"we have a date with destiny!! and looks like she ordered the lobster!"

"we have a date with destiny!! and looks like she ordered the lobster!"

SOME-BODY

"Spleen !i wont stand behind you but i will fight beside you!"

the movie looks really good, nice set design and the city is cool, Jeffery rush does a really good job as does William H Macy, the only crap is ben stiller

Such an underrated movie

>the only crap is ben stiller
How come it took people so long to realize how unfunny that guy is? He's the worst part of most movies he's in. Only exception I can think of is Dodgeball but that's partly because I hate Vince Vaughn even more.

He who questions training, only trains himself at asking questions.

The runtime hurts the movie a bit, but more often than not, the comedy delivers the laughs.

A shame it flopped back in the day.

The best Janeane Garofalo has ever looked.

whats interesting is that the girl he falls for i was sure was a Casanova plant to mess with his mind, even at the end its seems likely she is working for Casanova , then nothing, Casanovas girl from the start disappears too

so true

Zoolander is another good movie of his. Stiller is funny when he's putting effort into an over the top caricature, but him and Sandler figured out how much money there was in cranking out low effort movies about an annoyed everyman.

i really didnt think zoolander was that funny, guess im just weird

God that subplot was pointless. Claire Forlani was cute though.

>Claire Forlani was cute though.

i cant disagreeing

Zoolander's... weird. It's really hit and miss and to me the entire Mugatu character is a miss (like most of Ferrel's career). If it wasn't for Owen Wilson I probably wouldn't like the movie.

You're pretty spot on about Stiller though. Huh I didn't know he directed The Cable Guy.

I disagree. I think she looked even better here

>Baby Dane Cook
>Still not funny
But seriously this film was great. Kel Mitchell is a great actor, surprisingly.

will carries ben

Everyone in the film carries Ben. The fucking junkyard Q carries him. That spoon bender guy carries him.

thats blue rasha if u dont mind

>Kel Mitchell is a great actor, surprisingly.
He was always the more talented one out of Kenan and Kel. Shame that only one of them hit it big.

Didn't keel got into some weird cult/religion and that was he retired until some years ago?

he doesn't bend spoon he throws them, and its blue raja

thats it old chap, really like to know the history of the name

No, he's had a pretty steady career; he's just primarily been a VA for the last 20 years.

throws fork actually and fork u forkhead

I hate to admit it, but I'd fuck current nasty hippie Garofalo like she was last woman on earth. Don't ask me why.

was she the daughter in the end of mad about u???

I thought the same, seemed like they changed parts of the film around last-minute.

Most obvious thing is how they stop the doomsday weapon - you can see it was originally done by throwing the tornado-in-a-can gadget they showed off earlier. The same effects from it are left in after The Bowler destroys it.

I can recite his egg salad sandwich speech from memory

Was a fun movie

He actually broke the child star curse and managed to be smart with his money. Iirc he invested in a bunch of LA restaurants and other things, so now he's living quite nicely to the point he really doesn't need to act anymore

>The Sphinx.
>Speaks in riddles.

IT'S TAKEN ME ALMOST 19 YEARS TO GET IT, BUT I GOT IT!

I use this quote whenever a group of friends get together and we're about to go do something.

>How come it took people so long to realize how unfunny that guy is?
It didn't, we always new he was unfunny. The only reason he continues to get work is (((nepotism))).

Little known fact about this movie, it is the same world as The Tick. All of these characters and the Tick's charcters are from The Flaming Carrot.

What was that guy's power again?

BEST. CAPE. MOVIE. EVER.

Cutting guns in half with his mind, but mostly spouting dumb bullshit