Screencap this

because you know I'm going to be right

Trump will
>never take the oath of office
>get assassinated
>be exposed as a fraud of a candidate
(voter ID laws turned away millions of voters in key states)

and if he EVER gets near the oval office, there will be a CIA coup to take him down, he is too dangerous, a loosecannon like that can't be trusted with the nuclear codes

Other urls found in this thread:

michigan.gov/sos/0,8611,7-127-1633_8716-178123--,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vZCVHB68cuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kmeee kmeee kmeeeeeeee

Kek doesn't will it, you loser.

Saved! Thanks Hilldawg. Madame will take the throne after the planned coup.

KME KME KME

>thinking trump will start launching nukes willy nilly
>thinking the other 2 equally powerful parts of government wouldn't oppose that
>thinking the CO of the submarine would be ok with nuking a country out of the blue

kill urself my man

you tell me you're against the Almighty kek youd better get right with God

>>be exposed as a fraud of a candidate
>(voter ID laws turned away millions of voters in key states)

how is this fraudulent? I don't know why I bother to argue with you shills at this point but seriously? Are you so dense that you consider illegal aliens eligible voters? We should have voter ID laws in EVERY state and municipality. You have to have an ID to buy spray paint for christ sake. To suggest that requiring an ID is unfair is admitting minorities are too dumb or don't actually care about voting.

mhm... is that how you feel Drumpfkin? Hmm...

fuck you faggot. trump won you lost personally! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH IN YOUR MOFO FACE

Soon.

Poor losers

>Hill Shills reaching Bernout levels of delusion

Why are voter id laws viewed as a bad thing among you libtards? I'm fucking shocked that the USA doesn't enforce voter id laws. It shows how fucking backwards this country is.

Paint it red little Donald

no...

SAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> (voter ID laws turned away millions of voters in key states)

>preventing voting fraud is now considered voting fraud

Really sparks your neurons.

In WA state, you're required to have an id for almost everything except voting. lel. Even buying vidya gaems from gaystop will deny you if you don't show an id card. It's fucking crazy how something as important as voting, doesn't require an id.

Very interesting ID.

> Donald Trump gets assassinated.

> Mike Pence becomes President and begins Operation LGBTBBQ.

> ObamaCare still gets torn apart by Congress and The Trump Wall still gets built.

> Conservatives BTFO!

>Trump gets assassinated
>Pence "Deus Volt" Pence takes over and starts the country wide purge

Might wanna rethink that plan.

He will never be the president though, stupid Trumpnigger, our government won't allow it!
because its racist you fucking idiot

it is proven that the stricter voter ID laws are, the harder it is for Blacks and especially Latinos to vote.

how are disenfranchised African Americans supposed to iobtain IDs to vote with? or non citizen immigrants?

>Killing Trump
>To allow his batshit insane VP rule
Top kek

Include me in ebin screen cap

I want to laugh at you in a few years

Also why do people unironically want a criminal to be in office

Remember: the rich liberal neighborhoods first

Why should non citizens be allowed to vote?

You can't be serious

they can't buy menthols without an ID

He will arrive to his inauguration in a real American convoy, if that's what it boils down to.

>Trump will never run for president
>Trump will never get the nomination
>Trump will never win the election
>Trump will never assume the presidency?

anyone who comes to the US, put on their boots and works everyday for years deserves to vote

they are tax payers and an essential part of our economy

only bigoted assholes don't think they should be citizens because of "muh white genocide though"

>Operation LGBTBBQ

>it is proven that the stricter voter ID laws are, the harder it is for Blacks and especially Latinos to vote.

Instead of asking for your (((source))) for that, I'd argue that only deep red states have strict voter ID laws, so it's very unlikely that those votes would have flipped any states. Of course I know the whole "Hillary won the popular vote" is the new CTR meme, so I guess you think that those irrelevant votes actually mattered.

>how are disenfranchised African Americans supposed to iobtain IDs to vote with? or non citizen immigrants?

