JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/jon-stewart-the-daily-show-former-host-election-2016-donald-trump-republicans/
youtube.com/watch?v=4YWgxqhAcss
youpak.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Anyone got an alternate? I need some salt to put on my eggs this morning

Not bad honestly.
Practically no salt compared to Colbert or Oliver.

this work? cbsnews.com/news/jon-stewart-the-daily-show-former-host-election-2016-donald-trump-republicans/

Summary?

lmaoo

all these dumbass libs who were so smug and cocky just 10 days ago now look like they're awaiting execution

Yep that works. Weird they block their yt vids outside the US.

Also he seemed pretty rationale in this video, what's his angle

>“Like, there are guys in my neighborhood that I love, that I respect, that I think have incredible qualities who are not afraid of Mexicans, and not afraid of Muslims, and not afraid of blacks. They’re afraid of their insurance premiums. In the liberal community, you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith. Don’t look as Muslims as a monolith. They are the individuals and it would be ignorance. But everybody who voted for Trump is a monolith, is a racist. That hypocrisy is also real in our country.”

Is he gonna receive backlash from the lib community for that part? 'What the fuck John Stewart. Everyone who voted for Trump is a racist blah blah yadda yadda"

Smart liberals like Liebowicz kinda get it. Too bad they're outnumbered by the retards who are gonna keep lashing out at every group that didn't vote the right way (in Jon Stewart's words, treating groups as a monolith)

>liberal actually using his brain instead of going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf is happening

Trump is pro-Israel and will nuke those dirty fucking mudslimes threatening the Chose People's Homeland back to the stone age

I am surprised the Jew-controlled media isn't tripping itself hopping over Trump's dick at this point

N-not of you are racists right?
Now the election is over you can clearly see I was just doing some friendly banter. Pls be cool while I am already scheming how to precede white genocide after Trump. Until I am finished pls remember the US is a multicultural society and not your land. Just kidding lol. Maybe not.
At least thats the vibe I get.

*all of you

This piece of shit is still here? Wasn't he leaving?

Stewart has typically been a reasonable guy. Takes a few too many blue pills once in a while but we all have our faults.

He's a fucking kike. Now that nigger Obogno is gone and liberals never even bothered to insult that worthless nigger he smells shekels because a republican is coming back into office. Don't ever trust anything that fucking kike says. Ever. He's a shekel grabbing jew and a retarded piece of shit. Just look at this picture. That's Anthony Wiener and supposedly they've been close friends for along time so that jsut goes to show you how much of a fucking dumb kike Jon Leibowitz is

Oy vey agent Liebowicz compromised shut it down

As much as I love spouting frogs on a Cambodian Cave painting forum, he's actually spot on with this.

>America was and is, by its founding and constitution, a multicultural democracy

Leibowitz strikes again

>unblockyoutube.co.uk
then just copy and past the url

Yeah old Weiner and him were roommates back in college. Guess scum to go together.

I just watched this video before seeing this thread..
youtube.com/watch?v=4YWgxqhAcss

>a hypocrite calls out hypocrisy in america

really makes you think

I've always found it funny that guys like Stewart are taken seriously by the left at all. We're talking about a guy doing a comedy news show on Comedy Central, who had a team of writers. His only job was to read from the prompter and make funny faces at Republicans. Literally who cares what he thinks?

>they replaced him with Trevor Noah

WRONG!
>watching that video gave my eyes and ears salt cancer.

>a multi-ethnic democracy is impossible
Got that right you nasally faggot

> reasonable voice of the left
> Pushed out of media and dumped on Comedy Central
Really makes ya think.

Oh good it's another Jew lecturing the other 98.2% of us on what it means to be an American and how if we disagree we are evil.

They are really underrepresented in our national discourse. Thanks for posting.

