Brit/pol/ - Stirred Not Shaken Edition

>Royal Navy to loose ship bound Harpoon missile capability for the next two years
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/royal-navy-to-lose-anti-ship-missiles-and-be-left-only-with-guns/

>Boris Johnson says UK is seeking MAXIMUM economic freedom from EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/732645/Boris-Johnson-Brexit-economic-freedom-EU

>Theresa May launches excoriating attack on Deloitte for 'touting for business' with leaked Brexit memo as Boris Johnson hints UK will leave customs union
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/theresa-may-brexit-leaked-memo-john-mcdonnell-live/

>Britain probably leaving EU customs union, says Boris Johnson
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/15/britain-probably-leaving-eu-customs-union-says-boris-johnson

>Google commits to £1bn UK investment plan
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37988095

>Downing Street dismisses Brexit 'divisions' memo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37983948

>express.co.uk/news/politics/732645/Boris-Johnson-Brexit-economic-freedom-EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/supreme-court-judge-criticised-after-warning-theresa-may-could-b/

>HMRC collected £533.73 billion in taxes in 2015-16
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/539194/Jun16_Receipts_NS_Bulletin_Final.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2477546/snoopers-charter-20-ip-bill-passed-by-parliament-and-will-become-law-within-weeks
news.sky.com/story/man-accused-of-jo-cox-murder-said-its-me-old-bailey-hears-10659779
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me at the back.

Was Dave a good PM?

SCOTLAND YES

am I a philistine for not being all that keen on this?

milquetoast slug who will be remembered only for campaigning for EU membership and losing miserably

PRcucks out.
Lib dem cucks out.
Black PM cucks out.
Labour cucks out.
Tory cucks out.
REEEEEEEEEE

>>HMRC collected £533.73 billion in taxes in 2015-16

Is that good? How much was spent? What's gonna happen in the long term, given our debt has gone up year on year under teh Tories when they've actively tried to bring it down. Are we all fucked?

not particularly but if you don't like Time you're fucking ill

He was great. He made a massive gamble without properly assessing the possible outcomes just to progress his own political career. TOP BLOKE

no

Me on the left

No. That's a pretty based picture though.

>hes not a lib dem

lol dont you know its 2016?

>Do you want Scotland to remain in the United Kingdom

>[x] Yes
>[_] No

Name something good/memorable he did
>inb4 pig fun

>HMRC stole £533.73 billion in taxes in 2015-16

inb4 roads

>tfw just applied to join the navy

How dead am i guys?

It's nothing mate. It was a question yesterday posed by some user, so I did a search and found him the answer. Somehow it made its way in to the thread headlines. It's pretty irrelevant.

>me mammy's away to Ahmeds all weekend. Wanny come to my house and stir me haggis hehe, no one will know!

What's going on with that brexit so far gents?

Without the missiles&carriers you've signed up for a glorified coast guard.

its alright lad it's will be an honor to kill ruskis

>AN ARGIE

He told Merkel to go fuck herself over the rapefuge relocation quotas.

That's about it though.

>legalised gay marriage (in the name of conservatism)
>skullfucked a dead pig
that's all I got

that pic is correct tbqh

Before Iraq, Blair was easily the most popular PM ever. The golden years. Everyone was optimistic.

He had that bloke murdered. Jay something... I can't really remember.

He let poofs get married and handled the recession recovery better than any other G7 country.

A bit lad, don't force it. Just put it on in the backround. I was immediately in love with Pink Floyd from there on in.

Assad looks weird as fuck

He had that bloke murdered. Jay something... I can't really remember their name.

Ackbars are trying to stop it, so we're gonna send them to Junnah.

Inshallah.

Until he chose to campaign for Remain

>tfw no cigarette for 39 hours
Dunno if it's the dexamfetamine i'm taking or the fact that I'm burying myself in vidya (probably both), but I'm not even that bothered, just kinda miss that nice feeling of inhaling coarse smoke.

Would I actually be addicted after over 2 and a half years of smoking 20+ rollies a day?

most brexit voters now regret it because they were misled so we need a 2nd referendum to get it right this time

I can't wait for your shitty Wahhabist country to collapse

>he fell for the libertarian meme

Sup Forums outside of here is pure cancer

>most brexit voters now regret it
1/10 because I replied, I'll give you one more 1 because you're going to get others replying.

Left left are trying to subvert the process by shifting the narritive to a hard vs soft brexit argument, trying to make people fall victim to the middle ground fallacy, that is to say that between two extremes, only the middle is the correct option, but sometimes an extreme solution is need for an extreme problem.

no m8 you just smoked 20 a day because you wanted to, no addiction there

Just a steady grind. The media are in 24/7 frenzy mode trying to scare us out of doing it, government isn't letting too much be known and the EU is trying to bully us.

Praise be to Farage, the most merciful, the most benevolent.

>on my way to watch Olympic football at the Millennium Stadium
>frisked by security on the way in
>realise he tucked my tshirt into my pants
>mention this to my Dad
>security guard hears me
>"All part of the service sir!"

