Just a few points for mass migration

Just a few points for mass migration

Morality: leaving babies to drown just so we can save a few pennies is evil. Ageing Europe: Europe is old as fuck we need new young people to increase consumer demand and make our economy more competitive. A mass influx of the most ambitious people from the Arab and African world would help us compete better, plus you know that whole pension thing. Fertility: Europeans have stopped having babies, well not entirely most choose to have one or two. That isn't enough to pay for our pension but Arabs have 2 or 3 and Africans have 5 or 6 it will help our demographics.

Diversity: I know some people are racists but if diversity is so bad why is the USA the only super power in the world? Spoiler it's because they take in ideas from all over the globe. Patriotism: Imagine how much the new citizens and their children will love the country that took them in. Imagine little Muhammad being told by his Mum that they would have been killed but the German government saved them and gave them freedom. He'll be a hardcore German patriot. Same for all countries.

Links with the rising world: It can't hurt for us to have links with the developing world.
Eastern Europe is dying: Eastern Europe is emptying rapidly, migration to west and a low birth rate have left eastern Europe weak and dying. It could again be bumped up with some help from migrants.

Anyone else not scared of le scary brown people and excited at the opportunities they will bring?

SAGE

Not scared, I just don't want this.

Once they take over they'll throw you off a tower.

They already have a culture they like. They won't assimilate to your airy fairy liberal ideology.

>pic
please be a trap

Your grandchildren will live in a South African hellscape because hollywood fairytales have convinced you that everyone is the same.

Being honest, you are right. Countries apart of the UN should provide humanitarian relief... enough to LIVE (in tents in neighbouring countries which they do). They do not need to be granted with a complete migration.

That fertility argument is so fucking dumb. Governments have incentived childbirth for millenia. A larger child tax credit is literally all you have to do to fix the problem. This argument is so transparent and stupid.

>implying

>Morality: leaving babies to drown just so we can save a few pennies is evil.
No, it isn't. But feel free to spend your OWN pennies to take care of them.

Morality: fuck your morality, nobody has the obligation to provide food and shelter for someone outside of his group

Diversity: diversity isn't strength, it's weakness. America didn't become great because of diversity, the immigrants who made it great were all European.

Links with the rising world: you can save a people by replacing it with another people just as much as you can save an apple shortage by buying more bananas

Fuck you and I'm saging your gay bait thread

I've lived in US and UK for 6 years, never had problems. Multiculture is not a problem unless the immigrant refuses to assimilate in host country. Mass immigration cannot be the solution for Europe/Japan or South Korea.

>leaving babies to drown just so we can save a few pennies is evil.
The problem isnt a few refugees, it's a massive demographic boom in ME and especially Africa dumping it in Europe
Hundreds of millions will die, no way around it, the question is do you want to die with them ?

>why is the USA the only super power in the world?
Because the only challengers destroyed each other in WW2 and never got back on top

Mass migration is immoral. Support of mass immigration is support of rape and terrorism. It is moral to physically assault and kill anyone who wants to force these things on others through the state as a measure of self-defense.

>He'll be a hardcore German patriot. Same for all countries.

No, studies find they're even more radical and less greatful for the country than their parents are. Jesus fuck do you live under a rock? How do you not see this?

why are you saying the good guys lines israel?

>Imagine little Muhammad being told by his Mum that they would have been killed but the German government saved them and gave them freedom.

Yeah, imagine that.

GTFO Normie.

Saged and filtered.

>That isn't enough to pay for our pension but Arabs have 2 or 3 and Africans have 5 or 6 it will help our demographics.
So you think subhumans will pay old white epople's pensions? Yeah nah.

They'll have to cut the pensions to pay welfare to the lazy fags.

They could survive just fine in the poor as fuck countries. They even manage to scrounge enough shekels to flee which isn't cheap.

These cockroaches will feed themselves on social payments and feed their families in Africa to boot.

There's not incentive for them to work.

Its been a while since I've seen a post this absolutely wrong on all fronts that I didn't feel was a le trole

Congrats OP, you drooling retard

The only thing I hate more than pure-blooded Aryans is pseudo-moral masturbation at the expense of others and false entitlement.

>closes in to the mic
>mouth curves into a round shape
WRONG

What a fucking disgusting slut. I'll pass.

thats like the jews whole deal. at least the "american" jew.

>eastern europe emptying because migration and low birt rates
>lets fix it with immigration

Maybe if imigration to west wasnt possible we wouldnt be in such a shithole

>tfw all the good jews are in israel and all the bad ones are in our countries

Control your people please.

First off: I'd like to give you a medal for this baiting. It's wonderfully subtle. Far better than the usual bait threads on this board. I'm even compelled to respond.

Now I shall take your post seriously.