It's okay to pretend they don't usually argue that the founders were white supremacists who conducted a genocide when there's another bullshit kike argument to be made.

jews always pretend that they are more important then everyone else. thats how they can keep their nepotism going. leibowitz is an ugly nobody

Surprised it took him nearly to the end to mention "muh anti-Semitism"

Correct or not he doesn't fucking mean it. The guy had a fucking meltdown when he went back on his sinking show and painted Trump and all of his supporters as trying to "take their country back" which he, of course, presented as "kill all the Browns and blacks." For fucks sake, he even pulled the "I'm going to Canada" card over how Trump and his supporters would literally destroy this cluntry and hunt down the evil liberals. He got caught with his pants down, hand in the cookie jar and egg on his face because of his smugness and just like Maher and half of the liberal pundits in the media he is scrambling to regain his aura of "reasonable middle ground liberal who espouses far left ideals." At this point the reactions to Trump have been either complete meltdown and blame throwing (Colbert, Oliver, Millenials) or "I never really cared either way and certainly never insulted Trump supporters when I was so sure of a Clinton victory" (Stewart, Maher).

>tribalism is natural goy
>good thing we fixed that

???

>That monolith comment

This is why I miss this jew.

Please come back.

smugness is gone. he looks ok now.

I did appreciate the sleight of hand in conflating ethnicity with culture. Also the implication that his people are actually trying to make a multi-ethnic democracy work as opposed to using race as a wedge issue to consolidate minority groups behind Leftist causes. Clever.

>have you read LBJ

You're alright Lebowitz

They whine to the goyim endlessly about how insignificant and persecuted they are while viewing themselves the center of everything and all the goyim as bit players in their grand Jewish story.

He sure seems like a very different person since he left the Daily Show. I absolutely don't have anything against mindful liberals, used to be pretty liberal myself.

I'd like to see more of him, maybe his attitude can bring a little calm into America. Unless the liberal backlash for this will be really hard like said. I'm guessing there are already cancerous twitter reactions out there.

That actually kinda made sense, it wasn't pure salt rain like his ex-coworkers.

no they fucking dont

imagine if these people won this election

they would be pointing and laughing at you for the next 8 years. there would be no "thoughtful" reflection on "what this election really means"

his entire schtik this election has been that america is garbage for even considering trump be a president.

so has colber report. but he had suggested that it's not necessarily a problem to have the biggest balls in the room

Exactly. Now the smart ones have resumed pretending not to hate you -- don't fall for it.

see

This maybe the smartest thing he has ever said. Unfortunate it will fall on deaf sjw ears.

Wtf are you guys going on about?
3 minutes in he starts shilling for "multiculturalism."

This is probably what you have to do when you want to make it big as an entertainer. He probably made his fortune and then quit. In the interviews since, he did not seem like a radical liberal at all, more like center-left

That was surprisingly fair.

They know that age of Jews has come to an end.

Now they must scatter to the dark corners of the world once more, no more life of luxury for those of the hooked nose.

ONLY A SITH DEALS WITH ABSOLUTES

"if they are not at your feet they are at your throat"

never let your guard down to a groveling leftist

Stewart has always used his brains, that's why his show was always one of the best, Trevor Noah is the token black boy pandering to nu males and sjws. I'm not saying Stewart isn't without his flaws, but Stewart has always been open to the concept that his side of the political spectrum is also radical at that it too can do wrong.
I also think that since removing himself from the daily show has allowed him more leeway in what he says because he doesn't have to worry about ratings and pissing off his viewer base.

Oy vey

Who is this idiot I don't click on videos I don't support

ATTENTION----------
if you replace TUBE in Youtube with PAK it will automatically send you to a proxy player site

youpak.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg

He was like that before he left. He was exceptionally nuts during the Trump election, but before he left he was constantly trying to get people to stop being like that. "I disagree with you but I'm pretty sure you're not Hitler." "Rally to Restore Sanity." etc.

He got caught up in liberal circlejerk of the election, but before that he was a pretty sane lib who was also relentless over attacking democrats when they were dumb. It's just that the SJW shit that destroyed the left wasn't part of the mainstream left yet during his era.

He's just been shocked back into being sane again.

It was actually a good interview. I can respect what he said.

This. I lost a lot of respect for John Oliver this election but my respect for Jon Stewart was upheld.

america is fundamentally a multicultural experiment

He wasn't shilling for multiculturalism, he was just saying that the concept of the American nation is based on inalienable human rights, not on tribal mentality.