I'll reply since you didn't bother to respond to my similar question. First of all, African Americans are plenty capable of getting an ID. They need an ID to buy a 40 and some blunts at the gas station, every nog knows that. If they can get an ID for their vices they can sure as hell get an ID to vote. If they cannot obtain simple identification then they should not be allowed to vote. Period.

>non citizen immigrants

This just makes me think you are shitposting. You can't honestly believe non-citizens have any right to vote for the government...r-right user?

Collecting welfare doesn't count as work Pedro

>TRUMP CANT THING
>TRUMP WILL NEVER BOOP DA BEEP DIDDLY
[YOU ARE HERE]
>TRUMP DA DOOP WA BOOBIE BOOBIE
>SNARF SNARF

OK, if Trump agrees to build Hillary a large, beautiful home in the center of Benghazi, will the libs stop whining?

> >:(

hey OP

>giving Mike "Suck a dick hear the voltmeter click" Pence full control

Great plan.

why are Shillary's memes so terrible

Drumpf only won Michigan and Florida because of racist voter ID laws
>I'll reply since you didn't bother to respond to my similar question
>I go to your other post
I don't care how you justify it, not granting voting rights to a large chunk of our population is downright fascist, everyone who comes to america and works should be able to vote
whites collect most of the welfare in the US

Here you go, straight from the constitution.

>The US Constitution stated in Amendment XXVI, which was ratified by the states in 1971: "Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

Notice how it clearly states "The right of citizens of the United States"

>citizens of the United States

>it is proven that the stricter voter ID laws are, the harder it is for Blacks and especially Latinos to vote.
Voter ID laws are racist! Just get a proper ID like everyone else you lazy niggers.

>muh voter ID laws
>muh voter suppression

Look nigger, if Cletus and Bubba can scrape together enough money to get a state ID, you and your faggot friend Jamal can do.

what was a citizen back then?
oh yeah that's right, a rich white male

we're all world citizens now, this isn't the 1700's anymore

>whites collect most of the welfare in the US

I'm not even gonna bother posting a 'this is bait' image.

Sup Forums always resorts to "muh bait" when someone has different values than them

>rich white men

you are so far away from the truth I won't even try to point you in the right direction. You don't even know the history of your own country.

I cannot imagine voting without ID. I don't understand why it's a fucking issue, I just don't.

>TANF
nice cherrypicking

This is the most accurate depiction of what is happening.

>huffington post

you hopeless cuck.

Notice how the percentage of African "americans" receiving welfare is greater than their distribution in the population.

you're right, rich landowning white men

they probably had a minimum number of slaves that they needed to be own to be considered a citizen

>Muh rich white males
>Muh world citizen hippy bullshit
If you're not baiting, you're a fucking idiot.

No they didn't actually. It was set up that way to be insulated from dumbasses like you that think it is ok not to have an ID to vote and to give voting rights to non citizens. If it were up to you we would not even have a country.

Blame Democrats.

Step 1 of their plan was giving the states the ability to have any level of Voter ID law they wanted. Step 2 was the encourage the mass illegal immigration of Mexicans. Step 3 was to use those illegals to bolster Democrat votes in every state possible.

African Americans are treated like dirt in this country, this is probably the most racist country on earth

Im surprised that whites still manage to be more of a burden on the system than blacks

>Trump only won Michigan and Florida because of racist voter ID laws
>Implying you can't vote without ID in either state
>Michigan
"By law, every Michigan voter must present picture identification at the polls, or sign an affidavit attesting that he or she is not in possession of picture identification."
"Once you sign the affidavit, you may cast your ballot. It will be counted with all other ballots on Election Day."
michigan.gov/sos/0,8611,7-127-1633_8716-178123--,00.html
Wrong.
>Florida
"If you do not bring proper ID, you can still vote a provisional ballot. As long as you are eligible and voted in the proper precinct, your provisional ballot will count provided the signature on your provisional ballot matches the signature in your registration record.
dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voting/election-day-voting/"
Mostly wrong.

>(voter ID laws turned away millions of voters in key states)
How?
How?
What, are people too afraid to show their IDs to government officials?
Trump would've won the popular vote, too, if California had voter ID laws, because millions of illegal immigrants in that state wouldn't have voted.

