Who is this woman, and what she did?

I've been away from Sup Forums for a few days, and it seems that we got a new goddess in this time. Who is she, and why Sup Forums thinks she's based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8
etsy.com/listing/464720112/the-deplorables-campaign-pin?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_branded-accessories-freeutm_custom1=7fcdd48c-fbae-4a6e-88a2-ea2bd445c171&gclid=CJek19qWsNACFUdYDQodkcUD_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Xeno(phobia) the warrior princess of Sup Forums

The neckbeards here think she's a queen. Those of us that have been outside think she's a methhead

candice the cuckslayer

She's a cute

crazy bitch that argues like a nigger (repeats a short phrase ad nauseam)

These drawings make her look more attractive than she really is

ORIGINAL VID

youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8

UP TO 146,00 Youtube admitted views, so it must be closer to 10 million.........from Sup Forums alone kek

You are starting to understand what art is all about.

Spoken by a guy who's probably still a virgin, or at best prob only fucks fat chicks. You wish you could find someone like her...........

Candice the cuckslayer

The memes embodiment of Tay

>Those of us that have been outside think she was over excited, on an adrenaline OD, by being a 100lb female walking defenseless thru an anti-Trump riot.
Some people have never been in danger.

Holy shit. She might be amongst us right now, for all we know.

would berry/10

the girl who was not afraid of the (((MSM)))

bumping for candice

she proved mentally unstable people still more sane than liberals

Best part of this video is the stereotypical effeminate estrogenboy being btfo'd

i remember someone /r/ this pic i think a few threads ago, if your still around than here ya go.

without 9gaga mark

ty sir, have the rarest.

I really like the looks she was receiving as the cucks walked by

Requesting that pic showing Tay's resemblance with the cuckslayer along with digits that memed Tay into existence

She seems a little crazy
Maybe she just excited though
Funny in any event

Probably drunk or high.

this desu, he probably creamed his pants

>be anti-trump protestor
>the media actually has you come on camera to talk
>you're finally going to be on TV!
>start talking
>woman comes up saying something
>she takes over your segment
>all you can do is tell her to "educate herself" because you can't educate her
>finally all you can do is yell it at her
>she basically pushes you off camera
>wander off back into the crowd

>tfw you finally get your 15 seconds of fame
>tfw you get cucked out of it

She reminds of the love of my life, who 10 years ago took my virginity. She's so based. A pity she's now with a call-center working wannabe writer, but she still suck my dick sometimes.
One day we will be together.

No she's a methhead

Dear
infowars shills stop forcing memes to get views.
T. Anonymous

>yfw thats the only one I didnt save

>These drawings make her look more attractive than she really is
In this video her hair is pulled back in the "severe look",it's kind of the "school marm" look.

With her hair down, she might be a real qt.

Again...
Who The Fuck Is She?
And What Does She Really Think Of Trump, And The Way He Is Treated By The Press?

>Who is this woman.

Crackhead Sally.

Steve, I know where you live. If I thought for even 10 seconds you were a threat to me, you'd be dissolving in a vat of lye in an abandoned hunting cabin right now.

Red pill side effects

>dark circles
>skinny
>hates msm
>hates liberals

You have to go back

this girl is 100 procent on some kind of upper
meth or other amphs surely

Maybe she'll be a special guest on infowars

checked

Now at 146,394
3,874 up votes
36 down votes

HELL YES!!!!

Tell me, user
Since when do meth heads have good teeth and enough disposable income to afford and own official campaign merchandise (matching Trump/Pence shirt and jacket)?

The sad thing this should be the normal reaction the to blatant lies and absurd distortions and massive bias by the (((media))) utters to call "reporting" that makes WW2 propaganda blush

>not a threat
>(You) got kissed with my sperm on 8th of november
SAD!

>Some people have never been in danger.
>on an adrenaline OD, by being a 100lb female walking defenseless thru an anti-Trump riot.

Behind enemy lines, and wearing our colors (the Trump tee shirt).

Ballsy chick man. I'd share a foxhole with her.

Mark, fuck you!! You know that I have always loved Steve. I am tired of supporting you while you "write", which means hitting on the cashiers at the grocery store. Just die, you creep!
Steve, will you have me back? I am so sorry that I gave up on you before. I still love you.

>Requesting that pic showing Tay's resemblance with the cuckslayer along with digits that memed Tay into existence
this....and bump

>Implying

She's under surveillance, you dumbass. Hahaha. Why would you ever think you could challenge your betters.

>Tell me, user
>Since when do meth heads have good teeth and enough disposable income to afford and own official campaign merchandise (matching Trump/Pence shirt and jacket)?
this..............BOOM!

I know honey, but you need to fix your brain first. I don't want to hear all your tantrums all the time. There's Mark for that.
I'm working very hard on myself to be a better person. I'm doing it for you. But you have to do the same. I'll be ready when you truly will be.

