ITT predict the biggest disaster that will happen during His presidency

ITT predict the biggest disaster that will happen during His presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally nothing.

Pizza Gate is discovered
No numbers pls God Frog

We get tired of winning

77 22 1
Nailed it

"suicide"

stagflation from poor economic policies from having our incompetent fed reserve

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA

An economic fallout from having more jobs than willing workers.

Nuclear Anihilation

3000 criminal armed illegals attack the police and are then killed by the army in a drone attack live on TV on US soil. I'd pay to see this.

America will win so much that everyone will get exhausted from winning.

Something will happen to Trump Tower. Fucking screencap this post

FED will fiddle with the rates and fuck everyone over, and it'll be blamed on Trump.

he will be abducted by aliens, of course.

Great Depression starts on January 20, 2017.

The Dems spent the last eight years preparing the economy to crash on a single cue.

the biggest disaster is that he can't run for a 3rd term
yet

oy vey !

Came here to post this

Something with Israel and the middle east will happen for sure.

>dubs
Get the popcorn lads

There will be a stock market correction pretty soon as part of its natural cycle, and it will inevitably be blamed on him by everyone that knows nothing about the markets.

Realistically

Massive increase in prices and inflation due to protectionist trade policies

Lots of pollution from burning coal

North Korea will realize that the age of memes is upon them and spring their trap on South Korea. Probably open with a salvo of missiles and then completely BTFO by allied forces, China turns a blind eye. Massive refugee crisis of Norks,

His son-in-law Jared is outed as an Israeli spy

Economic crash. Not because of him, but he will be blamed on it. Crash was coming eventually.

My digits will be the date for when Soros transforms into a giant reptilian like Godzilla, attacking Texas to then meet the Giant frog himself in a 1 on 1 fight to the death, killing 10 million Americans.

Sweden will self-destruct.

Then again economic crash would mean world war 3 so I'm predicting ww3 to be biggest disaster

Good. Every move the kikes make wakes more normies up to the JQ

Some butthurt lib will attempt assassination
Possible terrorist attack?
Federal reserve throws a wrench in the works, drastically raises interest rates and self-destructs the economy in one massive "if I can't have it, nobody can" last resort.
Mexican judge pushes the trump university case. Several attempted impeachments based on that followed by a second round of "oh geez looks like 200 women just happened to claim that he raped them all at the same time geez oh man!"
Trudeau welcomes all mexicans to his country and then shuffles them over the unprotected northern border just to spite the US. Diplomatic relations with canada plummet.

Protesters in a "sanctuary college" or sanctuary city throw bricks at cops and one of them gets shot, liberal press likens it to the ohio state shooting of vietnam protesters.

LAPD sabotage deportation efforts and the city degenerates into riots, several LAPD officers and national guard troops are killed.

WWIII by 2019

>Sweden will self-destruct.
>disaster
????

Why not, Kek?

Dirty bomb goes off in Tel-Aviv

We're never gonna get to Mars.

They have some cute ladies. I'll allow it.

That's not a disaster.

I know

assasination attempt fo sure

How is that a disaster?

millions of americans will die because they'll lose their healthcare coverage.

No shit

Civil unrest and militarization of police will both continue to escalate. Eventually we'll see the Bakersfield massacre predicted in the Running Man.

Crash, terrorist attack falling out of foreign policy in his term.

Sex scandal. I hope he realizes he's not going to have a private life anywhere.

>millions of americans will die because they'll lose their healthcare coverage.
Only the poor.
Therefore, mostly googles and mexicans.

I'm okay with that.

Trump will ban some of favourite nigger food places, like KFC or Mc Donalds, for supporting Hillary and Soros.

Mexico will construct long range catapult to transfer illegals.

California tries to secede from the union.
The army moves in to squash the rebellion.
Poorly trained militias are massacred by the army.
California is brought back into the union now with a much smaller population count and less delegates.

California will sunk.

George Soros assassinates Obama to spark a race riot

(((ISIS))) attack in Minneapolis.

Check 'em.

It will end.

USA became Canada and all USA residents will have to say "sorry".

I think Soros might have Obama assassinated instead to spark a race war put senile biden in charge and declare martial law.

The sad thing is, no matter what happen, except a major race war or whatever, in the next elections, or maybe in 8 years, the liberals will have an overwhelming majority.

The old will die, the young brainwashed by college and pop culture will vote, the googles will continue to breed way waster than whites.

America may be an animal showing it's fang for the last time before its dying breath, but it is slowly bleeding out, and not much can be done about it.

Sometime during his presidency or Lord God KEK will come for his payment fire Will Rain from the sky the rivers will flow with blood frogs will Feast on our bones and that my friends will end us all
ALL PRAISE KEK Almighty Lord God.

construction accident on the wall 100s dead
they will all be found out to be illegal mexicans

Seriously? You want some atomic war? No way! I want to live without two headed cows and big roaches. Kek will not let this happen. It is Seth's privilege.

Pretty much this.

Trump will have to take on the FED and will call for an audit. The assassination attempt will come soon after. This will be his greatest fight, and his greatest win or loss. The American people have no idea what the fuck is coming. All the QE from 2009 - 2014 is going to fuck this country so hard in the ass, it's scary.

Accidental nuclear war.

Why put Ellis on him?

Cartels declare war on Trump and commit mass murders on American soil.

CHECK EM

OFF BY FUCKING ONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reptiloids will receive hemorrhoids. Praise KEK!

Kek has left me. Should i praise Seth?

proof that hitler did something wrong might surface

Ok second try. DUDE WEED LMAO declares personal war on Trump.

Off by one again. Seems kek doesn't want my posts to come true. Well, he knows better.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY KEK

Praise Seth!

Donald "Kober" Trump, the Bavarian kike, will be assassinated and then revived, sealing his position as the anti-Christ and the harbinger of the awful tribulations to come.

we're in war, dude

Putin and Trump will annihilate ISIS within a day and they will highfive in the air gleefully.

KEK IS GOOD

>Likely some very big corruption breakdown.
>Likely an UBER stock market and housing market crash. Not caused by him, just naturally.
> Something big with Brazil (I won't tell you, only kikes can know)

Sums it up.

Nothing. Everything is fixed.

We'll see the long-term results of Obama's policies

Hard to believe we'll get through 8 years without a single false flag terrorist attack from democrats, blaming white nationalists. Pretty sure it'll happen in the first year

>77
>22
Gulp

One last try.

Kek will shows all the world his true face.

War Moves To Africa
>Pizzagate resolved/dissolved
Bill Clinton dies
>Perms back in style

Google goes bankrupt

thanks again mr. kek!

I don't remember a war started by an economic crash lol

He will actually be a good president, remembered one of the best in recent history

will be a disaster for liberals atleast

>Those magic digits
>TFW no TV
end me now

Yellowstone eruption.

We lose all the scheming jews in a mysterious epidemic of jew-only aids. Such tragedy.

Hillary Clinton defeats him in the 2020 election

There might be some giant whoppers coming out like jews were mass exterminated during WWII. Disregard

But they weren't. It's a common lie by the alt-left.

Hillary will die before she goes to jail.

stock market crash.

Or maybe in a gas leak?

he'll team up with dems and push throughg spending a billion dollars on roads in wisconsin

Not killing enough leftists.

>Implying we haven't been mired in de facto stagflation since 2000

Time to hit the econ books a little harder, m8