Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ1J6F2Xb8Q
youtu.be/tIiqEmUyWjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Radical

Why? For what purpose?

Quip up lads

what was it before?

Maybe they just finished things faster than anticipated?
It says Everywhere, this isnt for Non-American screens

May

People wonder if the Solo movie is getting moved/released on May 4th instead of the 25th like it's currently scheduled.

Is this just the European release? Marvel movies always get released in Europe before the US for some reason.

Maybe it was whoever ran it fucking up?

It states "Everywhere"

"worldwide"

In the U.S. it's really weird because it literally was the only major wide release scheduled for May 4th.

No, this was coordinated on their Twitter too. They went back and forth with RDJ.

Also there's a chance Black Panther could still be in theaters and just wrapping up.

Huh, alright then. I won't complain about having a month less to wait.

Hype

>a month less to wait
It'd only be a week. Originally, April 27th was the international release date while May 4th was the US release date. All this is doing is having the US release date get bumped up a week so it gets released simultaneously worldwide.

Technically, it's guaranteed Black Panther will still be in some theaters. Last Jedi is still playing on 292 screens even today. But two months from now, Black Panther won't be doing enough business to affect other films one way or the other.

>That's a FANTASTIC idea!
>FANTASTIC

THOSE BASTARDS KNOW!

What devilry is this?

>finally get an MCU movie where I don't get spoiled on things a week or more beforehand
Thank the fucking lord.

Yeah but I assume it's gonna leave the upscale stuff (Imax, 3D, 4DX, Dolby) when Pacific Rim 2 comes out.

By which point it'll only be making millions per week.

>be smaller movie maker
>set release date before Infinity War so you can at least make some money
>Marvel moves date to your weekend
I would stop living if that happened to me

Here's what's currently on the 27th, and the ones on the 20th are going to have a week less to play around with.

To destroy Amy Shumers career becuase her new trash movie comes out that same day.

>Selfie Dad

What the

How can you "people" still be excited for this crap. Like 1 in 5 MCU flicks is any good, stop overrating this crap and let it die so we can have something new instead of the same tired old shtick. They don't even do the shared universe well anymore, because ultimately they tie literally everything to Avengers, which has the opposite effect of having a huge world and actually makes it feel tiny

>Selfie Dad
That sounds like something that would be one of the background posters in a movie theater set for a sitcom.

it's...something.

also a drinking game: drink every time there is a cut in this "trailer"
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ1J6F2Xb8Q

Star cucks are mad about their may the 4th meme getting hijacked

Why are you mad?

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

What's the reasoning for making the US wait anyway?

Large-scale "blockbuster" films open better in international markets.

China is essentially the largest filmgoing market in the world. They single-handedly made the Warcraft movie a success.

because for some reason they think Rampage might keep the lights on at WB so they need to kill it fast

and I for one say god bless them

>Super troopers 2
Holy shit

>FANTASTIC
idea
>FANTASTIC
CONFIRMED

>Based Disney getting revenge for Jumanji
Good for them

How many people are going to find this movie disappointing?

I'm not talking about the CGI or action scenes, but the fact that tens of thousands of people are going to hate it because they didn't get scenes that they want. Like a moment where character number 86 talks to character number 41? Or their favorite character getting less screentime than the rest? Or how the movie didn't begin or end how they want?

I'm just going to watch this expecting a competently made fun popcorn flick, not something that ticks the boxes of my fanfiction, or is panel-by-panel accurate.

this is some sad shit

>the bantz
Shit that's actually some decent social media pandering right there.

>Rampage
As if that videogame movie wasn't already going to tank, it's fucking dead in the water now. It might get a decent opening weekend, but it will have absolutely zero legs.

WB btfo again.

Nah, let it continue. Marvel Comics aren't worth a damn right now, it's all we got

that makes no sense. They needed an extra week to finish working on it? It already had april 26th release dates in other parts of the worlds. This IS for american screens.

>or is panel-by-panel accurate.

Literally no one should expect that at this point. The MCU has been explicitly said to change things up so comic readers don’t know everything that’s going to happen.

I'm a Christian, but this makes me ashamed of my people.

Thanks to modern nerd/geek culture, everyone will eat it up as the best comic book movie ever made.

Even normies will be impressed.

I don't care about any of that shit, but with all this buildup, they better make Thanos way more intimidating than say....Ultron was, and the movie better feel like the stakes are high and that there's some sort of weight to what's going on. I want to actually feel like the heroes might lose, I want to feel like shit is going down, I want to feel SOMETHING. Sure, it doesn't have to be "dark" or "edgy", but have a sense of drama for fucks sake. If the movie achieves that I'll more than likely be satisfied, but given Marvel's track record I'm not expecting that, I'm expecting the bare minimum of effort since they know that's all they have to do to still make millions and get critical praise.

>Even normies will be impressed
They already are with every MCU movie.

>WB btfo again.
I love it EVERY movie they have this year is going to bomb and they've lost so much fucking money already Time Warner is going to sell them off and since no one is going to want to buy that piece of shit it's just going to fucking die in like a month

in like one year we went from "the big six" to Based Disney and a couple of other pieces of shit

Nah man. If it’s shit it’s shit. People were ready to hail BvS and JL as a renaissance in superhero films and while Snyderfags did literally everyone else call them garbage.

Its either to prevent major spoilers, or to space it out from other big movies releasing 2 weeks later (probably both). This will also give it a free week at the box office since nothing is really coming out at the same time

IW literally can't fail. For long-time fans it's the payoff for everything that has happened in the past 10 years, for normies it's THE movie event of the year.
If they polished the CGI and Thanos' motivations are properly explained then this movie is making 1,5-2 billion easily, with the fans loving it.