I actually like jon stewart as a comedian and journalist unlike pic related.

Despite his bias, he actually covers a lot of important stories that the MSM doesn't.

Meanwhile, at Colbert's show, he comes up with a more nuanced argument that will really make you think.

pile of kike shit

lebowitz GET IN THE OVEN WHERE YOU BELONG

they're falling for pacing and leading

at first he said they weren't all racist which is true.

my mom almost cried when we were discussing a movie where a black guy gets curb stomped by another black, I mentioned that it is way less likely to happen in a white neighborhood even if they were in a poor area.

then he stated how tribalism is natural which is true but not the reason multiculti doesnt work.

then he said that america is this beautiful haven of multiculti and we need to continue it because feelings

multiculturalism doesn't work because different cultures have different values and what is taboo in one culture is good family rapings in another.

In my opinion culture is formative and reactionary, if it is an isolated culture then it will breed the best people for that culture, and those people will be drawn to that culture at a genetic level, their brain structure wired for it.

if it is a multiculti land the cultures will just mix and mash together and you will end up with the objectivel better culture being force fed degenerate bullshit that people defend because it makes them feel good in the short term.

r u retarded? he almost literally said that a multicultural democracy doesnt work. he said it "aint easy"

his views were 100% compatable with Sup Forumss

The least salty leftist I've seen.

it is not the same country Jon.
the same country that existed two weeks ago does not, mr Liebowhateritz

whatever happens, Liberal Progressives will not become the democratic party, get fucked.

this was a terrible interview, America IS an anomaly in the world because it was a white country with strong foundation from the start, these smug fuckers can't even keep a narrative and breaks it within a second

America by it's founding is a multi-ethnic country and is "becoming more and more" well fuck you, so it's getting better because it is becoming more multicultural, more multi ethnic, more groups to struggle for resources, "finding out who we are" "gone off track" "dog whistle"

who buys into this shit, and why is nobody questioning these bastards

DO YOU KNOW YOUR HISTORY MR LIEBOWITZ

DO YOU

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DID NOT START IN THE 1960'S CIVIL RIGHTS ERA

I AM REALLY - R-E-A-L-L-Y FUCKING SURE THAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS DID NOT INTEND ON LETTING THEIR COUNTRIES POSTERITY GET THREATED OR DIMINISHED WHICH YOU SEEM HELLBENT ON

YOU WOULD NOT SAY AND DO THIS SHIT TO INDIANS BUT FUCK WHITEY, RIGHT??

He has the exact same expression as current year man minus the rat teeth.

When the days come, the leftists will change their tune as a survival instinct. Don't fall for it.

Say what you will about Oliver, some of his reporting is needed and shows how corrupt things are in America.
If only he could tone down the feminist she propaganda he would be more watchable.

But that's absolutely false, you fuckstain. The founding fathers were all literal white nationalists who established America as essentially an ethnostate. Ben Franklin didn't even want Germans to come into America because they were "too tawny." The first congress that ever convened passed the immigration and nationality act of 1790 that allowed only "free white christians of good moral character" to become citizens. This remained in place until 1965.

You've been fed a lot of propaganda about America being a "proposition nation based purely on ideas" which is provably false.

He is thinking about all the money he will make on his new show making fun of trump and Republicans again the next 4 years.

>the concept of the American nation is based on inalienable human rights, not on tribal mentality
Literally denied to anyone who wasn't "white man of good character," from the start. For a reason. "White," is larger than just one tribe, but it's definitely tribal. America's founding was based on tribal European identity. Rights were never intended to be extended to non-whites. But thanks to the "white," (((tribe))) that was changed. Ironically that was the same (((tribe))) that brought over and owned 75%+ of the slaves.

Unlike other leftists that are rioting in the streets, he's trying to unite us. I wouldn't discourage that. We have different views, but at least he's not insinuating that the left should disregard the election because they don't like the results.

this retard has been on television forever and he has always sucked, can we please just put his career into the dustbin of history and ignore him forever now?

