What did CNN mean by this?

It's not even edited.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/16/news/companies/pepsi-fake-news-boycott-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/11/16/news/companies/pepsi-fake-news-boycott-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=cqxnmKTmjkQ
businessinsider.com/pepsico-ceo-mourns-trump-win-2016-11
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/time-boycott-pepsi-unhinged-ceo-says-employees-scared-safety-trumps-victory/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5dfrkn/facebook_fakenews_writer_i_think_donald_trump_is/
youtube.com/watch?v=iV7hjKm_meA&feature=youtu.be&t=305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>money.cnn.com/2016/11/16/news/companies/pepsi-fake-news-boycott-trump/

CNN commenting on 'fake news'

>fake-news

we had some serious fake news problems some years ago in finland. news sites were traced and they were funded from russia, near kremlin.

It happened during the time our populist party made it's first victory.

We are always ahead of other countries, maybe we were test ground, who knows.

Times are changing, they are not relevant in here anymore.

They have a point though. They are the only ones allowed to run fake news. They pay the Clinton Foundation for that privilege. They even get a license.
These other chuckle fucks need to pay the toll.

This. Obvious that liberty with the truth can't be allowed for the goyim. They might begin to defease the sheckels from their true home.

>fake news
Either wrong or fighting leftist media with their own weapon.

jesus christ that spin.

if anything needs to be banned it's CNN.

How long can the jews prop up CNN? It's fucking garbage, worse than MSNBC and that means they're actively trying, because a 24 hour aquarium show could be better than MSNBC with the right critters in it.

> losing at their own game

Deeelicioussss

meanwhile lefty faggots burn their shoes in their yard and cnn doesn't humiliate them...

>How long can the jews prop up CNN?

it's why they are starting this fake news meme.

they want Facebook to ban all news sites that aren't in bed with the Dems.

They've been caught lying and making shit up so many times and they just keep barreling ahead. What makes them think they qualify as real news?

Literally a glancing jab at Wikileaks and Project Veritas. They won't do it outright though.

The point is " Only trust your major news networks guys!!!"

Anything that goes against the narrative is now "fake news".

They are building a narrative to support plans for internet censorship. So far the narrative is fake news, radicalization of whites, and hate speech are the cause of this "UNIMAGINABLE" rejection of forced cultural Marxism.

Party like it's 1984.

It's a staple move the ((leftist)) pulls.

If they accuse anyone of anything, you can be certain with 100% accuracy that they themselves are doing it with increased intentionality and insidiousness.

Speaking of radicalization of whites.

This is it in a nutshell. They want to add extensions and other things to browsers that will work with a "verification" system that will rank what is considered "verifiable credible" news which is just a euphemism for msm. Have some friends working on this for Google and this shit is proceeding full steam ahead.

communism 101

>it's not our jewish pseudo religion that's wrong, it's everything else

One of the next fronts of the war lads is the MSM
not fighting their new but fighting THEM the fake journalists the editors the owners attacking them PERSONALLY should be our goal .
We every day fucks have been in their cross hairs for years any one who goes against the MSM narrative is personally destroyed.
We should return the favor and dig up every little tiny bit of information on these people and make it public.
WE used to run this shit and we fell asleep at the wheel and let SJWs and the MSM take over the tubes.
not anymore I say not on my watch I say TO WAR LADS!

Trust us, the *REAL* news to spot those fake news meanies for you!

> LOO

Turn off your proxy you curry nigger.

"We no longer control the narrative, but please trust us, not them"

Fucking Christ this.
Can they get away with it?

>MSM(CNN,NBC,FOX) has never been able to capitalize on internet news like buzzfeed, msn, yahoo, drudge
>lose presidential bid(clinton is a MSM surrogate) literally to an avalanche of internet memes
>currently starting crusade against internet news, blogs, etc because you don't control the narrative there

Attacking the internet from your TV station and shitty website isn't going to work idiots, if you want to beat us you need to fight at our level, it is the only way.

Breitbart is shit tier reporting but I still trust them infinitely more than some retard talking head on TV

>these faggots interviewed Dan Rather, the poster boy of media confirmation bias, over Trump shittalking the media and this fake news thing last night

Give me a god damn break.

They don't know how the internet works is really the largest issue here

GA peeps I hope you know where to go first if the SHTF right?

>everyone who doesnt agree with our world view is now a liar

So all the news sites collude with each other right? I never paid much attention to major news outlets until this past week, but this is incredibly fucking obvious. How do normies not notice?

