OPERATION WHITEOUT THREAD

- ORDERS -
To put up flyers throughout any and all colleges.

- WHY -
We must show that us students won't fall in line anymore.
Imagine the message they will get if this happens on 4 campuses in a week.
Or as others prefer,
The reaction the next day is funny af.

IF YOU DON'T SEE A OP WHITEOUT THREAD COPY FROM
pastebin.com/jBwh5xPX AND CREATE ONE!

- FLYERS -
Love who you are, Be white 1
unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW1P.pdf
Love who you are, Be white 2
unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW3P.pdf
Stop, Euro-Americans

- WHERE/HOW TO PLACE THESE FLYERS -
WHERE:
• Must be a legal area to do so
• College bulletins
•Hard to reach places
HOW:
• Scout for security cameras to find good spots out of watch.
• Disperse the flyers. Rule of thumb is 3 flyers per spot. You can't have all the flyers taken down in one swoop.

- HAPPENINGS -
1st. University of Michigan
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/grade-point/wp/2016/09/26/racially-offensive-fliers-found-at-the-university-of-michigan-why-white-women-shouldnt-date-black-men/
2nd. University of Iowa
www.thecollegefix.com/post/29653
3rd. University of Buffalo
buffalonews.com/2016/11/14/anti-white-propaganda-flyer-found-at-ub/
4th. University of Albany
twcnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2016/11/14/ualbany-anti-white-flyers.html
5th. Southern Methodist University (verified Sup Forumsack)
washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/11/16/why-white-women-shouldnt-date-black-men-fliers-discovered-at-southern-methodist-university/
6th. Toronto
ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-police-investigating-racist-anti-immigrant-posters-1.3160086

DID YOU PUT UP POSTERS? EMAIL ME THE PICS!
[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW3P.pdfStop,
printingplans.com/
makify.com/simple-homemade-printing-press/
tavaana.org/en/content/creating-underground-press-samizdat-soviet-union-and-eastern-bloc
eff.org/issues/printers
unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW2P.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2016/11/17/never-let-anyone-judge-you-for-the-color-of-your-skin/
change.org/p/petition-from-university-of-maryland-faculty-staff-students-and-alumni
youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk
twitter.com/LadyAodh/status/799290908617375744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless bump

Nobody here will do this. Pol is all NEETs

besides the facts that southern methodist was a Sup Forumsack. read the thread fag

I'd definitely do it if I could find French versions of those.

I'll do it, I need swedish versions

I am out of college. Any other good places to post these in public or semi-public?

>Love who you are, Be white 2unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW3P.pdfStop, Euro-Americansunamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW3P.pdf

These two are exactly the same. Do you have the other one. Do you have the photoshop files by any chance. Those are some top-tier posters.

I am close to a college and a university and can contribute. However, how can I do this without being traced? Print this at a private printer and hang them up where no security cameras are?

Where is a good place to print out a high number of these flyers without getting told on? I don't wanna use a personal printer either, could get traced back

You only yourself look like an insecure small dick beta loser whiteboi. Seriously control your autism you cringey fuck.

how could your printer be traced?
wtf

>checks flag
a fucking leaf

have a bump

Public library photocopier right after opening hours. Around that time it'll mostly be STEMnerds and old people, both of which are quite a bit less likely to stick their noses where they do not belong.

printingplans.com/
makify.com/simple-homemade-printing-press/
tavaana.org/en/content/creating-underground-press-samizdat-soviet-union-and-eastern-bloc
Also read these.

Printers and copiers place dots on the paper visible in UV light. The pattern uniquely identifies a specific printer and IIRC it can even be linked to a person if it was bought with a credit card.

eff.org/issues/printers

Lol

Library?

That was a pretty abhorrent post even by leaf standards

Sounds like a honeypot.

God speed gents, let the mass histrionics begin

Then print one copy, make copies of that copy. Xerox machines don't copy UV.
Also, traditionally, it wasn't UV...it was just sparse colored dots in one corner. Just remove the color cartridge. It was designed to stop counterfeiting, not track everything people print ffs.

Point about xeroxing is probably be valid, though maybe the xerox machine is making its own dots. It's probably better to just use a public place without cameras to print stuff if you don't want to get tracked.

