Make a Sup Forums show or film better by removing one character from it

Make a Sup Forums show or film better by removing one character from it.

I'm gonna start with a really easy one

>inb4 Mabel

So that's how you wanna play it

The pig contributed NOTHING

valkyrie was the only downside of this film, really

Still better than the other MCU females, which is more of a statement on MCU females than Valkyrie.
>inb4 but muh waifu
Bland accessory to better characters.

>Come to thread
>Somebody already posted what I was going to post
Nice.

Gene in Bob's burgers he has never been interesting or funny and makes the shoe worse

maybe you should walk a mile in their shoes

This movie had a lot of other problems but yeah Velkyrie was pretty bad

Well it's true

kek

>that show the main character is literally the worst character

fixed it for you, user

Agreed.

Eliminate to Moana, Maui's story is more interesting.

Connie is the worst trash of SU, if you eliminate her from the show you will see how it improves.

>implying

Black Twitter meme girl from Black Panther.

>not anais

I wish they went with actual Brunnhilde

but user he's Sup Forums's guy

Improved

>Watch Louise worsen the conflict in 90% of the episodes and never grow or learn any lessons whatsoever

>South Park without Cartman
I wouldn't even last one season, SP is Cartman

>"Let's make another padawan character well into the Empire's reign"
Didn't they realize they would have to kill him off for the OT to make sense?

Cartman has been insufferable in the last seasons. Trey and Matt have been doing their best to make Cartman the least likeable character ever.

Get rid of Raven. She alone has ruined this board. I hate this shitty spammed character so much. But the cock sucking mods don't delete Raven spams.

The last seasons have been bad overall

Good riddance,

This user gets it.

Really? Not Brian?

What has Louise ever done to you?

She's a pretty awful person. She almost got her sister killed just to stick it to a teacher so she could be lazy for a science fair project.

More like Gene. Has never made me laugh once.

I liked Louise's autism joke and Louise Bob episodes

I stand by my choice

Sure, we're still stuck with Gurgi but at least the Horned King won't have every scene sabotaged.

Just keep Gumball and Nicole.

I would rather erase Meg, really. She only exists to suffer. ;_;

Okay, hear me out here.

Yes, Bloo is awful but removing Mac removes the need for Bloo to be central to every episode. Without that primary plot of Mac coming to Foster's just to see Bloo, you can shift the latter into a secondary role and make the other characters more prominent.

Also Mac doesn't really have a role in the show that can't be filled with one of the other characters especially since Bloo is the new guy.

>"Hurr, the original sucked because it wasn't superhero-themed Family Guy for kids and the characters weren't insufferable pieces of shit we're supposed to find enduring!"

The whole show is a big pile of shit so we would need to remove every characters to make it enjoyable.

Also remove that stupid robot from this movie. Though then again he was basically a sentient plot device.

This, she actually made Steven suffer and cry over a phone for 5 episodes because he manned up for once and she didn't get to do her magical girl fantasy with him. Now whenever he fights he has to fuse with her or some shit which negates the only competent male character/gem in the series.

Without the teenage girl fandom that runs around screaming in a shitty cartman impression "dehs mah pot pey" the show wouldn't be pandering to many viewer types, except the fujoshits like recently.

boohoo she's a shit character anyway

This show didn't need a token white character. Giving him superpowers just made things worse

>token white character

Low_quality_bait.jpg

>token white character
>niggers actuallly believe this is a thing

What do you have against gays, user? Reeeee

Both of you are wrong

Whoops wrong one

I just wish they just kept her a clone of Bart.

Gruntchovski would approve.

Ironic, but it works.

ITT: anons who don’t realize that annoying side characters are necessary to create conflict for the main characters to resolve

It could work even better...

No, Tina needs to go.
That possessive little rapist

My nigga

bubblegum was a mistake

>not liking qt evil scientist
fag

I can't forget that lewd webm of Mac. The worst part is that it was sitting on Sup Forums's front page for like a week until some jany bothered to watch until the end.

>FP in that picture
>Gets rid of PB
Are you retarded

Please

Meg isn't even remotely a good character and she doesn't even have the potential to be one, I agree the rest of the cast is shit but even during the early years they all had a fine line every episode, Meg was just a stupid bickering teen before the meme kicked in.

Of the main cast, yeah. Though Lizzie would be the best one to axe out of the entire show.

Dubs confirm.

Burn it all to ashes and then I'll be inclined to agree.

Yeah but then thats WHITEWASHING user. Because nigres elba isn't enough noways. so we'll never get cute swole Brun

Either make her a troublemaker with depth like Bart - or YEAH. Good move, user.

That Season 5 episode, "The Copycats" got one thing right - Anais has no counterpart... Because she's a shite character, made worse as time goes on.

Yeah, don't just get rid of Richard; get rid of Anais, as well.

Problem solved and show improved.

Thank you for pointing out part of why I think Young Justice is BETTER.

- Anyone could have taken this character's place and been a better fit.

- Nobody in the main cast really likes this character, either, which only fucks things up even more.

- He was the least effective out of all of them, and that's despite him defeating The Brain by the series' end.

How about kill them all, alongside the main casts of American Dad and Cleveland Show, as well.

None of these shows need to exist - nor did they ever need to, either.

At least Beast Boy on that show is tolerable there - and I don't like TTG!, I just know he's written better there. FACT.

Eh, why not - this show needs to end / be cancelled, already. It's just not that good, honestly, despite having a decent first season to start things off with...

>Now whenever he fights he has to fuse with her or some shit which negates the only competent male character/gem in the series.

In fact this denies Steven the possibility of being competent at all for himself, thanks to this stupid thing about "We MUST to do the things together" thing Steven can't learn to use a sword or any kind of weapon because then he wouldn't need of Connie if did it, it's almost like he can't improve at all thanks to her.

No user, Cinnamon bum was a mistake.

So, what you're all saying is... THIS SHOW SUCKS and needs to end/be cancelled. If so, I can agree with that much - there's just no salvaging this wreckage, judging by what's continuing to pile up here.

No, all the Romance BS and the idea that Finn had to be happy by having a GF, at all, was a mistake.

REMOVE THAT from the show entirely. So many problems solved if such were to happen. Same with Regular Show.

Actually, I think PB being treated as a love interest was the real mistake here.

That would mean FP as a character would need to be eliminated, because then Finn wouldn't go through all that character derailment because he'd be focused on being a proper hero, instead of sucking up to PB, and reduced to rebound BS, courtesy of FP.

And no, don't bring Marceline into this - Finn in canon knows that was never gonna be a thing, and that was the correct response in general.

Seriously, I think if PB and Marceline were still friends at the start of the show, instead of patching things up in S7, Finn's character wouldn't have been derailed over his obsession with getting a GF - and the show would be much better for it, too.

same user here It should be noted that this was also a problem with Regular Show (only not completely as bad, IMHO.); what with Mordecai being bad around girls and his issues with getting a GF (Margaret, CJ...). Though the less that's talked about, the better.

Daria could've been the utena of Sup Forums

>getting rid of /best/boy
May as well say you dont like the show at all.