It is fake news though. The CEO of Pepsi never said the things the fake alt-right media are claiming she said.

Is this actually going to work? Are normies gonna stop believing all journalism that doesn't have a smiley face from (((google)))?

lo and behold

lol

>fake news

You mean like that one news outlet that keeps saying Trump is racist?

They should crack down on that shit.

This. They are controlling the narrative because it's the only chance they have to keep viewers. We are the truth. They are fake. You got lied to. But the polls. People know. So they have lost their only audience. The kids aren't watching and the olds know they are full of shit.

But .... With no way to spread the truth through social media people are forced to swallow their bullshit. This is Orwellian. It's fucken here. The only reason the dystopia doesn't look exactly like 1984 is because they know we are more productive with the illusion of freedom. Otherwise we would be in cages. Fuck them.

prove to me she didn't say it (((journalist))) is the state of Israel a sharholder in Pepsi or something ? Is that why CNN is so hysterical about this?

My Google source has said that the source point for a bunch of this "fake news" (this is actually the false flag) is coming from Montenegro (if I remember correctly). This is so they can pretend its a foreign actor while they prepare to censor smaller news outlets.

>identitarian

I've never heard of this until just now.

Who's even watching CNN anymore? Are they being kept alive solely by airport waiting areas?

this
MSM has to be taken down.

that article makes no fucking sense

>hurr these nazis are boycotting because they think she talked shit about trump
>durr what she actually did was talk shit about trump
>fucking nazis

what the fuck happened to journalism?

>what the fuck happened to journalism?

Nothing changed, that's what happened.

This started after 9/11. There was a purge of honest journalist questioning 9/11 so they branched out and formed the alternative media. There was a great documentary about this from the first bush term called "Orwell Rolls in His Grave".

youtube.com/watch?v=cqxnmKTmjkQ

It's like some great victory, Trump wins on less votes than Romney. Seems legit.

she did.

businessinsider.com/pepsico-ceo-mourns-trump-win-2016-11

Here's Business Insider reporting on it, BI is a Left wing site btw.

CNN is misrepresenting what was going on.

She never said anything the fake news sites are claiming she said.

They claim she did this:

>Pepsi Co. CEO to Trump supporters: "We don't want your business"

She never said that. She also accepts Trump's victory.

Stop lying.

thank you for this

Who gives a shit about Pepsi Co. They use fetal tissue in their drink products. Even Snopes didnt debunk this claim.

How ironic coming from CNN

He's right. And Kojima predicted all of this. Trumpkins live in their hugboxes and their heads get turned backwards. I bet half the people in this thread thought Trump won the popular vote for more than four days before learning the truth. I bet some of you are just learning now. You deny "fake news" just as you denied "fact checking", which arose only because your candidate lied every time he spoke.

Well maybe the FCC needs to look into their broadcast license on January 21st

fuck pepsi

The issue isn't Pepsi you fucking idiot, it's about people deliberately lying and being retarded and making the right look like tinfoil idiots.

Not gonna lie anons.
I'm fucking scared that they are making final moves to insure that everyone is complacent and unaware.
That when I'm old the next generation will be worse then this one and no one questions anything.

Compare the journalistic integrity if the mainstream media between the Watergate scandal and the Wikileaks.
There are far to many people that belive that Wikileaks are Russian lies and the Project Veritas videos are not credible.

are they becoming self-aware ?

Well if anyone should know about fake news, it's CNN...

she was copping shit before that for sticking her nose into politics

granted it was definitely made worse by some shitposters on twitter, but this is some low-grade journalism

zero effort is made into researching this shit these days, these fucking "journalists" just scroll through twitter and let citizens do their work for them.

the fourth estate is on fucking fire.

> Spirit drinking

Memes have come full circle.

Fact checking amounts to little more than quotations and denial.

I read the article. Was intrigued. Checked was Gateway Pundit wrote. GP accurate.CNN false. Why Am I not surprised?

They won't get banned because they're putting out what the current White House wants. Obama made it legal for the government to use propaganda on US citizens. When Voices of America and mainstream news outlets sound exactly the same, you know shit's fucked.

No one has heard of the "alt-right" before but where we are now.

It reeks of desperately trying to remain relevant.

This is what a dying mainstream media looks like.

you're using le strawman tactic.

claiming your opponent has a view that they really do not to disprove it.

they were against her saying that people were unsafe because of Trump's victory so they started a boycott, later on CNN claims the boycott is because a fake news article said she didn't want their business.

>making the right look like tinfoil idiots

You know this guy is the president elect's best friend, right? Trump even promised to do an interview. This is the right.