Whether it was designed to stop counterfeiting or not is redundant, the justice system has access to the information if they want it badly enough. I looked it up, it's still just colored dots (yellow) and they are just easier to spot using UV.

Just seems like racebaiting desu senpai, something that will end up on MSM as 'alt right nazis on campus' bullshit

Race baiting faggotry
and for this to be even remotely effective you have to print and post very ANTI WHITE things all over
We can control and aim backlash but we can not create forward momentum

OP is a faggot

Use one of the "White people, you aren't alone. We can help." examples with URL of one of the alt-right sites.
That is more effective than trying to force feed a red pill on a flyer.

i live right by 3 campuses. give me full sized flyers like that "I AM GEORGE ZIMMERMAN" ONE AND ILL GO POST A BUNCH UP AND CAUSE BUTT HURT

FUCK YOU OP

WE DONT NEED THIS BS

Converts are better than turning off normies.

unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW2P.pdf

Just in case, since OP pasted the same file twice.

I want to do this

to be white is to be anti european

I made a couple for the last thread, people seemed to like this one.

pdf-archive.com/2016/11/17/never-let-anyone-judge-you-for-the-color-of-your-skin/

This is the kind of stuff that needs to be used. They cant claim "racism" on this type of stuff.

Focus less on being racist and more on the pro white message

Trigger idiots that are racist against whites without saying anything that can get the public to condemn you

The white people have a right to exist thing is a good start. Keep things clean and without your typical Sup Forums rhetoric and you won't have anything to worry about

If do it email me pics of them up. Collecting bunch of pictures for a victory day thread of the operation

Thanks so much for the catch editing the pastebin rn

Do it

Bump for the lulz

this is way better than giving them fucking false news stories and ammo for their KKK conspiracy. They are ACTUALLY RACIST against whites, all you have to do is expose this you idiots.

You better not bitch out if you get caught.
I dont want to see any one breaking in front of a camera.

Happened at IUPUI on Monday. All got taken down by faculty. Any IUPUI fags need to shit these all over campus. There was a protest here yesterday forcing our Chancellor to make IUPUI a "sanctuary school" for illegals

This.

Ctr has been samefagging this stupid "op"

For days now....
Good luck with your teenage rage bois!!!

Yaayy....let's print and hang FLYERS!!! Just like a liberal faggot...

This is BAIT of the most BASIC form.

Fuck off.

If you are being serious, then you have forgotten what normies are like. Most would expect the police to show up at their door if they searched Google for "white pride" or "alt-right". A nice, simple flyer with a URL can bring in a good percentage of viewers easily.

e-everything is a conspiracy against ESPECIALLY when it is for my views.
Fucking loonbag

Anyone know the font used for 'Euro-Americans'?

I'm thinking of changing that to 'Euro-Canadians' for my own use.

>inb4 we're all Americans in North America

How much are you getting if Soros's money?

This is exactly how to lose their game.

IUPUI this morning p1

Really proud of you younger guys. You might of got the shit end of the stick but it sure made you tougher then hell. Keep up the good work.

Fliers on poles are legal here in indy

> never implied Conspiracy
This is just such a shitty idea
I assumed it could not have organically grown from /pol.
also reposting of dead threads is a pattern usually formed by groups trying to slide the board.

Edgelord/10
Never change CTR...

Listen we don't care what you weak little pussy's think. You're just our dicksucker. If we need anything from you we'll rattle our zipper.

This screams of a forced falseflag by people who are not Sup Forums regulars

im seconding this, while i'd love to do this at my school, this is clearly a false flag

>geting traced to personal printer

take off your tinfoil hat

CTR doesn't want us in real life. They want us to stay on the internet. Anyone afraid to come out is just a little faggot and deserves to stay in his cockroach infested closet.

Such idiocy.
Putting up flyers is a false flag?
You have no sense of reality.

It's a false flag man it's all over for us now. Those flyers are just to much lol. God I hate fucking pussys and you know these guys are CTR pretending to be us. Don't listen to pussys ever!

>Never said conspiracy
>Never said False Flag

Just a stupid,teenage edgelord
Excuse for an op.

