THAT FAGGOT YUTA DOES IT AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=oNjwoa3OoA8

watch the homosexual man Yuta spread his pro-economic migrant propaganda to destroy Japan!

Homos really are a corrosive element.

Not a fucking argument

So we shouldn't be concerned about rape gangs? Ok, have fun getting assaulted.

indeed they are

>So we shouldn't be concerned about rape gangs?

No, we shouldn't, cunt protector. We shouldn't be concerned ESPECIALLY about rape gangs.

>Trying to push communism in Japan
He has balls.

What's important is that refugees commit crime, particularly violent, at a MUCH GREATER RATE

Yuta is so obviously biased about his political beliefs it's sort of laughable. Too bad that Japan doesn't give a shit about politics.

this shit is legit unsauceable

Fuck 'em. This country gets too much praise, especially on here, for nothing. I'd like to how they like being swamped by undesirables.

A gay wants his border to open the borders to a demographics that's 90% male
Well no shit
Faggots just want to get fucked by foreigners what else is new?

Nobody should be committing crimes, but refugees and immigrants should be doing less so. They have been given the privilege to live and work in countries where they are not citizens and committing crimes in those countries is a gross abuse of that privilege.

I'd like them to take refugees just so when the inevitable mass rapes happen Europe can see how a non-cucked country deals with mudslimes

Throwing the whole country under the bus because of one degenerate?

>when an immigrant commits a crime, it gets lots of publicity
what did he mean by this?

Did like 30 percent of the refugees they accept commit crime?

Bump, shut it down!

the japs would unit 731 them

He's been posting some weird stuff lately on his channel.

MIDF subversion propaganda please leave.

this is so comically over the top
please do more of this and less bait threads

It's like he has started to being paid by a certain (((somebody))).

first off he is full of shit. refugees/immigrants/third worlders do commit more crime than native western populations.

but even if we assume they do not: every rape, every murder committed by refugees on our native peoples constitute crimes that would not have happened if they had not been allowed in. this in itself is unacceptable.

already been outing him that he's a fake faggot.

only normies believe his shit

Exactly, look at his last videos, talking about immigration, refugees, race mixing and multiculturalism. And now he openly supports more refugees in Japan and call those who disagree xenophobes.

S O R O S
O
R
O
S

Except I'm on not. I actually really like Japan and its culture but all they're doing right now is taking handouts from America while acting redpilled. They have some serious problems that they'd rather sweep under the rug than address.

this
>argue with british people about how literally horrible muslim rape gangs are
>but we have white rape gangs too
>muslim rape gangs are worse
>thats racist
>only thing you can do about local criminals is punish them
>when it comes to foreign criminals you can just keep them fucking out
>too hard for lefties to comprehend

>why do you care that i want to increase the number of crimes committed in your country