Personally, all I want from it is recreating as many comic panels as they can. I'd cream myself if the final scene was Thanos just snapping his fingers

Just stay off the internet for a week u babby

it's to kill the only studio that can kind of compete with Disney

>FANTASTIC
Bitch don't do this to me

absolute madman

>I'm not talking about the CGI or action scenes, but the fact that tens of thousands of people are going to hate it because they didn't get scenes that they want. Like a moment where character number 86 talks to character number 41? Or their favorite character getting less screentime than the rest? Or how the movie didn't begin or end how they want?
I guarantee you only the smallest microcosm of comic and internet nerds care about shit like that

While I agree with you in theory, Infinity War is literally too big to fail.

It's coming off the back of
>Black Panther
$750m already, almost guaranteed for a billion
>Thor3
$850m
>SM
$880m
>GotG
$863m
>Dr Strange
$677m
>Civil War
$1.1b

It's the sequel to SIX movies that all made more than Justice League, and 5 of them made more than BvS. The main trailer has 144m views; the most a JL trailer ever got was 42m. Obviously trailer views aren't everything, but damn. More importantly, it's the culmination of 10 years and 18 movies of hype, combining more than a dozen characters.

Unless it's literally the worst movie ever made, it's going to be fucking massive. And regardless, the opening weekend will be huge. If it's bad it won't have great legs, but it won't matter.

I was wrong when I said so for BvS, so I could be wrong again, but there's no doubt in my mind this makes $1billion. My guess is an easy $1.5b.

I swear thats the same parking lot where freddy wongs crew shot all their old youtube videos. irl 360 noscope or some shit

>People were ready to hail BvS and JL as a renaissance in superhero films and while Snyderfags did literally everyone else call them garbage.
I think only Snyderfags were thinking this

You might as well be telling me to stop drinking water or breathing air for a week.

There's never been any sort of backlash with the MCU.

Not to the scale of DC and not even to the levels of Star Wars. The MCU is loved by everyone.

>The main trailer has 144m views; the most a JL trailer ever got was 42m
I think the more important statistic is that the IW trailer is the most viewed trailer of all time

Why did people disrespect my guy Dr. Strange this much. Being a magicfag is suffering

You should just be glad that it did as well as it did for someone who's honestly D-list in the eyes of the public.

Some of my friends didn't even know it was a Marvel movie until on the way to the theaters

wtf i love marvel now.

His sequel will probably do better. He was entertaining in Ragnarok, and has a chance to dazzle the crowd in the Infinity movies.
youtu.be/tIiqEmUyWjU

I hope the sequel is full-on trippy shit from the start

>Disney goes after The Rock
>He posts a pic of him in Hulk outfit from Halloween
>They destroy his WB success and bring him into the fold

What could he play in the MCU?

Hopefully Mordo is just a minor villain and the real antagonist Shuma Gorath.

Black Adam, Lex Luthor, or Harvey Dent

I was going to say Hercules, but then I suddenly remembered that he's already played Hercules. Imagine that.

>I'd cream myself if the final scene was Thanos just snapping his fingers

Cast them

>yfw no post-credits scene after ti
>just a somber as fuck song along with normal credits, as it was pre-MCU

Dennis, Mac, Charlie, and Frank as Wrecking Crew

Dee as a bird

Dennis as Mr. Fantastic
Dee as Sue Storm
Mac as Human Torch
Frank as The Thing

Charlie as Dr. Doom

It's Nightmare. Director said that

since i don't wanna make a new thread

>Disney Adds 6 New Marvel Movie Slots Post-‘Avengers 4’

>UNTITLED MARVEL previously dated 8/7/20 moves to 7/31/20

>UNTITLED MARVEL now dated on 5/7/21

>UNTITLED MARVEL now dated on 7/30/21

>UNTITLED MARVEL now dated on 11/5/21

>UNTITLED MARVEL now dated on 2/18/22

>UNTITLED MARVEL now dated on 5/6/22

>UNTITLED MARVEL now dated on 7/29/22

>tfw he's The Thing

Place your bets, dubs confirm

>Black Panther 2
>Dr Strange 2
>Spider-man 3
>Guardians 3
>Thunderbolts
>Captain Marvel 2
>New Avengers

Herc!

Fuck. Disney and Marvel know it sucks. It must be testing poorly.
The MCU movies usu open a week later in the US, because that gives the MCU the excuse of having the reviews out 2 weeks beforehand instead of one to build hype and to gloat on the overseas records being broken which also builds hype in the US. If it comes out everywhere at the same time, that means the reviews will be released that week, meaning the MCU producers don't have confidence in it.

Marvel may be shit and RDJ may be a shitty actor who can't be versatile, but they know damn well how to sell a product and create hype. Warner should learn a thing or two.

sinister 4 and a bird

or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 100.

Or meaning that they want to kill Warner

Well they just did thank god

Rampage was the only piece of shit they hadthis year that might have made money

Press S to spit on the fucking grave

>Fuck. Disney and Marvel know it sucks. It must be testing poorly.
Pfffhahahahahaha

>being this retarded
The MCU doesn't need 2 weeks of reviews to build hype, especially Infinity War. Moving the movie a week ahead doesn't mean shit.

Black Widow
Gamora
Falcon
Loki
Wong
Iron Man

Place your death bets

The sad last desperate gasp of a WBshill

Nebula permanently, Vision or Steve maybe but they get better. Maybe the same for Tony.

One of them will be Nova. He has too much support inside the studio to not get in by Phase 4.

Why not just announce it? Why go to the trouble of pretending that they did it at RDJ's insistence?

Literally marketing 101

I wonder if I could get Paul Rudd to ask them to bump Ant-Man & The Wasp up a week or two.

But it's so transparent as to be insulting.

This is exactly why you wouldn't be a good marketer