Are alt-rights the most easily trigerred people?

Are alt-rights the most easily trigerred people?

Yep, closely followed by brainless sjw movement

> Implying the Empire wasn't the most largest greatest civilization ever to grace the Star Wars universe
How is this a bad thing again?

At least trannies have something to fight for.

Maybe, but one person is complaining about not being able to fuck dogs (You know who you are you fucking Leaf) and another is complaining that his cultural identity is being destroyed.

I would say a lot of alt-right complaints are justified.
Doesn't mean they don't whine a lot, but hey whatcha gonna do.

Carl rove detected

Polack doesn't know what "triggered" means. Protip: responding to something at all is not getting triggered.
Go practice your sub par english on Sup Forums with the rest of the subhumies.

It's all the same. They all go hysterical.

Lefties afraid as soon as Trump takes office, he's going to declare himself God Emperor with his elite secret army, and send the minorities and gays to death camps.

Righties thought the world was going to end eight years ago because "A FUCKEN NAGGER IN THE WHITE HOUSE" was the worst thing that could ever happen.

>devote an entire episode demonizing Trump

holy fuck the salt

word

Fucking triggered, damn

>this stupid arc ends with a Darth Vader transformation

Fucking seriously? They already did that.

South Park is really stupid though

Define "triggered"?

yes

Well I mean Sup Forums likes to talk about black dicks and cucks all the time

Matt and Trey haven't put out anything good for awhile now. I've watched this show since I was 9 and it's basically Colorado culture.

Trust me when I say, they are califags now. They have become the very thing they set out to ridicule.

no moms are

If they actually go somehwere with this vader bs id be very happy

Would love to see soros as palpatine pulling the strings all along.

I dont watch sp anymore, is this even relevant to the plot or just a silly scene they added?

Implying Darth Vader ever did anything wrong other than murdering the emperor

>Righties thought the world was going to end eight years ago because "A FUCKEN NAGGER IN THE WHITE HOUSE" was the worst thing that could ever happen.
No it was because of his shit policies and look what happened. Obamacare is bleeding us dry, we've been involved in 2 foreign conflicts that had nothing to do with us, and our relationship with foreign governments have been severely harmed

No this season of southpark is just all over the place, shitty and some segments are painful to watch.

Not everything can be comedy gold, liked last season maybe next season will be better again.

They are other side of the alt-left. Good thing they mostly exist in MSM imagination.

those south park election episodes were really funny though

one of the only comedy shows that made fun of trump in a legitimately funny way

Its supposed to be that the star wars remake was the start of this whole member berry thing, and Garrison is now a part of it.

I'm only triggered about how biased this show came up. They shilled for Hillary so hard that they break their tradition to make two plots for the election episode, and now the season will suck.