Does anyone know anything about a Boondocks revival? The Facebook page hasn't posted anything in 4 years...

Does anyone know anything about a Boondocks revival? The Facebook page hasn't posted anything in 4 years, and they suddenly post Riley and Huey in a new style.

What's going on?

is black animu finally returning

I imagine the success of black panther has sent development dollars, or at least dreams of them to black cartoon makers everywhere.

Any word from Aaron Mcgruder?

Unless Aaron is involved, then I won't be watching.

This seems to be the general consensus among fans.

This. The last season of boondocks was terrible.

Why does a redpilled board like Sup Forums like Boondocks so much? I'm not trying to bait, though I'm sure I'll attract some shitposters and for that I'm sorry. I really don't get why you guys aren't making racist jokes or whatever for only this.

It's like black SU.

Never saw much of the series but that style they're posting looks way worse, whats with the tumblr shading?

The first drawing looks really cute.

>I'm not trying to bait
Yes you are and fuck you for making me reply.

Now post the Spike one.

for fuck sakes

It's probably not gonna be a new animated show, but some comic or something.

B-But I don't have it.

hmm, I hope so! I hope they can get McGruder back on board, because s4 without him was seriously lacking the charm the other seasons had.

I wish Boondocks had a fandom similar to South Park's.

please get out and throw yourself into a pit

>constant shipping faggotry
Yeah that would be so cool.

i wish you'd slip in the shower.

Have to agree, really not digging the cutesy art style.

If Aaron is in it id be cool but I just want Ceaser in it

>I'm not trying to bait
Who are (you) even trying to fool

>I'm not trying to bait

We dont need another season or boondocks

>redpilled board like Sup Forums

Because it's a very balanced and self-aware show. It doesn't really pick sides. For every "Ha ha, White people" joke there's a "These fuckin' niggas" joke. For every story where Huey's proven to be the voice of reason, there's an episode where he's being obtuse and completely lost up his own ass. At least the early seasons anyways.

It's the same reason a show like King of the Hill is so universally loved by Sup Forums despite the main character being a pretty conservative guy - he's not always right or always wrong, he gets things right, he makes mistakes, sometimes he learns to adapt, sometimes he's too stuck in his ways, sometimes other people learn to see things his way.

Bipartisan comedy doesn't have to be safe and dull and neutered - it can be an equal opportunity offender, making light of all sides - that's what early Boondocks was.

If anything we needed a season less.

I haven't seen Black Panther but do the dialogs contain everyone screaming nigga every minute?

No but in a way Huey could be and alt. Killmonger

>Orochimaru is an an old black grandma
I knew it

>It's like black SU.
Get out

>redpilled board like Sup Forums

I hope they remember what made the first one good and don't fuck up the reboot/new season/successor.

he didn't even use redpill in the right context.

>you will live long enough to see Boondocks rebooted as BLM - The Animated Series
Fuck

How does one avoid a nigga moment, Sup Forums

Throw a chair

You avoid places with folding metal chairs, because otherwise you're gonna have a nigga moment even if you're white.

Those are screen shots from a fanpage you goof