>why adopt the failing tactics of your opponent?

>hanging a fucking flyer is
IRL STUNNING AND BRAVE?

If you really want to shitpost irl

Go talk to liberals user,
Discuss why their beliefs are based in flawed logic.

show them how ALT-right you are with a reasonable,well thought conversation...

Why?

>Because that's how ADULTS solve problems.

Or you could post stupid flyers for social media and run away like ((they)) do.

If only we knew someone in those countries who spoke those languages and English...

This is CTR folks, ignore and hide post, they dont want us saying views out in public. They want us to stay silent

>They want us to stay silent

I specifically said
"Go talk to liberals"

Don't be a turdburglar
the flyer thing is dumb enough

Because you can't have a conversation about these issues without getting ridiculed, attacked, and demonized. The flyers speak to white college kids who have probably felt unfairly victimized by people like BLM or threatened by immigration and felt like they shouldn't think those thoughts or were scared to say anything, even to their close friends in fear of that harsh response. The flyers are our way of telling them "It's okay to feel proud of being white. You're not a bad person if you think this way, and others agree with you, and share your silent struggle". The thing is to let them know that thinking that is normal, and they shouldn't submit to being unfairly judged because of their race.

HELLO ACTIVISTS!!

Please cease your mischief for a minute and give your support for undocumented immigrants at my uni

change.org/p/petition-from-university-of-maryland-faculty-staff-students-and-alumni

I recognize that pic in the post you are the same guy from yesterday. HAHAHAH it is ctr. SAME FILE NAME AND EVERYTHING

Reported

holy shit.....

You absolute retarded piece of shit. You cannot "talk" to liberals. Have you been awake for the past 10,000 articles calling Trump an anti-semite and a bigot? Talking to liberals is useless. They will not listen and you'll have gained nothing.

This is a war of memes and propaganda. Embrace it or leave. You're not exactly posting on the most hallowed, holy forum here. The idea here is that when they go low, we go lower. Enough of your conservashit ideology.

I'm just running with it, but a lot of the numale self-hate is probably born from a similar thing. When some rude angry BLM protestor lectures them despite their Bernie sticker and "right" views, they feel angry at the supporter. Then, they probably feel ashamed of themselves, and think "Am I racist? God, I'm a horrible person" then they go on facebook and share 10 Buzzfeed articles on and 15 Mic articles on oppression as penance.

Now i have proof they are trying to stop these threads im adding to the wiki a section about this shit

reported what. my post or the petition. I posted the petition so you could """"sign"""" it you dumbshit

What did they write over it?

This shit is being shilled against HARD. Looks like we hit Soros in a soft spot. Keep it up, guys, and DON'T MAKE IT RACIST.

REMINDER IF YOU PUT POSTERS UP EMAIL ME AND YOUR PICS WILL BE IN THE VICTORY DAY THREAD
[email protected]

Niggers have a hidden war they are waging.

The black man in the link below says that the solution to the problems of black people is for white people to be exterminated.

Imagine the shitstorm in the media and elsewhere if a white had said that about all blacks.

There was even some applause to this insane statement.

Blacks HATE Whites. They hate us.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

>tfw college after the military
>tfw almost leave because of liberal bullshit

I placed some here and there

Identity Not Superiority

Yup...because in a memewar
Going "lower" wins ,right?

The point is stupid flyers
> are preaching to the choir

Your flyers do nothing.

Stay mad tho...plz.
Your teenage jimmies are too easily rustled...

My best one IMO. Feel free to co-opt any of these slogans for other posters.

Well, least inflammatory.

Your thinking of jaypee.

No.
No multiculti shit. That is what they are running away from. Also, you have to put a URL.

Wear a burka

lmao... bump. am tired of the reverse racism /double standard. This shit will ruin us if whites fall victim to it.

Email the pics to me please for the victory day thread or just email me the college
[email protected]

Yeah it's pretty multicultural but this might actually gain some traction at more liberal universities. However, a little liberal outrage is probably better for the movement (as long as moderates look at the pissed off liberals as crazy people and the message is pretty agreeable)

Nice one here.
twitter.com/LadyAodh/status/799290908617375744

i thought the war was over