Two games of football for forty quid. GB beat Uruguay. Suarez was playing. Really good day out.

*the left

>so we need a 2nd referendum to get it right this time
Hate this meme.

niga was lookin out for mans bes intres ini blud

No no, I wanna see it happen.

:)

but the thing is how do you differentiate between "i enjoy this so I'll keep doing it" and addiction?

Before we realised the full extent of what he'd done.

QE2 launches next year m8 hopefully just in time for when my training will be complete.

About to go out and see a film with my dad at the flicks, have some chips while I'm there then going to come back home and shitpost on Sup Forums while eating mccain smiley faces dipped in mint sauce.

How comfy is your day going to be Sup Forums?

whether it's harmful to you or not

He thought Western, liberal, multicultural capitalism could tame them. The wrong approach

ASSIMILATION

ENCHANTRESS

Yes, I'm sure we talked yesterday about the benefits of stopping smoking. You're addicted, just stop focusing on it (I know it's easier said than done). You've almost clocked two days, that was the hardest part. Just keep going.

Alternative for DE badly needs a new logo.

I assumed he was being sarcastic.

They're trying to stop it and they are derailing the process as much as possible. Conservatives are taking them to the high court and we'll know more on December 5th.

Doesn't matter though, none of it matters. We're triggering article 50 next year, then the two year countdown to leave begins. Then the moronic shitscums on the left will have no other choice but to comply or leave the country.

It's really down to them, but they are NOT going to ruin this.

try not to get molested

>Hard vs soft brexit
I was reading that, bit confused when I saw that. Soft sounds like something they dream of happening so they can revert back to the old ways

de?

Yea looks like an 80's Nike ripoff logo.

INSHALLAH GREATEST ALLY!

I'm about to sit and listen to my dad, who I haven't seen in years, tell me all about how he's got lung cancer with secondary in his leg. /comfy/

>tfw it's not a meme

How are your slaves doing, Abdul

Deutschland

>assimilation
Yeah, because that works so well in France... The only solution is to stop importing them, full stop.

It's pretty easily done though that's what's got me confused. I'm just not very fussed whatsoever over it.

Probably the pills.

hard brexit is brexit, soft brexit is a shitty half in-half out that is worse than what we had before

>theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2477546/snoopers-charter-20-ip-bill-passed-by-parliament-and-will-become-law-within-weeks
How fucked are we?

Going to do my UCAS application desu. Will be the most productive thing I have done in months

Racist.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear™

are Identitarians just a continental thing or do you get them here?

Soft Brexit i.e. the 'Norway option' is quite literally a means of keeping us in the EU by the back door.

Libertarian philosophy doesn't always lead to support for libertarian policy lad

Perfectly possible to want an end to deficit spending, reduced taxation and reduced public expenditure without also wanting to walk your 4 year old prostitute daughter on a dog lead to nursery so she can buy heroin from the classroom assistant in exchange for bitcoin

Is that a seagull on the Dutch party logo lmao? Sorry watch the Daily Politics on iplayer.

I'm supposed to be revising for an exam but I'm watching Daily Politics and posting here. Pretty comfy to be honest.

Hard Brexit = Leaving the EU
Soft Brexit = Staying in the EU - we would "leave" but keep access to the single market and free movement of people.We would have all the bad bits and no say on how the EU is run.

What if you have something to hide.

I could go into a whole 1000 word essay on how I feel about it but I don't think anyone has the time for that, you're basically right

>Perfectly possible to want an end to deficit spending, reduced taxation and reduced public expenditure without also wanting to walk your 4 year old prostitute daughter on a dog lead to nursery so she can buy heroin from the classroom assistant in exchange for bitcoin

Why not both?

Are you a rich oil Arab? Give me some money please lad, I need a new car, besides you can afford it. You have a fleet of solid gold cars. Share! A few million will do, that's pennies to you.

Sorry to hear that, hope he gets better.

What have you been watching lad

France doesn't assimilate them though

Enver Hoxha and Stalin assimilated them - stamp out fundies and make them conform to national culture. Make religion purely private and hidden.

>Jo Cox shouted "Get away, let him hurt me" to the people trying to save her

news.sky.com/story/man-accused-of-jo-cox-murder-said-its-me-old-bailey-hears-10659779

Well I never fully believed that she was sacrificed in the name of the EU but this makes it clear as day doesn't it?

How this was even allowed out is beyond me, surely nobody can honestly use her death politically anymore, they would be destroyed.

you're all lame ass sucker bitches
we #1
fuck you

I thought summer was over?

Addiction doesn't exist and is an excuse peddled by weak willed people to excuse their degenerate behaviour and by governments as an excuse to stick another finger in the healthcare pie

wasnt this supposedly after he shot her in the head?

are they going to take Wojak collections?

They are using her death, I want you to go on Brendan Cux's twitter account and look for the word "Trump".

Yeah...

1812 cunt face.

assimilation can't work because ethnicity is as important as culture in determining the way a person behaves