Tattoos in modern world

What are benefits of tattoing yourself? With a tattoo you are easier to identify to the Police, your risk of skin cancer is greater, nobody serious will hire you and your tattoo will look like shit when you get older. Why are people doing this to themselves? Do they plan to end up in prison?

With minds so devoid of content, they don;t have a unique identity shaped by knowledge or reason or spirituality. So they give themselves an identity, through ink. Literally a surface level/ skin-deep identity.

I love them because it is an easy identifier of people devoid of personalities (usually)

I don't even wear t-shirts with any graphics on them. I don't want strangers to judge mesed on a freaking t-shirt. People should totally learn hiw to hide their power levels. That will force other people to talk to you if they want to get some information about you.

Exactly, plain shirts are the way to go.
Also Bump.

My tattoo is hidden and was meant for a Russian girl. If I can date another Putin loving Russian girl I'm game.

Graphic shirts are cancer, life has been great since purging them from my life

Pic is scarification not tattoo.

>What are the benefits of tattoing yourself? None.

>With a Tattoo you are easier to identify to the Police.
Implying everyone is a criminal

>your risk of skin cancer is greater.
Ok

>Nobody serious will hire you.
Might be true if you have your whole face tattooed.

>Your tattoo will look like shit when you get older.
Implying anyone looks good when they are old.

You can be full Sup Forums in a group of leftists and just pretend to be one of them if you want to. I don't have any photos of me on the web, heck I never use my real name. Feels good.

>Implying everyone is a criminal
Everyone breaks at least ten different laws just by staying alive. If they want to, they will find a reason to convict you.

Agreed

And because they have nothing of interest to speak about they spend hours on end talking about their tattoos. It's obnoxious.

Back 20 or so years ago few white people had tattoos because they were looked down on so they were a way to be "unique". Nearly everyone has at least one tattoo these days so it's more unique not to have one.

Tradition. Every man in my family going back several generations has had the same eagle tattoo done on the upper left arm with the family name underneath.

>What are benefits of tattoing yourself?
People dont have to have a conversation with you to find out that you are retarded

It allows for easier identification of your remains in the event crazy shit happens to you. For some people that's actually a decent benefit.

self expression faggot!
HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE IF YOU DON'T CONSTANTLY REMIND EVERYONE EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY THAT YOU HAVE THESE THOUGHTS

I have three tattoos. Wearing shorts and a t shirt hides my tattoos.

I am in my mid 20s and tattoos were seen as degenerate when I was a kid. I have that idea ingrained in me. They are a waste of money, ink and energy. People have every right to get tattoos but that doesn't mean that other people have to respect them for it.

I DO NOT CARE FOR OTHERS OPINION
I AM NOT AFRAID OF CONFRONTATION OR CONSEQUENCES OF MY DEEDS OR WORDS

>three tattoos
what of and why?

My friend is getting a tattoo to honor his dead brother.

for one, it's indicative of mental illness. It's also rare that someone just has 1 tattoo. In enough time they'll get the itch again and start getting more tattoos.

That's dumb as shit. Get a stone in the field like everyone else.

My wifes tattooo

Neat user, let us see

How degenerate are tattoos?

Am I right folks?

>88
Tradition and heritage are awesome.
Completely acceptable.

Brand logos, outlandish graphics, and 'meaningless' tattoos .... I will silently judge, an avoid such people.

Exception to the rule right here.
Agreed amigo.

This.

both my tattoos are shit and i ended up with them after massive binges ... i love both of them

Please go back.

Am I the only one who always checks for spelling mistakes in every tattoo I see?

Take her out back and shoot her.

I don't understand tattoos either. They never look good. Why don't they just print the picture they want onto a t-shirt and wear that?

>stop liking what I don't like
Wew

I have a full sleeve of just a bunch of shit but it looks awesome and chicks fucking love tattoos

I haven't had mine done yet because I don't want it to get stretched. I've started lifting this year, so I'm holding off on the tattoo until I'm 25 or so I think. That's about the same age my old man got his anyway.

