Have you ever drank the whole bottle of Redpills at once before, Sup Forums? Who are some other redpillers who have?

Have you ever drank the whole bottle of Redpills at once before, Sup Forums? Who are some other redpillers who have?

>Pic related, Candice the cuckslayer
>youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtcX0jxlVrg
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tila-tequila-changes-twitter-show-8459514
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something about the way she talks and repetition is kinda cringey to me

why she acts like a nigger? side effect of too much redpill?

>Redpills

sure thing

new york working class mixed with puerto rican ghetto is my best guess

>Side effect of too much redpill?
Amfetamines

If I had to hazard a guess, too much redpill info to talk about but need to keep on track. She's showing off her spaghetti

>tweak, tweak, teak

My wife left me and the kids in hawaii to run off to Michigan with her college fling. Fuck you they were my kids.

My kids hate her now and I'm the best father who happens to be a great role model.

She wanted us to go to counceling, but I already had the papers filed.

Continue being a great father.
A real lady will find you.
Also
What do you think of tweekted out Candia the cuck slayer

I have, it is called Christianity and it more or less explains everything that is going on.

>Globalist fucks want to create a One World Society so they can begin to bring about their master to the world, who has promised them immortality on Earth as they rule alongside him with the reduced population of people who have been conquered and controlled body, mind and soul. Ultimately though, the Fallen Ones caused humanity to lose its perfection with the Lord in the first place, their interest is merely self-preservation and nothing more. These elites who served them will be betrayed and then be delivered to their fate in the lake of fire.

Everything that is being done is simply a pre-requisite to this event, The true battle has not started yet.

Did he travel the world feeding children?? Seems stupid

Yessssssss

Tell me more, leafbro. What can I as an average joe do to avoid such a fate? living piously, praising the lord and such is a given. practical solutions is what asking for.

Emily Youcis. She OD'd and is going to lose any chance at a future by being so over the top with it.

>Who are some other redpillers who have?

>Emily Youcis

yeahm EY is too fast too soon, hope she doesnt end up like Ramzpaul

I LOVE YOU TAY!!!!

mfw there's hope for Canada with Candice the cuckslayer around!

I want to sex her so fuckin' bad

Through confessing that Jesus is Lord and God's Word manifested in the flesh, confess that he died for your sins and that you cannot reconcile your sins by yourself and that you need God in your life. The best part of this entire battle is that God has already won, Human's have a way into heaven by the grace and forgiveness of the Lord, the only weapon the enemy has now is their lies as they try and mislead the world away from Christ and Christianity in general. Notice how Liberals are so intolerant of Christians for some reason yet worship Islam and Muslims even though their doctrine is worse than that of Christ.

Watch the world, connect the dots between the goals of globalism and what the end of days says will occur.

Carry your cross and be with the Lord no matter what happens. He is not of this World, nor are you despite what your biological programming suggests. There will come a time where we must bear our crosses for our Lord the way he bared the cross for us.

The enemy are professional liars, they make our modern politicians look like a a guilty kid whose unable to make eye-contact with the person they are lying to. Reject them and accept Jesus and you've already won.

Probably the best post I've ever seen from a leaf on this site. Amen, brother.

The face of Sup Forums if i've ever seen it.

I want put my dick inside this woman.

Is she high test?

You got your wish, mate.

Holy shit I'm in love.

My god. The prophecy has come true.

Thank you Goebbels

youtube.com/watch?v=dtcX0jxlVrg

She's real and she's here to save the world.

Jesus fuck. Well, time to start fapping

God bless you friend, God is with you and all people against the fight of globalist control. The U.S and U.K once again lead the world through their brave actions, and I hope to see the rest of the west follow suit.

Impressive

She's cuter than my wife. Glad my kids got most of my looks.

awesome, thanks bra

>Realised that Sandy Hook was a hoax and 9/11 was a false flag all on the same day

Shit was rough

God Bless you my friend.

I have good info that she, it's actually a he

Topkek

>accept Jesus and you've already won.

People forget that Jesus was a shitposter in the forums of his day. His memes brought down an evil empire and led to the United States being formed.

They say he was a carpenter but he was a salt miner, just like us.

Bread of lfe4lyfe nigga.

Don't care.

>post yfw Tay has literally become reality

no fucking way

Her boyfriend is black.

He was the ultimate rebel of his time, He did a lot of things that were considered "unchrist" like because of his righteousness. How many Christians do you know would make a makeshift whip and throw out money lenders in a temple?

I love him more than anything, He's my Lord, my Father and my Savior. He is both righteous, holy and honorable.

why do you keeo shilling this person?

This is my first thead i've posted in a month, user. :^)

I have drank the whole bottle in two fucking days of non-stop browsing pol. It was terrible, for almost a week I couldn't sleep more than 3-4 hours per night because I wanted to drink more, I was lunatic, I was doubting everything around me. Then I stopped being upsetti, I put all the spaghetti on the dish and I was reborn as a new person. Since then I've tried to become a red piller, helping people during the process of the acquisition of the red pill and driving them to all of the truths that I've learnt.

y-you too

Wtf does bigotry even fucking mean anymore anyway

Tia Tequila

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tila-tequila-changes-twitter-show-8459514

Look at the 1 minute mark.

Her hand seems to be shivering as she's trying to hold the cup.

Is she on drugs or is it just cold in New York? Maybe the rage is making her shiver?

I want to marry her.

All press should be treated like this when you see them on the street. See how quick things change.

Anyway, I guess there are females on Sup Forums after all.

RAREEEEEEEE

M E M E
A
G
I
C

Holy fucking shit it's real, meme magic is leaking into the real world

A lot of us that have been around a while have reached the exact same conclusion as you have.

Even the normies are picking up on it now... There is too much evidence out there that gives weight to Biblical prophecy, just for starters.

Before the MGTOW life people like me were just called hermits I suppose. In the end it has very little to do with politics, or women, etc... I just like to read and be out in nature now. Sometimes it feels like my life is that of Icarus if he survived the plummet towards earth.

Finding a nice church to go to once or twice a week is really all I need when it comes to social activity anyway. It worked out well.

user artist: i love this, and your other one, too.

The whole world is asleep
You can look at it and weep
Few things you find are worthwhile
And though I don’t ask for much
No material things to touch
Lord, protect my waifu