Why Scott Pilgrim features so much bisexual women but no bisexual men?

Why Scott Pilgrim features so much bisexual women but no bisexual men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RbV1HBEEPx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because a man wrote it.

there's a ton of gay characters already

lesbians are hot

bisexuality is a myth and an excuse in media to watch women making out

That would be gay

And not having to deal with writing a lesbian relationship.

Guys kissing guys is gross. Every one is cool with girl on girl though

Girls kissing girls is gross. Every one is cool with guy on guy though

a straight guy wrote it

Then, why not make them just lesbians instead of bisexuals?

then why not include them?

Because bisexuals means they are lesbians who are also open to getting dicked, which is the perfect fantasy for a straight guy.

Wasn't there a bi guy?

lesbians = no chance of ever banging them, complete turnoff
bisexuals = the chance still exists and it's hot af

Didn't Wallace make out with some woman's boyfriend?

Cute guys kissing guys can be hot
There's just a lot fewer cute guys than cute girls

Stephen Stills?

You forgot to finish your sentence with "no homo".

Because men are disgusting.

AIDS

He's just gay.

Now why would I add that?
But seriously, cute girls and guys are great

Please rephrase your question in the form of a question.

it's a trash comic

/thread

Then how else will O'Mally's self insert have sexual/romantic shenanigans with them

Women don't deserve Wallace

Speaking of Scott Pilgrim (tangentially) does it kinda bother anyone that Katie got back together with Max in the end of Seconds? From start to finish that felt like a dysfunctional relationship and I actually felt sorry for her, it felt like O'Malley wanted to pair Katie and Hazel together but pussied out in the last minute.

>why you would want to get cucked by some dykes
I'm guessing because as cuckings go it doesn't actively attack your masculinity and worth as a man and may lead to a threesome

Yes. One of Julie's boyfriends went bi after meeting Wallace.

As much as I liked Wallace, it was almost like Bryan Lee O'Malley did his best to have his whole personality be about being gay. You see it in his introduction for Wallace in every book (HE'S GAY!!!).
I don't really care, I still enjoyed the books but a lot of stuff like this, and Stephen Stills being gay seemed like it was being forced in for no reason.

They're only experimenting. Guys do it too they just aren't allowed to talk about it openly. Bisexuality and homosexuality are societal constructs at best or relatively harmless chemical imbalances in the brain at worst.

Bi erasure

All girls are bi

If this is true why would any woman ever choose a man as a partner rather than a woman.

And please keep the Sup Forumsshit to a minimum.

He had that gay roommate who never served much of a purpose too

You should be enough for your woman.

Has there ever been a manic pixie dream girl who isn't bisexual? Christ.

I don't know much about women, but presumably it's because male pheromones on the air allow them to menstruate, otherwise their wombs would fill up with blood and they would risk sepsis/death

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who thinks this shit, felt like he was setting it up the whole comic and then his editor told him he couldn't do it at the last minute or something.

Maybe NHK's Misaki and Ms. Frizzle?

Bisexual men don't exist, they're just gay men in denial.

Kids. Girls actually have a function to fulfill and that's breeding. A childless woman is a thing of shame in most cultures, even if it's a tacit thing. A man can be childless and it's just the way it is; a childless woman is considered a waste of space having utterly failed at what they're genetically designed to accomplish.

No, they just men's vitae juice to live longer.

One has dick, the other has not. And since most humans are uncreative consumers, most people can't imagine penetrative sex without a penis.
And it's vital to girls too know what attracts men and why they would prefer to bang other chicks instead of her, so she needs slight attraction to women as well.
For example you do hear them comment "you are hot/sexy/cute" to each other and the occasional "if I was a guy, I'd totally do you". If a guy would usher this to other guys, he's totally gay.

>t.

>tfw you are a bisexual man
Why is bisexuality literally suffering constantly

But I like pootang and dick. I can enjoy both male and female companionship.

