But why?

But why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow
youtube.com/watch?v=DE5Dfum7DZk
youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the sjw and liberal white women were just that way because they believed the majority was that way too. They go along with whatever is popular and they perceived trumpism as on the rise.

They have a subconscious primal urge to be grabbed by the pussy and restrained.

It's the same reason they allowed [[refugees]] into their countries.

he make dyke pussy wet
white women are the greatest of all types of women
these great women recognize the superiority of Trump
Trump is a man & will protect them
women want to be put in their place

all of our moms and grandmas voted trump
all the staceys and sluts voted hillary

There is still hope for white people

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feminism supports feminists, not women

stacy voted for trump or didnt vote, because chad supports trump.

Internalized misogyny. It's similar for each and every non-white voter that voted for Trump. They did it because of internalized racism. These poor fellows...

>openly brag how you intend for things like this to happen here as well
>be shocked when whites tell you fuck off

I hate it when people say that

Because he's a real gorilla dick nigger.

иди нaхyи

Ugh, I can't even...

this

Because they are misogynistic transphobic racist xenophobic sexist bigots

>lol liberal buzzwords

Women are usually against nuclear war.

*White women with right wing husbands/BF, and Families.

Are you mansplaining to us about what women like or not?

White women generally dislike nuclear holocaust

Chad is a cool guy. I wish I was more like Chad.

Women hate other women.
They'all support her all the way, and then in the booth they'll mutter something like
>I'm going to be the first woman president

Women who have the conscience to vote are usually conservative, that's it really

Hillary and her army of worthless slut make a lot of noise on twitter all year long and then the election happen and well, would you look at that

Spread this around, divide the races, uncuck our women, make the liberals attack their own.

Internalized misogyny

I don't know, but I've unironically stopped hating white women ever since they helped elect Trump.

they love a good pussy grab

nobody hates women more than women themselves

Because they are racist

Hill dawgs bark the loudest

in my experience moms, grandmas, and most sluts voted trump. Only landwhales and middle age government worker women voted hill. and niggresses

>billionaire rapist

>"but why did white women vote for him?"

The funny thing is that the regressive left is blaming white women now (as well as white men, of course) for the outcome of the election, crying about how "so muc was on the stake for minorities". But why don't they talk about the fact that minorities didn't show up to vote in what the left belives is their own best interest? Why are they scared of talking about agency?

youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow

They are our friends. We failed them. We failed them by being shitty degenerate men who enabled their own degeneracy and we failed them by allowing them to become retarded feminists. You have any idea how many times I've seen the most hardcore femacunt drop ALL of her bullshit upon getting qt bf that treats her right?

Be the man you should be and start treating white women right (not cheating on them, not encouraging debauchery and cuckoldry and anything else rotten to the core, treating them like women and making sure they're fucked properly) and they will never turn on you.

Women can't protect people. You might not notice it, but your brain did.

So you're telling me E L James was actually a Trump operative subliminally securing the woman vote years in advanced? Fucking 18D underwater backgammon here

Because the left is not a unified voting block like they always believe.
And if you continuously shit on white people you also shit on white women. Who are voting in their own self-interest, not in that of some Kangz.

Pretty funny though that they are lashing out right now and driving their only faction with political influence even further away from them.

C-can white women be saved, then?

Maybe they voted in their self-interest?
Maybe enough of them saw the fickificki in Europe to not want the same here?

They saw what happened to Germany when Merkel ran it (along with the rest of Europe) into the ground, then realized Hillary would do exactly the same. Open borders!

Hillary was going to start another war and like she said women are the primary victims of war. They didn't want to lose thier sons and brothers and husbands.

Because having sex with SJW males is like having sex with your sister.

This is it in a nut shell. Whites are done with browns.

I celebrated when the NYE rape-athon stories started surfacing because it was a memeable situation that directly affected white women: muzzies like to rape white women and get away with it, and Hillary wants infinity muzzies in your home town.

Even idiots can grasp this is bad.

oh shit

Chances are, that the regressive left also didn't show up to the votes.
Just think about it - Hillary had by far the more expensive campaign and all support of major media you can get.
So undecided voters, that don't really care about politics should have voted her.
Meanwhile regressive lefts are used to cry on facebook and let other people do their shit.
I bet that 80% if Hillarys most vicious supporters didn't went voting because "She will win anyway, we unsured it with our twitter posts"

What's wrong with this world, Sup Forums ?

I remember telling myself the "women for trump" was a bad campaign with no backing at all and kinda laughing at the idea but im happy i was wrong

Because memes are memes and reality is reality. Same thing: "Redpilled" youths voted Hillary. "Bluepilled" Christians voted for Trump.

Women's rights.

Would count as consent?

Because not all women buy into libtard platitudinal propaganda.

Don't underestimate how brainwashed most people still are. German and Swedish women much rather get raped than be called a racist.

Because women don't trust other women, it isn't a unifying identity in the same way as race or religion.

Women don't vote based on genitals, shocking I know.

