Blue collar workers

Let's drain the swamp of weebs

Only blue collar workers

Agricultural worker reporting in. Tho.. what I do is more like being a foreman/engineer (I oversee the assembly of greenhouses and do the first generation of plantation), does that count as blue collar?

I love the fags that shit on blue collar jobs then complain about immigrants

agreed

machinist standing by

I work in a factory producing chemicals.. can i join?

Oh look, one has arrived

Stock Analyst.

Daily reminder that White Collar > Blue Collar.

Manager here, get back to work

Post pics weebs

white collar master race reporting in

I don't have a boss
I own the whole building

pussy

Honestly, I'd prefer to be a weeb but I hate almost every anime/manga/ova and can't be a NEET.

Why are white collar workers always complaining how tough or boring their jobs are? You literally just sit in a cubicle all day and get to browse the internet. Sounds easy.

commercial fisherman reporting

Do you like it? Been thinking about trying to pursue something like this. I want to work on a boat.

>cantonese owned milwaukee
>not Volkisch Bosch
wew

Factory worker here. Why do people like to talk as if the singularity already happened? Most of the machines here are older than me and aren't going to be replaced anytime soon. Eventually we'll be forced to go far-left libertarian but that's at least 50 years off.

>not owning your own business

Paralegal, but worked general construction in the past. Being one of hose guys with flannels, alone in a house, with 600 pounds of insulation, seems comfy as fuck. Sadly, Texas is incredibly hot, bright and you almost never get to work alone unless it's a small job. Then, it's just you and some random Mexican in a house together in 110f heat and 80% humidity. Very uncomfy. Looked better contracting, covered in sanding dust and concrete than I did starving myself and modeling when I was younger, though.

It's the purest meritocracy I've experienced. Nice lifestyle and good money. But it ain't for everybody.

Taxi driver reporting in

This is basically the only way to "make it" in blue collar. I know ex-cons making well over $100 a year, all because they did what they were doing for someone else, now for themselves.

A guy in business for himself that does nothing but clears trees and removes stumps makes infinitely more than a master concrete guy working for someone else.

Gravedigger. Couple of blacks but I'm the foreman so it's not bad

Damn that seems like a pretty cool job. Care to greentext a normal day?

>want to be a pilot
>airlines are almost automated
>bush pilots and water taxis get shit pay
>know nothing about helicopter work

Any stories?

I drove for Uber. If you work the night shift, everyone wants you to do drugs with them or have sex with you. If I was a different kind of guy, I could've gotten so much from that gig. When they officially """tip""" you, they insist it's exclusively in value menu items from Whataburger, which they demanded you run them through (unpaid) after picking them up.

I do 90% nightshift, only a couple of druggies and no outright sex offers yet - although some drunk girls get a little physical. Then again taxis are pretty expensive here so the customer base is different.

One from when I was first starting out as operator.
>25 yo me
>operator before me quit
>no one to dig
>finally get my chance to dig
>boss at time hates me
>has me work all funerals that day
>have to wait till end of day to start digging
>ff to around 9 at night
>dark as hell but we're almost done with last grave
>I get a little too cockey when I hear a crunching sound under my bucket
>ohfuck.jpg I broke a vault
>body juice starts filling up the hole
>smells awful, like rotted citrus
>knowing this is automatic firing me and groundman work quick
>drain the body juice juice
>pack hole with piece of plywood and mud
>leave around 3 am
>never speak of it again

The smell stuck to my backhoe for months

Auto body shop owner reporting in. Not all of us in Sup Forums are NEETs

Mausoleums are the worst though. You wouldn't believe how many caskets rust or rot and just fall apart. I'm a heart beat you could be covered in body juice. It's a nasty job.

called my boss a fat cunt. he replied with dumb cunt

thefeelsbro.wav

i'm a blue collar worker and i'm still a weeb.

Hmmm... let's see:
>Woodcutter shirt
Nope, I only wear plain T shirts.
>Alcohol and tobacco
Banned because danger of infection.
>Boots
Check'd.
>Pimped gun
Nope.
>Container house
I travel far and wide when working, so yeah, I'm getting those a lot.
>Pets and beaten gf
No time for these. If I want love then I usually visit a brothel.
>Dirty hands
Strictly banned because danger of infection. I have to wear airtight gloves and wash my hands all the time when at work.
>Old phone
I do have that.
>Pickup
I don't even have a driving licence.
>Electric tool
I work with simple garden tools, so no. The only powered thing I use for work is my tablet.

3/10, I guess this makes me a poor substitute for a blue collar.

cnc machinist here

what about catholic monks?

mah man

>blue collar

I usually wear tee shirts or sweatshirts to my shelf-stocking job. Does that count?

Getting my automotive technician licence soon. Did I do good?

>No driving licence
>Blue collar

kys

Running a concrete plant, lads

What order?

Carmelites

soon user soon

>not firecaulking romey through the top plate.

Pretty bad senpai

I guess this is blue collar. Fucking around with acid all day

>tfw software engineer, but not a weeb, and I have a blue collar background

hostling truck operator reporting

CNC setup / operator here.

I tend bar... am I allowd?

ICU nurse reporting in
planning on going back to school soon, probably anesthesia. The work is hard and the days are super long.

>Software engineer
>I.E front end code monkey working with Java and Perl.

Kek. Get into embedded systems faggot.

Your houses are made of wood??? I did not know

Industrial glass cutter, and insulated window manufacturer.

Montana.
Fuck off transplants. We're full.

I have always worked with my body to make a living. Been stocking shelves at different grocery stores for years now. I don't think people consider this "blue collar job" just call it a "job." Everyone tends to think it's a job for high school kids. During the day when there is little work to be done, sure. But kids try the graveyard shift and get fired within a week, every time. Kids don't want to put things on shelves for 8 hours. They want to text message on their cell phones. Youth is wasted.

Also I love lots of Japanese, French, American, and some other children's cartoons. Family friendly animation is a gift from God.= in these trying times.

>60% sight entropy
>Getting a driving licence

The doc said no.

Stocker for warehouse . I pick up boxes then put them same boxes down.

I got an 80 ElCo to be repainted, what would you charge about?

Mikita or roybl? Mikita all the way, dewalt is cool too

Hows msha feel about that fire hazard under your desk

Not blue collar. Stocking shelves is a kids job. Congrats

I'm both though

Do army fags count?

I'll make a case for myself. I have a specific craft, if you dont know how to do it you're lost in my world. I haul around heavy shit for the majority of the day. I have calloused hands. I get folks drunk for a living.

I kinda need a Sup Forums opinion. Is cocktail bartending approved?