Why is he such a hypocrite?

>REEEEE stop treating me as "da black writa"
>I don't want to write blacks
>every book he writes immediatelly has black supporting members
>all of them involve Black Male/White Female relationships
>genuinely make fuss about how he doesn't want to write Cyborg cause he be black an sheit
>take over Deathstroke
>his ex has a black husband
>brings in black PG and black Wally
>even adds a damn gyppo
>Slade is a complete morron who just kills stuff good in his own book
>even creates a damn Black Panther homage from issue 1
Can someone explain to me his line of thinking? How can you complain that you don't get to write other characters, when all you do is immediately puts blacks in everything you write? His BP run literally has T'Challa BLACKing a blonde and humiliating Ross, who was into her.

Is Priest, genuinely, retarded, or is he a troll?

He never said that he doesnt want to write back people at all, its that he doesnt want to write black leads because otherwise he would only be offered books starring a black guy.

It's been fun seeing outragefags finally get around to reading Priest's BP run on the back of the movie.

>Trying this hard

But what's the point if EVERY book he writes has central black characters in it?

>Brings in black PG

Yummy.

>doesn't understand what a lead is
Priest enjoyed getting into the head of Deathstroke, and writing a comic that's not a "black comic" and he does a great job.

>outragefags
>literate

To be fair Slade's ex is jewish and not white so who cares if shes with a black guy?

looking at Sup Forums reminds me of reddit

t. brainlet

Toonfags have ruined this board.

I wish that question had a more interesting answer than "He's just another dumb nigger that wants freedom from criticism and the right to feel oppressed at the same time".

Maybe that's where OP is from???

Wow, you're reaching context denial levels that shouldn't even be possible. But if you had any legitimate grievances against the Sup Forums users you see everywhere, even in your closet and under your bed, you'd be able to construct a rational argument against them.

Black people, on average, have lower IQs than white people. White culture is the superior culture and if you disagree, compare a Christian Minecraft server to a Muslim Country. Females have less genetic variance and are statistically more likely to be average than men, and they are mentally infantilized by a society that treats them as precious princesses and men as disposable second-class citizens. SJWs are insane ideologues who gave up the ability to think critically long ago, hence why their works are so shallow and often morally repugnant.

This is why so many blacks, women, SJWs, and black women SJWs write so poorly. These are the underlying issues responsible for the problems we're discussing in these threads, like incompetent writers choosing to write only X, and then crying about how they only write X, the abundance of SJW propaganda in so many comics and cartoons, how the modern comics industry is failing to pick up new readers and failing to keep old readers, and so on. These are facts, and if they make you unhappy, you aren't mature enough for this site.

It's about the choice user.

proof?

Other than parody-bp are there any major black roles?

Im not him, but you just have to observe black people. In any part of the world, under any circumstances, they are fuck ups

>People don't like Sup Forums because they can't stop posting Sup Forumsshit everywhere other than Sup Forums
>OH HOW DARE YOU! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY Sup Forums POSTING THEN YOU MUST DEBATE IT WITH ME FIRST, RIGHT HERE ON A CARTOON AND COMICS BOARD!

Static Shock
The Patriot with Falcon
War Machine
Miles Morales

UMMM, or maybe you are just a racist??

Etienne, Black Wally, and Power Girl