Not even close to being true and you know it.

Actually, CA issues drivers licenses to Illegal immigrants, so they voter ID might be ineffective.
They also have a motor voter law, so anyone who gets/renews a driver' license is registered to vote by default.

OP you're drowning me in delicious tears. Keep em coming.

>not an argument

You are crying over equality of outcome vs equality of opportunity. They are very different things. Everyone has the same legal standing as everyone else. You are guaranteed equal opportunity in all matters involving the state regardless of your gender or race. When it comes down to equality of outcome there is a big difference because people actually have to work hard to make a life for themselves. Blacks fail to do what needs to be done then complain they don't have anything because they haven't done anything. Stop trying to enforce equality of outcome when we have already given everyone the ability to be "equals". The problem with that system is that we are not equals and there will be people with less and people with more. Stupid people like you will look at that and think it is an unfair system, rather than look at the fact that (insert minority group here) do not work to achieve the equality of outcome you are so concerned about.

>most racist country
Bullshit. White Americans have bent over backwards to the tune of trillions of dollars for black Americans.

This is either bait or you shills are incredibly delusional. We won, get over it. We won even with your side stuffing the ballot box, letting millions of illegals vote, and intimidating the shit out of our side. We're going to do a decent job and make some meaningful changes whether you little shits like it or not.

You and your libtard friends should stay this mad for the entire duration of Trump's four years in office, this may be the largest and longest sustained abundance of salt the world has ever witnessed

>being this fucking delusional

Seriously hilltards, this isn't even funny anymore. This is just getting sad.

>voter id laws turned away people that could potentially vote illegally and give an incorrect result in the election

I don't see a problem here

>I don't understand why it's a fucking issue, I just don't.
Because Marxists understand that vote fraud and allowing non-citizens to vote benefits them.

>most racist country on earth

Have you ever spoken to a chinaman?

What? Why?
Do you not need to prove that you are a citizen to get a license?
Laws that keep non-Americans from voting or benefiting from American policies, like welfare, are some of the only ones I really want constant in every state, that I don't think should be up to the state.

>somehow there is a problem with voted IDs stopping people who did not register or cannot be registered to vote from voting

cuck

Not even a hint of Kek will.

Because they are made by outsiders. They don't understand dank memes. They look like something you would see on your facebook wall.

>Trump gets assassinated
>Pence becomes president
>Is genuinely against gays, weed, ect
>All the fears of liberals with gay rights and racism actually happens
>Liberals wish they wouldn't have killed Trump

>LGBTBBQ

Pence will make a great president. Libtards will be melting even harder.

LUL

Stay buttmad

Why do leafs even try usuing proxies?

Quit being salty. Trump isn't even in the White House yet.

Also, watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZCVHB68cuY

you should write a paragraph explaining exactly why whites deserve to own the earth and most of its treasures and resources

it doesn't matter why blacks have been beaten, taken advantage of, raped and robbed by whites.

what matters is figuring out how to stop it

Because Jews

If the government tries to prevent Trump from taking office there will be a bloody civil war. Like it or not, we have a democratic system for choosing our president and if we just ignore that system we've become a dictatorship

CTR is disbanded now faggot

>didn't get the memo

Yes user, trump is gonna get killed before he gets sworn in and mike "zappy dan the frying man" pence is gonna take office and make america Christian again.

I hope you're right.

Then the REAL Right Wing Facist takeover can commence with Mike "Ditches Filled With Dykes" Pence.

>assumes those votes would be for hillary
So, you're saying those voters were illegals who were trying to vote hmm?

Wonder how your party will do once voter ID laws are in all states?
How are you going to do without all those strategically placed sanctuary cities and illegals in other locations? Is this why you were opposed to it to voter ID laws?

Here we go again with the voter ID laws. Get a god damn ID card it's not that fucking hard. If you aren't ready to vote by Election day you're fucking retarded.

Enough with the god damn fanfiction.

Voter ID discriminates against poor people ;_;

>ID litteraly says "cry"

Forgetting his insurance policy, pence. Trump will not be assassinated.

Wait...why are Indians voting for people that are keeping them poor?