Journalist and blogger hacks identify yourself!!!

We all know there are FBI agents and individuals of other agencies reading this board. They have been here for some time.

But ever since the start of the trumpenreich, alt right stuff is everywhere. And so this is a thread for all the blogger hacks and other (((journalists))), say hi. Introduce yourself. Let's get to know eachother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0oimBH2kx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck man semastropin or what it's called as fuck, not working out legs, kinda most important thing.

This goes in the roiding gone bad folder to scare people here

not a journalist but i do want to laugh at you for being fucking delusional

r u retarded?

mmm, does rich browse Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=e0oimBH2kx8

>dat dere synthol abuse

Fucking christ, how can these people take themselves seriously?

im fbi ama

what about this fucker he took so much steroids he looks prego now

idk i wonder if hes a trump supporter since he hasnt said anything about the elections

I'm a journalism student, I'm collecting posts country codes. I'm putting together an infographic plotting which countries post the most conspiracy content.

how's canada doing?

how left wing is the faculty at your journalism school?

That's human growth hormone abuse

Keeps all organs growing as if he were still a growing child.

Steroid abuse will shrink your nuts grow your tits and make you bald, but o my if you use it like a moron.

Hello I am the FBI.

tell me your secrets.

Very left wing.
Myself and one other are the only two openly centre/right on the course. The other is Bulgarian and a possible psychopath so everybody basically hates me.

what about this fucker? He took so much radioactive ooze, that he became a ninja turtle!

I wish I could find the original pic of that guy though. He used so much fucking fake tan spray it was ridiculous.

do you collect a data sample of a few days and later index? is it all manual work or do you have

how do you take all posts at face value? how do you distinguish between trolling and more 'serious' shitposting. can you be sure how to tell the difference?

>HGH

In truth it's the systemic effects of HGH and insulin. Without both, you won't see nearly as many prone to large guts.

Uh, not by agents. This is all read by apps first. Agents would see the worst.

This is true

Hey, I am writer at the NP
(National post for you non Canadians).

Hello. CNN journalist here. Did a piece on the alt-right a couple days ago. Doing more research for my next article.

Har du dårlig syn eller er du faktisk åndsvak?

neck yourself nigger faggot