How can they even keep a strait face?

Kojima World Order when??

You know what, fuck it. I don't want companies to pretend to have morals. If this pepsi shit encourages corporations to go back to being what they're supposed to be I'll be satisfied with the results.

Don't pretend to support gay marriage and then use slave labor to build soccer stadiums in Qatar, coca cola.

are you self aware enough to understand that Alex Jones isn't anywhere near as insane as even 1% of Leftism?

Transgenderism alone outcrazies the craziest thing Jonesberg has ever done.

Well, I'm glad that they're finally becoming self-aware!

The Gateway Pundit article is mostly just a copypaste of Yahoo news anyway. Nothing in it is factually incorrect.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/time-boycott-pepsi-unhinged-ceo-says-employees-scared-safety-trumps-victory/

It's the editoralization they want to brand fake news because they don't like it.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5dfrkn/facebook_fakenews_writer_i_think_donald_trump_is/

>businessinsider.com/pepsico-ceo-mourns-trump-win-2016-11
So CNN lied about fake news , it's another jewception

youtube.com/watch?v=iV7hjKm_meA&feature=youtu.be&t=305

It's good that tech industries and social media sites are going to combat these right-wing fake news lies because they are harming the national security of the United States by deliberately trying to destroy American companies that everyone relies on.

Cable tv is dying too. This is their desperation to prevent the internet from truly being the only source and democratizing the media.

>OY VEY GOYIM THE ONLY NEWS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TOO IS US

CNN is dying fast after Trump's victory. Who on the right or the left is going to trust a company that got something as the election so fucking wrong?

tough luck kiddo.

damn now i want a coke

Generation Identity, maybe?
Growing alt-right org in France and Germany

That was cringe worthy. The funny thing is most of those people were edgy "kill your television" punk/grunge rebels growing up now they cozy up to the corporate tit to get a dose of delusion about their transtopia.

Semantics
She shit talked Trump and perpetuated the false media lies that he's a 'sexist racist misogynist!'
That is all that matters
That sand nigger needs to get the fuck out

They noticed when gamergate did the same thing with even less tact and were told they were conspiracy nuts and loonies. GG was the precursor to all of this. Sup Forums has handled a presidential election and the various pitfalls and traps set out for it better than Sup Forums or cripples handled a bunch of darpafags so have hope friends.

If you're not a woman, you have no right to say what he said wasn't "sexist". As a woman, it is disgusting that a man would even joke about sexually assaulting woman.

Very reminiscent of GG. They're losing, and now it's reflecting on business. It's kind of "Oh shit...there's a lot of them and it reflects on our paychecks...let's try and lie to make it about something else and maybe we can still get away with posting BS and slanderous material". Cat's out of the bag...they're sunk and they're doing everything they can to stop the hemorrhage, hell the ADL came out and walked back on Steve Bannon. Exciting times.

tits or gtfo

meanwhile Samantha Bee is running stories about the alt right being made up of paid Russian trolls or any of the other endless bullshit they put out citing unnamed sources.

>CNN
>projecting this hard

Whenever a sufficiently intelligent species enters a new technological age, it may face extinction-level catastrophe. Upon the first A-bomb explosion, our species entered the Nuclear Age, and with it came the looming threat of Apocalypse raining from the sky at any moment. But I believe our current Digital Age also brings with it impending doom. As we advanced our computers in many ways, I would like to pick out too paths of note: the expansion of computer interconnectivity, and the improvement of artificial intelligence. There is a race, between the advent of a global network of computers electing meme president, and the creation of a super-AI like GW of MGS capable of stopping it. I think that race just ended.

absurd claim. would be easy to find sources, no?

>We have your best interests in mind, not ours!
>We don't aim to censor content but to create context
Never thought I'd see this play out in my life time
I'm so sorry Kojima, I should've listened

They mean to discredit all alternate news sources so that people would start listening to mainstream news again. Also to justify google/facebook dropping their adds from said sources in the near future.

b..but she never said that

t. CNN (((journalist)))

the common liberal "I have no argument" pepe

I knew they would use this opportunity to only ban right leaning news and keep their left leaning lies.

Fucking smug liberals need to be gassed. ALL OF THEM

Australia is basically America with the coastlines cut off. Of course you're too dumb to understand the difference.

>(((verifiable credible)))

>It's a staple move the ((leftist)) pulls.
>If they accuse anyone of anything, you can be certain with 100% accuracy that they themselves are doing it with increased intentionality and insidiousness.