The fuck is this?

Grob Gob Glob Grod

inflation fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=_ieCjpmliSg

more questions than answers

I don't like how catchy this is

CHEESE GROMIT

KUZCOOOOOOOOOOOO

Globglogabgalab, the keeper of the books.

Most of the lyrics to that song sound like potential names for Rick & Morty aliens.

Rick and Morty aliens have dumb names

Is this the beginning of a new epic meme?

user.

This is a christian movie produced by the same company that made Jesus Kids' Club, which was a Scott Cawthon Production (or something)

So yes the FNaF man himself gets a special thanks credit in this movie

I'm the Globgogabgalab. I love books. And this basement is a true treasure trove. I am the Globgogabgalab. The schwabledabblewobblegabbleflibbablobbablab. I'm full of schwibblylibakind. I am the yeast of thoughts and minds. Schwabbledabbleglibbaglobbaschwibbleschlabglab. Dibbledobbleschwibbleshobbleglibbaglabschlab. Schwabbledobbleglibbaglabbaschwibbleschwabdab. Dibbledobbleschibbleschobbleglibbaschlabglab. Oh, hahaha, mmm, splendid. Simply delicious, ohmmm... hahahaha. I am the Globgogabgalab. The schwabledabblewobblegabbleflibbablobbablab. I'm full of schwibblylibakind. I am the yeast of thoughts and minds. Schwabbledabbleglibbaglobbaschwibbleschlabglab. Dibbledobbleschwibbleshobbleglibbaglabschlab. Schwabbledobbleglibbaglabbaschwibbleschwabdab. Dibbledobbleschibbleschobbleglibbaschlabglab. Ahhh....

This puts Eminem's Rap God to shame.

So, this is what awaits me in hell then...

This just showed up on my suggested videos 10 minutes ago. What the fuck is going on?

I dig his little egyptian dance.

Imagine the voice actor's face reading through this shit, and then saying it.