What is with you against these guys?

What is with you against these guys?

Stop bullying them, all they are doing is expressing their opinion.

Heck even the NC likes Strider
youtu.be/SCrSiPzRSOI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhS4a11jZOg
youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When Mr Enter says something bad about a Cartoon he sends all his bitches to destroy an Cartoonist career via Insults on Twitter

>even NC likes Strider
That's not a good measurement of standard

so why do we give so much of a fuck about cartoon reviewers?

E Celebs are faggots
Enter's a sperg who unknowingly sends his viewers after cartoonists
Pan's an utter degenerate who can't write a webcomic
Strider uses a South Park profile pic
Mars only claim to fame was his video on Enter (and the rest of the community) and even then it made him look like a sperg as well

Maybe because you are jealous of the fact that unlike you they make great videos.

I know this kind of behavior because I'm from Sup Forums

You can't respect anything Mr. Enter says after you hear his opinions on 12 oz. mouse

What do you guys think their opinion on Xavier: Renegade Angel would be?

Tbh, most of the hate on them and e-celebs in general here seems super bitter. Makes sense, they actually make money off of doing what your average Sup Forums poster does.

Mr. Enter I can respect out of the fact he was able to grow out of the dork phase that made his earlier stuff near unwatchable. He also apologized about the harassment stuff he talked about in that one review, basically telling his autist fans to not attack him.
PhantomStrider on the other hand, no. Nothing special, tired format, basically a worse mr enter, and that's already a bad thing considering that Mr. Enter has only gradually gotten out of being ridiculously average. Bland as fucking hell, and if you really want to watch his shit, just watch Mr Enter, or better yet, someone of worth like Quinton Reviews or RalphTheMovieMaker.

>thinks kung pow is a bad movie

You've gone too far, PhantomWagoner.

who are these fags and why should I be bothered with them?

Cat and the Hat and Freddy got Fingered are far from the worst movies ever made.

These are such pedestrian, boring choices

>Implying that Quinton Reviews and RalphTheMovieMaker are good to begin with

Remember when cartoon critics were good?
No.
Well that's right, cause they never were. They all stink!

recently discovered these two
funny how Korra is so bad that a raging SJW and an edgy alt-righter both despise it vehemently.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhS4a11jZOg

youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY

What about these guys?

>Heck even the NC likes Strider
you say that like his retarded opinions are worth anything

leave shills

>boohoo why does everyone beat up Xavier it's soooo hurtful. And you what's the only funny thing about this dreck? The 3d animation Jezz looks like something from a bad ps game no pas games had great quality, something in the dreamcast. Damn the writers were awful people, plz fans dox them and send them death threats.

Maximum bait.

But I'll bite. Enter is over sensitive and unlike most creators never stops telling the audience how great of a writer he is when he isn't. It's obnoxious and condescending.

Strider's videos have practically no variety in his choices. Plus the sheer amount he shills SU is worrying. Regardless of my opinion on SU, anyone who obsesses over a singular cartoon like that is bad news. Plus there's a trend that people who obsess over SU to that degree really haven't seen a lot of cartoons because they think it's better than sliced bread and the only cartoon that's 'deep'.

>even then it made him look like a sperg as well
of course it did, even writing a post explaining why enter is a sperg makes you look like a sperg for caring.

>disliking quinton and ralphe
but why? or are you one of those every one is bad faggots?

you are allowed to make posts like these and not get banned on Sup Forums?
I know they TALK about cartoons and use cartoons as their AVATARS, but they themselves aren't cartoons nor do they (despite what enter thinks) make cartoons.
I get they are cartoonish characticures brought to life and fame/infamy thanks to youtube, due to their short ranges of experince with the entertainment medium and the power of autism.
But are you really allowed to make threads about these guys with no reprcusions?

>Phantom doesnt like EE&E
It should be illegal to have a taste this bad