>outback
No, we don't want her here. Dead or alive. We're full and the last thing we need is more landwhales.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

....stupid aussie piece is shit

+

when hipsters are tattooed from head to toe its a sign that tattoos are faggoty

Off the top of my head, a benefit of having a tattoo is that it exposes judgemental shallow cunts who are a waste of time. Saves trouble of finding out who has an ugly heart, sometimes

I have vitiligo and because the skin pigment is basically dead, I receive no defense from the sun in those areas. The solution was simple, I cover my vitiligo patches with tattoos (high grade pigment replacer, not generic shit ink), thus I actually reduce the chances of getting cancer. I keep it off my face though.

Oh, speaking of logos. "gaymers" and "Gamer grills" with pokeballs and tri-forces and shit tattooed on them.

Or even worse, weeaboos with anime girls tattooed on them but they make an artist who has never drawn anime do it.

Btw, I leave the filenames as-is on every anime tattoo I save.

There are only 2 circumstances where it's acceptable to have a tattoo:
1. You were born into a tribe and it's a rite of passage.
2. You're a Holohoax survivor and you got a number tattooed on your arm.
Anything else and you're a retard.

You fickers are just jelly that we have cool tattoos and get super model dick while u just sittin there playin with ur pecker...nigga lmao

Showing everyone how much of a degenerate you are?

I have differing opinion on tattoos.
The following, I consider fucking stupid and pointless:

>names
>memorials to people
>"family" "husband" "friends" accompanied by a heart of infinity sign or some faggotry
>dates
>sports
>political messages

The following I consider tolerable:
>Minimalist but neat looking tattoos that are easy to hide

The following I don't mind:
>Cool art
>Cool art with symbolism that represents the owners interests
>Cool art which is easy to hide

The following I consider neck yourself tier:

>Above the neck
>Further down than the wrists on arms

They can look cool, and anyone who says "all tattoos are shit" is in denial or naive, but people need to stop using them to reflect their personality.

I have an irish celtic tattoo on my arm which I love, but made sure it is very easy to hide and that it isn't too obviously "LOOK HOW IRISH I AM."
I got it because I love the art done by the guy who did it, and love Irish history.

My friend has a "united ireland" tattoo with an irish slogan underneath, because he hates the UDA.
My friend is a faggot.

I plan to brand myself instead of getting a tattoo.

Not sure why tattoos caught on so big. It used to just be convicts, military, and bikers. I'm one of the above so I have a tattoo, however most people don't know since it can't be seen unless I take my shirt off.

The holocaust never happened tho

I have a Sup Forums tattoo

Shows you who'll fuck on the first date

same with smokers

thats a beautiful tattoo

see

Tattoo of boyfriends name
They broke up

>nobody serious will hire you

>oh well I was going to hire this qualified person for the position we need filled but unfortunately he/she has a tattoo

Proof now.

For men, it's a superficial display of masculinity. Having a beard and tats and eating bacon is now the standard. That's how neutered and domesticated Western men are now. Scarification and tattoos were traditionally rites of passage and shit like that for tribes and war people, from what I know. Maybe I'm wrong on that, whatever.

For women, it's usually some hollow way of trying to seem deep and complex. I guess it's easier to sit for a couple hours and get some kanji symbols stabbed into your skin than actually read a fucking book by someone other than Chelsea Handler. I know a single mom with a tattoo that says "Music is my life". She doesn't play an instrument, doesn't know music theory (and neither do I, but I don't say music is my life) and only listens to shitty screamo metal and shitty rap. No Tupac, no Big Daddy Kane, not even early Ludacris or DMX. Just Drake and shit.

Tats on a girl are also an instant slut indicator, so that's a blessing.

Her boyfriend's name is Rug?

I love these kind of answers.

>showing how much a degenerate you are

>posts anime

>implying weeaboo shit isnt top tier degenerate shit.

Bus?
Rub?

Those aren't tattoos...

Maybe he's a BUS driver

Maybe its different in the US, but here only people on gibmedats and hipsters have tatoos.
Which one of the two are you?

Russel

I gave it to myself in jail so it is awful . No bully pls

Russel. He changed his legal name to some pagan shit after she did the tattoo.

They get away with it because it's a "form of expression". Some people even call their degeneracy art.

>'meaningless' tattoos
Better than 2deep4u wank in my opinion. There are some amazing tattoo artists out there; one day I might go and get one from someone based on their work, even if it's meaningless to me.

