DON'T...
DON'T HAVE COW, MAN.
DON'T...
DON'T HAVE COW, MAN.

I AM SIMPSON I AM SIMPSON

PARTAKE OF THE MERCHANDISE

still love you homar

all hail the lord of the twin moons

>yfw in one minute-plus couch gag, the Simpsons paints a vision of the future at least as fucked up as 40k

>tfw Don Hertzfeldt threads on Sup Forums die almost immediately

The gag was basically a prototype for World of Tomorrow

Well, something else to add to my viewing schedule...

What is this aesthetic/setting called? It's like post sci-fi.

This wasn’t even an exaggeration of how bad the show is in the 21st century.
I mean, the base concept of humans using the outernet to extend their lives at the cost of their souls is in both of them, but call it a hunch, I think World of Tomorrow started production earlier.

MY HOMEY IS BLEEDING!

I HAVE...MEMORIES

I meant just as a basic concept, but I guess I'm mistaken, I could have sworn this gag was much older than 2015.

Great film, but I think It’s Such a Beautiful Day is still his best work.

(With Meaning of Life, Rejected, and Lily & Jim close behind)

I agree, but it makes me anxious as fuck. WoT still has his touch of dark humor to it but It's such a Beautiful Day definitely has more substance. I'm almost positive WoT will get a 3rd (or more) episode to tie it together a bit better.

(As hundreds of cartoon blobs begin cheering)

YOU STEAM GOOD HAM

WHEN IS THAT MOTHERFUCKER GONNA RELEASE WOT 2 ON BLU RAY SO I CAN BUY IY

ALL ANIMALS CAN SCREAM

Surrealist futurism. It's the idea that the world will become so incomprehensible that it frightens us. A common theme is regression, whether linguistically or intellectually, but never technologically.
It's distinct from the humans in WALL-E because it's not a morality tale about the evils of technology, just "one day the future will be insane and incomprehensible and we ought to accept it." or something.

Any ideas on how to achieve it? Cause surely it's a bit more in depth than if I was to say, write shite and splutter le random shite and draw nonsense

>Any ideas on how to achieve it?

Drugs.

LOVE YOU HOMER

In posthuman future, love will still be

Posthuman fiction? I like it too if it is as defines it. Future terragen are not evil but alien.

Compare humans to insects or other microlife?