>lesbians = no chance of ever banging them, complete turnoff
All women are bi I have a friend who has had sex with 3 different dykes.

The guy who led the band was probably bisexual. He didn't hate his girlfriend because she was a girl, but because she was a bitch

He never said he doesn't like women though, just realized he was into dude.

There was a lot more to Wallace than being gay. He was probably the most likeable and dynamic person in the story.

yeah, Stephen Stills started dating Josef around the end of the fourth book and the beginning of the fifth book, which was revealed on the last two pages of the final book.

However, they stated that he was gay and not bi, which I don't necessarily think is 100% accurate.

>tfw mythological creature

what if O'Malley was a woman?

He literally says "I'm gay".

>they just aren't allowed to talk about it openly
they do, they just wait to go to /gif/ to do it in a greentext

Bi man are gay

Wallace was very open about his sexuality and sex life, but it didn't define him. Scott did more of the "he's gay" thing than Wallace did.

some guys are really nice and some women are really shitty. if there is a cute person who you find attractive and like hanging out with them, why not consider having them as a partner.

he also only showed interest in one dude

That applies to men aswell?

Bump.

but i also like vagina.

yur fooken gay

Even lesbians admit to still having wet dreams about getting fucked by a man. It's their bodies telling them to hurry up and go get pregnant before its too late.

Sometimes you cant fight against biology....

Dyke here, would never have sex with a man. Can't imagine it at all.

Why do gays hate bisexuals so much?

>bi women are presumed to be straight
>bi men are presumed to be gay
>in both cases they’re expected to like men
Huh

Because that's gay nigga

>Go on date with guy from tinder
>actually having fun, way more interesting than the women I've hung out with
>accidentally let it slip that I'm bi
>he tries to be polite but all interest is immediately lost
>never texts me back
Three times, it happened. Why bother being attracted to both if women have no personality and gay dudes are all stuck up or rapey?

Salty men for both cases

Is Stephen Stills gay or bi?

Because two sexy chicks making out is hot, but a man laying with a man is an abomination unto the LORD.

What do your wet dreams say

Stop pretending you exist, bifags.
youtube.com/watch?v=RbV1HBEEPx0

That's not how that works! That's not any of that works!

This, exactly. It's also why lesbians tend to be the ugliest girls. After a certain point, you just give up on being a sex object and start chasing after the sex objects.

i hate to break it to you, but if he had sex with them, then they weren't dykes.

>02 and Ichigo
Disgusting. 02 is only for Hiro and Ichigo is for intensive bullying

no, they're bi

Are you implying Ichigo is some sort of cuckquean?

But I like guys and girls. Regularly fap to both.

>tfw i was never reals

T A B L E S

Even women know women are awful.

>all this bifaggotry

choose a damn lane you fucking twinks

Isn't Stephen bi?

No, fuck you

ah, a marvel intern

>thinking bis are twinks
bis are all masc4masc masterrace

Make me fucker

>the civilization we grew out of and base almost the entirety of our government and worldview upon was populated by pedophiles and casual bisexuality.

>bisexual male
>you just say you're gay because it's easier and less people think you're a whore

Because its pandering to the gender that cares about this shit the hardest. Rarely has it ever not been pandering, and those are from shows in the 2000s and earlier.

>be bi guy
>both men and women can hurt you emotionally
>twice the unrequited feelings
>a fag for some straight people and a faker for some gays

>tfw

Just pick a side ffs. It's easier in the long run.

He felt uncomfortable. Don’t see why that makes him stucks up. Didn’t even sound like he was judge mental. He just didn’t want to date someone who had been with women. No ones obligated to date anyone.

>tinder
I feel like millennials are incapable of doing absolutely normal human things like dating without the insertion of a useless electronic medium. A completely benign activity, dating, has been so overcomplicated it's hardly any wonder why people don't do it any more.

It's like you're legitimately terrified of looking at another human being with your own eyes.