She was just a bit drunk you fucking faggot, go back to your gated community

>actual role playing
Get out. Get the fuck out. I hate nu/pol/, foreigners, proxyfags, tripfags all of you.

I dunno about meth. I think she was just hammered ass drunk and pissed off.

These illustrations are pretty flattering. Watch the video.

SHE
IS
MY
WIFE

KEK WILL IT

I still think she has the perfect response to when a SJW or leftie media outlet asks for your name. In an attempt to gain control over you.

You don't get my name, you get a fuck you.

Agreed.

She would have been doxxed by some faggot by now and all her personal information would have been released in an attempt to try and ruin her life. Instead, by not giving her name, she was able to go back into the crowd and remain technically anonymous.

This woman is a true gem.

She's not a methhead, she just ate one too many redpills

You're not getting her name.

You're getting a fuck (You)!

>tfw you will never have a good awesome heart for her

cut my life into pieces

she's high on red pills

These remarks give rise to a claim for defamation.

If they were posted by shills, the claim will attach to the principal the agent-shill is working for, i.e., David Brock, or whomever.

Since the principal likely has insurance, the claim will be particularly attractive to a plaintiff's attorney, who will be well-positioned to make a quick settlement via the insurer's deep pocket.

It might be noted that the claim here is roughly analogous to the potential claim that arose from Cher's tweet that "jokingly" accused Trump supporters, in a crowd shot, of being racists -- which tweet she rather quickly deleted and apologized for, presumably on advice of counsel.

t. user who pointed out the potential defamation claim against Cher.

>tfw she has more balls than the """reporter""", the interviewee, [spoiler]and you[/nospoilerson/pol/]

A GOOD MAN

i want that patch

She looks like she's been up all night tweaked out and working the streets and needs a coffee to settle down.

>berry

I got it a couple weeks ago. It's super triggering for a lot people.
etsy.com/listing/464720112/the-deplorables-campaign-pin?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_branded-accessories-freeutm_custom1=7fcdd48c-fbae-4a6e-88a2-ea2bd445c171&gclid=CJek19qWsNACFUdYDQodkcUD_A

>tfw will never travel the world feeding the kids

This is the end, beautiful friends.

She's fucking cringeworthy and unstable. Like Sup Forums.

women who voted for Trump are fucking delusional and don't respect themselves. It's kinda sad.

You just don't have a good awesome heart like our motherfucking awesome president we just elected because you'll edit it

>women who voted for Trump are fucking delusional
damn straight! I was hoping for 4 more years of debt, open borders, a declining standard of living, and war against countries that never attacked us. because that shit just turns me on.

Thank you for Correcting The Record™, friend!

What's her name again?

this is what everyone is creaming their pants over?

fucking pathetic. Sometimes I forget where I am though. This little hugbox echo chamber shit of a board should be destroyed.

he's right though.

we don't know....yet

Methtilda

These people have never been put on the spot unexpectedly in the real world. This is how adrenaline works. Anyone that has been around someone who is really methed up will tell you she is not.

Holy shit

The art makes her look like an Ace Attorney character

This one?

she wasn't put on the spot though. She ran up there ready to say all that shit. She probably rehearsed it in the mirror for hours before going out there.

She is the Queen of Sup Forums

welcome to cartoons

shes obviously on some sort of drug, most likely on meth based on her white trash appearance.

why is Sup Forums obsessed with this degenerate?

>working the streets
>wearing a matching Trump/Pence shirt and jacket
Where the fuck do you live where crack/meth whores dress like that?

At first it was Candice the Cuckslayer, but I like the suggestion one of the anons made: Xeno(phobia) Warrior Princess

This

Alright then, you go to a Trump Protest/Riot wearing a Trump/Pence shirt and jacket and call out the media on camera, lets see you do it calm and cool.

Just your average new yorker desu, probably sober as a judge.

Yeah she makes Trump people look crazy. I understand what she's feeling though.

She is a nice pure girl, that had enough of dumb nu-males that can't get make her happy, and at the same time complain about the president that it did.

Nothing wrong with defending what you believe.

Red Pill Sonja

Again

>meth heads
>good teeth
>being able to afford/wearing campaign merchandise and not selling it for your next fix
She could be on drugs, granted, but it's not meth, user.
Try again.

she's drunk and pissed off

have you people seriously never had girlfriends?

I knew she looked familiar

COCAINE JANE!

>Sup Forumstard: "pls be my waifu"

the hell that would be, regardless of political opinion lool

She looks a lot like the teacher from full Metal alchemist
Bout the same temperament.

>Trump is making Anime real

Christ after all the crazy bitches we've seen from the other side freaking out you think you'd all get it by now.

She's not a meth head, she's just a young woman who just happens to be on our side of the fence. This is just more proof why women should never be allowed to vote. They're completely fueled by hormones. Same goes for the cuckboys with too much xenoestrogen and not enough test who now adopt that behaviour.

she was, at best, a bit drunk
mostly, she was just extremely excited and pissed

I mean, you dont say that your average SJW crazy fag is a methhead do you?