And we had the white Australia policy until the 1970s. The fact remains throughout us history the bill of rights has been expanded to include everyone, it may not have been the case at the start. But the very concept of multiculturalism was born in the US, so if you don't like multi cultural ist you only have yourselves to blame.

Libowitz sounds like an idiot grasping for straws. What is great about letting your manufacturing industry die? Why is diversity good? None of this is answered, he's a self-centered jew lashing out at whites for not going a long with the left-wing plan of white dispossesion.

A kike who spent his career attacking straight white males and came out of retirement to help bring down Trump pretends to be an intellectual and explain that the Trump phenomenon was simply a rejection of Washington's corruption, and not also a racial awakening of whites to the subversive nature of the jew.

John Oliver is good when he's focusing on issues relating to mental health, our prison structure, any time he focuses on I guess you would call them civic dilemmas he can make a good argument.

The second anything that can be politicized can be introduced into the mix he goes full-fucking-retard.

It's not just feminist propaganda, thanks to the e-mails we see that he can be influenced and bought out to push a certain side.

"America is not natural. It is against thousands of years of evolution and human behaviour."

-- Jon "Kike" Leibowitz

>No one asked Donald Trump "What makes America Great"
>What is it he wants to to do?

Did these people seriously never watch ANY of his rally's. I can talk about what his goals are in my sleep he has repeated them so many times.
Jesus.

>My interpretation of what he actually said is this thing that he never actually said or meant.
These slimy Jews man.

>Hey Yoda! Want some coffee?
>Yes

Then Yoda was a Sith.

Not bad, goyim. Makes me remember why I liked Jon when he was on the daily show.

THE PENDULUM BEGINS TO SWING

Says he doesn't like President Trump then shits on crybaby millennials for not knowing history and blowing their outrage out of proportion. He calls them hypocrites for assuming all Trump supporters are racist and xenophobic.

The interviewer was clearly trying to feed him a narrative and Stewart danced around it.

>he's trying to unite us.

Hey bro, I think you are lost. This is Sup Forums and around here everyone knows jews don't unite. Either get with the pogrom or get out.

unite over what? over what?
i can tell you what is going to happen if they keep cementing that shit that america is a multicultural paradise from the get go and will become evne paradiserier as time goes by.

one day, in Sweden a fucker will go up and say "the concept of the Swedish nation is based on inalienable human rights, not on some "tribal" mentality"

this will go on in every single white country until there are no white countries

lol name one country that was not nationalistic in the 1700's. is funny how you shit for brain liberals cant put things in context. you cant compare personal values of today vs 300 years ago. if you compare colonial america to the rest of the world at the time it was a frucking paradise. chances even are if slaves werent here they would have been worse off as slaves in africa or dead.

>america is by it's founding a multi ethnic democracy.

it is neither of those things. it was at the time of it's founding a republic for european settlers.

>In the liberal community you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith

Nigger you black? Liberals more than anyone want to explain everything anyone does as the result of their race, religion, education, gender and sexuality.

Liberals are the ones who not just expect, they DEMAND that non-white minorities vote democrat because if they don't they're self hating race traitors. Liberals are the ones who think that women who shame women who have conservative opinions because it's internalized misogyny and the only reason a woman isn't a feminist is because she's stupid, uneducated and/or brainwashed.

Liberals are the ones who generalize about race more than anyone, minorities are just pets who will give them votes during elections to them.

Hey Leibowitz America was 90% White European up until the late 60s. That melting pot mutli racial abomination is an aberration

is a jew who uses humor to sell the jew
meme being tricky like a jew or just tiresome
at this point?

>he's trying to unite us

He was calling for your complete and total obliteration only a couple weeks ago and now he's asking to go easy on him. He's lying to you to save his skin, you stupid cracker.

They don't understand what he is doing. Look forward to 2020 re-election.

Ah fuck, rewrote that sentence.

Liberals are the ones who shame women for having conservative opinions because it's internalized misogyny and the only reason a woman isn't a feminist is because she's stupid, uneducated and/or brainwashed.

This the revisionism those new yorker kikes are engaging into is insane and nobody is calling them out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>not posting the superior version

JUDEN