That's even worse

The reason I wear blank clothes is because I don't like being a walking billboard. I don't like my cotton pozzed up by the Jew. The only way I would wear some heavy logos is if I was sponsored

anime is tier 10 degeneracy

She has really pretty green eyes. Such a waste.

its a great way to find out how stupid a person is before you talk to them

its also a decent way of spotting the chicks with daddy issues

I used to think no one would hire people with tats. I work for a fortune 500 company that recently had an article all about that tats employees have on the front page of our internal corporate website.

Still think its dumb as fuck, but I really dont think it will be a major hurdle to employment for that much longer.

Bug?
Rug?
Bub?
Rur?
oh

~Raarrr~
~Raawrrr~

no lol, I do it to

Also if you ever plan on going on a trip to Japan, going to Onsen is a really nice experience, but in 99% of Onsens you're forbidden to enter with tattoos.

Further proof so you see it on my body

agreed

You won't be hired for any position that directly deals with customers/partners. But internal pen-pushing office jobs where you're not directly in the public eye most employers don't care.

>Falling for the pen mark Jew.

Could have waited for the redness from the penmarks to cool before posting.

lol it looks like you did it with a bic pen....

"Hi im here for a job interview"

>chicks fucking love tattoos
only retarded sluts love tattoos

>full sleeve
You think it looks awesome, but I guarantee you it looks like shit

Fpbp, once I realized this I spent time making sure my head wasn't empty and that I'm not a vapid retard. Once I satisfied myself, I got tatted the fuck up, ironically, of course.

>wanting to interact with shitty customers
Wagecuck pls go

Tattoos are pretty degenerate, no exceptions to that.

Nice assumption that it's anime when it's not. Go check out Bloodborne.

>Why are people doing this to themselves?

I got one because I thought it would look good. It doesn't really, but that's okay. I wouldn't have taken the risk if I was the kind of person that was going to be a big crybaby about every little thing that doesn't go their way.

>video games
>not top 5 degeneracy

The skin is red raw all around the thing like you just applied it. Did you literally just write on yourself with a sharpie and take a photo?

My thought at the time was, well we're all gonna die anyway so may as well squeeze every drop out of life. But then I had kids so that philosophy ended pretty quickly.

Sharpened Staple and crushed graphite.

See previous post. Did it in jail.

Bullshit

this still happens, don't pretend it doesn't

Same. Tattoos have been ingrained in me as trashy, substanceless garbage by my parents. They both are wildly successful and ultimately redpilled. Hell, my mom is probably one of the most redpilled people I know. Moreso than my dad even. Just moved to Boise and I swear, 85% of the people here have tattoos. I honestly don't think I could date a woman with a tattoo nowadays. It really narrows down my options which sucks, but I just can't help but think less of these people for inking their skin with some shallow, color by number looking tattoo on their entire arm or above their tits or on their shoulderblades. Need to find some upper echelon girls who aren't ruined already. Tattoos say infinitely more about a person than just being shallow. Almost always promiscuous, little care for their appearance in the future (lack of foresight), little care for how their children will view them (of course their children will get tats as well). It's just a mess and I want nothing to do with it.

Only reasons for a tattoo are military. I might also accept in honor of a lost loved one or a traditional/heritage thing, but even those I'm not keen on. I've had people I was closest to die before and I never fucking thought of getting a tattoo. If you need a tattoo to remember someone, you obviously didn't know them well enough and think of them often enough. It's just a reason to look deep and have people ask you about your loss and shit.

Meh, not a tattoo fan. But fuck it's hard to find women without even a little tattoo. One day....

So you really have no clue how it comes off to judge someone entirely based on a tattoo? Shallow is only the first of many accurate terms to identify the kind of thinking you're using. I get that it's a common kind of thinking here, this being Sup Forums where you can be as big of a piece of shit as you want and there really is no backlash per se, but this is really a matter of self awareness. The real world isn't as full of cunts as you want it to be, at least not in the society I live in. Around here, people like you (and many like you) are the worst kind of people anyone has to deal with.

Ok.

My best friend in highschool and I got matching tattoos before he went to war. I have no regrets

I swear it's real.

I work in a laboratory. I don't have any customers to interact with. Just other turbonerds.