>save a few pennies

The cost of rescuing these people is much higher than a few pennies, as you are well aware. But it's not just a cost in money. The cost of free migration is also the loss of our national culture and the intellectual impoverishment of the third world. It allows the world to separate into master states ("service economies") and slave states ("cheap overseas labour"). This is an evil far worse than a handful of people drowning at sea.

>fertility & aging pop.

Bringing in immigrants in order to tax them to fund our retirement is morally sketchy. And it is no use to say "our population is declining; we can bring it back by bringing African men and women and letting them have children here." If our population is supplanted by a rapidly growing population of recent immigrants, it solves nothing. Our people will be no less dying out; it will just die out amid new populations taking its place.

>we take in ideas from all over the world
we don't really

>Imagine how much the new citizens and their children will love the country that took them in

but this doesn't happen. patriotism does not come from gratitude, nor are people always grateful when they should be.

>Eastern Europe is dying: Eastern Europe is emptying rapidly, migration to west and a low birth rate have left eastern Europe weak and dying. It could again be bumped up with some help from migrants.

not as subtle as the rest of your post.

>Morality: You can't use the State to alter the demographics of my country at my expense
Well, apparently you can, but it's immoral.

>leaving babies to drown just so we can save a few pennies is evil

Killing babies through abortion because
you're too busy with your career is also evil. So I don't care about the ones drowning.

>Europeans have stopped having babies

People are stupid and like sheep. Six months of propaganda promoting babies and payments for having a child and very soon
it'd be cool to have large families again. But
the powers that be don't want it.

>Anyone else not scared of le scary brown people and excited at the opportunities they will bring?

What opportnuities? More rape crisis centers,
more positions for security guards, a boom for manufacturers of steel gates?

never happens
>Patriotism: Imagine how much the new citizens and their children will love the country that took them in
They come anyways and still fucking hate us.
>Links with the rising world
fuck you parasite. There is a reason we we revolted and there is STILL a reason we elected trump. Our states can survive just find without the rest of you fucks.

Sauce on op's pic? For research

>lower birthrate
>bad thing

India's population should be cut 80% or more
China's should be cut around 60-70
Murika should be around 280 at all times
Africa's already got effective population control

>Eastern Europe is dying: Eastern Europe is emptying rapidly,
thanks to you turkroach butt lickers

every refugee cost your state at least 11300 € per year, divide that with the number of refugees you state invited and then again talk about pennies.

How long do you think one refugee takes until he find work ?

5-6 years before that he will not give back any money to the state.

The US takes idea from all over the world, but then the savages come and they have Thier one ideology and they will never change it.
I'm sure there are things the west can learn even from these people, but mass immigration is Nott he way to do it especially if they're mostly violent and unwilling to assimilate

Running away from your problems and not fighting an evil that has taken over your country is what caused this evil.

>Imagine little Muhammad being told by his Mum that they would have been killed but the German government saved them and gave them freedom. He'll be a hardcore German patriot

This has not been the case.

>1 post by this ID
SAGE SAGE SAGE

but blood is thicker than water. I don't want my country to be well after I'm dead. I want my culture and my race to be well. If you call me racist now then k how is this even a bad thing?

GOOOD JEWWWW :DD

>1 POST BY THIS ID

lads

Fucking kill yourself, sub-human mudblood. We will never accept your kind as fellow Europeans.

14/88

Fucking kill yourself

Islam is incompatible with democracy and equality.

who put baby in the water

not smart, their fault

How to spot a trap

>Shoulders broader than hips
>Chin is at least a little bit square
>Defined strong jawline

OP's pic is not a trap

I feel like I've seen this exact post before, but I'm not positive

Anyone else?

Also OP kys

Morality: We'd save their lives and our own people's lived by stopping them coming over in rubber dinghies.

Ageing and Fertility: Maybe we should fix our own problems rather than just doing a low value budget fix and replacing our people with a bunch of low IQ savages. As for 'that pension thing' if you used just the tiny bit of energy to think about what you're suggesting you want to bring in more people for the next generation to pay pensions who will then need more in the generation after them. You're making an inverted pyramid that will collapse.

Diversity: Multiculturalism is not a good thing and destroys social cohesion. The reason America is the superpower it is today is because of it's history of immigration from mainly Europe. You can look at statistics, White people pay the majority of the tax and take the least benefits.

Patriotism: They will never be real patriots because they have no biological connection to the heritage of the country. They will always have split loyalties. Also most terrorists who joined ISIS are second or third generation immigrants.

Links with the rising world: Yeah, I'm sure all these African and Middle Eastern shitholes will love us. Tell me, after all the aid that Europe sends every year to Africa when have we ever been thanked? We get guilt tripped and scammed out of even more billions.

Eastern Europe is dying: So fix our own problems rather than replacing people with a bunch of low lifes who aren't even closely similar culturally.

Also I guarantee you are not British.

Yes we have.

What game is this?

2 posts