America first, that's what you want your leader to be.

I actually know a couple of women living in Burgerstan who disliked Hillary specifically because the Hillshills acted as if the female vote was already assured because "women just vote for other vaginas anyway". They said it felt pretty insulting because the meaning was basically "don't worry, those cunts are too stupid to think for themselves anyway".

Kek (praise). This so much

SECRETLY LOVE BEING GRABBED BY THE PUSSEH

youtube.com/watch?v=DE5Dfum7DZk

>"Redpilled" youths voted Hillary.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Y'know, I've been wondering this for some time now - but isn't trump also part of "The American Dream"?

Sure, that hounded-over smal loan of 1 million dollars - but how much is the guy worth now? I've seen the occasional snippet of him since my teens, and even before the apprentice, his name would have rang a bell with many europeans.

For the record, of Clinton won then there's a good chance that the draft would have been reinstated, meaning thousands of men would die being forced to fight for people who see them as tools. Anyone who has thinks the country as a whole hates women is delusional.

This

On one hand she wants you to do it, on the other hand she specifically wants you to raper her, which is a contradiction in itself.

Why did Melania leave Slovenia ? It looks so beautiful ...

>be me
>election day in California
>wearing "I voted" sticker
>random normie girl and her slutty looking friend notice the sticker
>normie girl asked who I voted for
>I say trump, she freaks out
>slut laughs, says she voted for him too
>says "I know he wants to stop abortion or whatever, but I like his hair" or something like that
>normie girl can't even process situation
Kek

I WOULD IF I COULD

It makes me very happy to see the media being so wrong.

Because they love men who protect them from third world immigrant rape, Black Power race riots, and slimy Marxist scumbag who want to blame them for EVERYTHING.

They want their pussy grabbed by the god-emperor.

For some reason seeing blacks vote for Trump fills we with hope.

But then I remember that those blacks are like 0.3% of total blacks in Murrica.

To protect it user.

If Hill had her way, all the trees would be chopped down, replaced with barren sands, and the little building on the island will be converted to a mosque.

Same reason that less than 20% of women consider themselves feminist. They recognize that neither Hillary or the feminists are on their side.

>>>/R9K/

Half of them can.

Conservative white women are the true heroes.

because middle aged and old women still exist

Because American women have a token white male they're close to that they feel would be disenfranchised by hillary. It's cropping up a lot on Sup Forums

Despite all the social engineering, white people refuse to bow down to communism.

Good stuff. Now let's get rid of the commies.

Non-linear Crusader Kings.

>18D underwater backgammon

they didn't need amnesty or hand outs

Why ask why? You assume everybody is sexist and racis. The most racist group is invariable nigs.

Maybe there's hope for white western women after all. I was almost done with them

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nope, these are your mom and grandma. Anyone capable of breeding on the coasts want black dik, fisting or perhaps one artificial insemination at 40. White America is over.

Clinton went full "evil white people this evil white people that" to pander to the al sharpton crowd so much that she lost the white women vote and the white youth vote

Not entirely sure but it did give me a bit of hope for white women. The implication is that they rode out the storm and were able to overcome the medias plea to emotion.

everyone knows that women vote for whichever candidate was more fuckable

this ratio will also show you how many women in America have lesbian inclinations

The percent of black women voting for trump actually doubles with college educated black women. So fucking based

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together is against nuclear war.

>Feminism supports feminists, not women

Feminism is such a fucking scam psyop it tears at your sanity

ok so we're supposed to follow the pro woman idea of a fucking playboy bunny who got hooked up with the CIA to promote feminism to retards

sure, great idea I'll bet a lot of good could come from that

youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8

Only young white women are feministic. Lots of just straight up republicans or those who buy Trumps easier sells such as MAGA sounding nice and not taking anything further than that.

Also just because some urge women to stand up against patriarchy doesn't mean all women is free from patriarchal thinking and might still instinctly trust a rich swaggardly man above a woman.

But hey, these news are just clickbait trying to find some statistic and see if it triggers people so get triggered.

Women can see through women even better than we can. Most women could see that Hillary was as fake and slimy as politicians get, and that worried them.

Also, I think a few women were aware that if Hillary was the first woman president we wouldn't have any more woman presidents for a while

>let me tell you why you are retarded and pathetic for not voting for me
>y u not vote for me anymore?

Kek, I know it hasn't been too long since the election but is anyone else fairly certain the Democrats are physically incapable of admitting to themselves why they piss off everyone but minorities and the absolute cuckiest of cuck whites?

Because the majority of white women >30 have their heads screwed on and care about issues that really exist and matter. Women's rights was accomplished a long time ago. Exit polls proved this.

They want to secure the financial future for their children. Don't believe the memes about them all being brain dead, bbc loving, psychopaths. It's an (((agenda)))

Not only have they been annihilated across the board this election cycle... they are doubling down on their rhetoric.

Someone photoshop up "50 States of Trump"

But user, the country hates women! People on Twitter said so!