S

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/16/europe/mansplaining-hotline-unionen-sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sauce pls

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/16/europe/mansplaining-hotline-unionen-sweden/

It's real folks. It's all real.

Yep... That´s Sweden alright...

Man that one just a week after the "Feminist snow plowing" really showed just how deeply damaged we are...

Unironically a good idea and you're dumb for not realizing this.
Calling the hotline, venting a little and getting calmed down by some fellow women is infinitely better than taking this shit to Facebook, twitter or tumblr and further fueling the SJW propaganda.
Each country should have one of these just in case.

What are the Swedish men doing with all this going around?

It's only the leftist unions

Jesus christ
All of this in this thread makes me just want to nuke sweden

Well... it isn't called "Stockholm Syndrome" for no reason.

down down the rabbit hole...

At this point why doesn't every Swede just anders all over the place. Ffs do you people enjoy this shit?

What purpose does this serve? Will the man doing the "mansplaining" be imprisoned or fired as punishment? If this is just for women to call and bitch then it's a complete waste of resources instead of them just being mature and getting over it.

Is there a way we could ever beet them? We elected president current year and things are far from getting this bad.

>do you people enjoy this shit?

Holy rofls, that's true. Swedes are hopelessly cucked.

Swedes: WHO THE FUCK are behind this? I want names. Like USA have Soros, Rockefeller and some other -steins and -bergs.

>legitimizing SJWs through offering them services catered to their delusional worldview is a good thing
Alrighty then.

No one behind. They really love sitting piss.

Yes, I'm sure making them spread this around and poison the minds of others, including children, theirs or not, is a much better alternative.
They call the hotline, bitch around a little, get told that someone udnerstand their problem and it's gonna be fine. They're content, it ends there, no actual harm done to any third parties. It's basically ideal and I wonder why such hotlines aren't widespread yet.

Fuck, man. Make me unseeing this shit.

Is this what a matriarchy looks like?

Wheresoever goes America, so too goes the world. I think Sweden is going to have the biggest explosion of anti-SJW cuckoldry in the next few years. The glorious Fourth Reich will begin in the icy land of Sweden, led by furious Nordic men who'd bitten their tongue just long enough.

In the normal world when society goes too left or too right you get a natural opposition.
But why the fuck isn't there a right wing up rising in sweden? Are swedish males that cucked?

>swedish males

The Bonnier family
They literally own all of the Media and Education.

>Education

This shit really filled me up. How come swedes fucked all Europe in the past?

Just nuke sweden and germany already ruski

I don't really care about a cartoon lion loosing his dick. I bet you people would mock us anyway if the dick was there.

This.

Grow a spine and be outraged at the neutering of your heritage you fucking cuck.

Literal eunuch

I'm calling to Putin.

Cut it out, man, all right, or I won't.

fake news is fake

you all are too lazy, racist and prejudiced to notice whats real anymore

I think Sweden is above India now in terms of literal meme countries. Wow. JUST

Someone needs to nuke Sweden

>Women get a hotline to bitch about being told things that they don't understand.

>hero

The website says it's a hotline for women to call and talk about their problems with "mansplaining" and receive advice on how to handle it. Completely worthless.

I expect it to be gone within a month desu.

>I expect it to be gone within a month desu.

Fuck you. I'm not to blame.

Change proxy Sven

>he thinks sweden is a real country

you've been trolled.