"I couldn't help Trump supporters during my term because of republicans"

"I couldn't help Trump supporters during my term because of republicans"

"Republican opposition prevented me from getting things done"

What did he mean by this?

That he's s failed leader and doesn't want the blame for his failed leadership.

dindu nuffin - president version

The truth, poster. He meant the truth.

>2008-2015
blame bush

>2015-2016
blame trump

I hate when retards say this when the reason those Republicans were elected in the first place was to stop Obama from doing the stupid shit he wanted to do in the first place

Australia, it's too late to take back your shitposting crown. The Leaf took it from you long ago.

kek this

Because in reality he refused to compromise.

And people like Harry Reid made it impossible for Republicans to have any input on legislation

It means we held him to a field goal, user.

>opposition party opposes me
>somehow this is a bad thing

Well, fuck, got your wish now, one party can govern with no obstruction
Government finally functions as it was meant to.

YOU'RE WELCOME DAHNALD

Sects = NonMuslims (Infidels)
Nation = Citizens

Obama is a Muslim leader of Resident aliens

He had majority democrat control of the Senate for 6 of his 8 year term. He's full of shit.

ObamaOS™ has two modes:

1.) Blame everyone else for your failures.
2.) Lie about your failures as if they weren't failures and spin them positively while saying your own name repeatedly.

"I couldn't help black people during my term because of black people."

"Black opposition prevented me from getting things done"

What a great excuse! You can literally put anything in there and it makes total sense!

Yeah but Obama literally dindu nuffin. It doesn't fir the meme if it's true.

witnessed

Welp, I'm a Cop in Chicago. You really did a good job of not enflaming racial tensions and literally being partly to blame for murdered Cops. Thanks Barry.

Not really since for 1 they were elected locally and a ton of states are just dramatically republican they were elected to get proper laws passed.

Yeah they get to pass all the great laws they wanted. Democrats usually have more of a strict law or newly added but still. We will see.

>Welp, I'm a Cop in Chicago.
>Thanks Barry.

I have the backing and support of the Chicago PD. Those guys love me.

Lol, the biggest Police Unions in the country fully supported Trump. Cops hate this fucking guy. Can't wait until he is gone so we can do our fucking job again.

Why is he bitching? He had an absolute majority to shove Obamacare up our asses.

He's right. I mean who can Obama's staunch opposition to TPP? It's really a wonder why the white working class would vote Trump after that.

I wouldn't hold my breath. The left have been too empowered.. we'll still end up having to tip toe since our bosses obviously only car about themselves.
t.cop

>two years to do what ever you wanted
>you passed a shitty healthcare bill and a fake stimulus which went to unions who in turn donate back to your party

Wew lad you did all you could

Obama is the best thing to happen to Carter

It was goijg on before that user.

lol

When Obama got elected, I expected him to only be as bad as Carter. Then he added the worst parts of Dubya and Nixon.

He meant OP is a dildo

This is undeniably true.
During my 30 years of obsessing over American politics there has NEVER been this level of obstructionism coming from the right.

Republicans controlled both houses of Congress. They put their own jobs before what's best for the American people.

The campaign is over, dumbass. You can stop with the frothing at the mouth lies.

LOL; he was cocking about GOP not handing up any bills for him to veto back in the summer.

This whole thing where you guys depict politicians you hate as robots is so cute. Humans are ALREADY robots. Setting aside tinfoil, even if we DID have the technology and he WAS a robot it STILL wouldn't change anything, it would just be you signalling your bigotry, as usual.

WE ARE ALL MEAT ROBOTS. THIS IS NORMAL. AI IS MORE OF THE SAME. GET AN EDUCATION.

Underrated - the post

>bigotry

That word doesn't work anymore. You can also get rid of racist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamophobic, etc.

Obama isn't a robot, but he's definitely predictable. His blame game is on fleek.

>Obama isn't a robot, but he's definitely predictable. His blame game is on fleek.

This is only a bad thing to cynics/neckbeards who think PR is eviiiiil

Thinking about what you say before you say it is called "intelligent". "Authenticity" to you people is just a synonym for "I'm a fucking retard".

You guys should make a suicide pact.

Leftover CTR shills. We knew you would never leave :)

You're quoting me but you're not paying attention.

See -->

>We democrats believe this is best for the American people
>lol y r u republicunts disagreeing, can't you see this is for your own good?