Milo

When will this piece of shit stop playing his kike faggot niggerlover card?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/petition-from-university-of-maryland-faculty-staff-students-and-alumni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When the Left stops playing it

#pardonmilo
#itwasjustagrantbro

Nice digits of truth

/thread

gosh isn't he Catholic?

bitch get lost
fucking imbecile

>Media: "Bannon is a white nationalist."
>Milo: "I'm a gay jew! He can't be what the left is making him out to be!"
>Media: "Milo...you're white..."
>Milo: "..."

that image makes my day
maybe my week

Anti-Milo salt is so pathetic.

I Find him entertaining. Besides the Horowitz article, all the Breitbart articles the MSM were freaking out about were written by Milo. Thank you for the laughs Milo.kek

Leave Milo alone you ungrateful faggots.

You're just pissed he can't be touched by the left because he is practically every major minority they're pandering to these days.

Sorry cunt, we'll manipulate identity politics as long as the left does.

Milo is not Jewish, he is "Greek Catholic". He's actually an attention seeker, just saying, that's a blatant lie.

Milo is very lovable. Even when he's annoying.

/thread

god this kike is fucking disgusting. get aids already

It's dank.

If we want it to happen we need to have trump pardon milo for stealing the white privilege grant.

Felons can't be Press Secretary.

Because it works. Maybe when it stops working he'll stop pulling this shit, but because we live in a society where the cards let you scream about oppression and racism/sexism/anti whatever.

He is a unicorn.

>When will this piece of shit stop playing his kike faggot niggerlover card?
if you always had 4 aces in your hand when you play poker why would you fold?

Libs want conservatives to hate gays just so they can lose elections and lose on other issues. Like trump said gay marriage etc is settled

>Milo's boss is Trump's Chief Strategist

The meme universe and our universe are converging. This is only the beginning.

Soon Alex Jones will be Press Secretary and Eddie Bravo will be privy to top secret files.

Milo triggers the right people. You cant stop him

Hopefully as soon as everyone stops with their own cards.

how can milo claim to be a jew when he said he believes catholacism

I'm a transgender Native American steampunker. Can I go out and pander for money like this faggot?

CNN: Look at this Breitbart article it's -ist, -ist, -ist and -ist.
Me: You don't understand, that's just Milo.

I quite like him, he is good at annoying the left because they can't go for the usual STRAIGHT WHITE MALE narrative that they brush any hard questions off with normally.

He seems to vary from fairly normal to very extravagant though which I am not a fan of. Don't have anything against gay people, but the obnoxious flamboyance some of them like to display I can't stand.

I'm ok with it in this sense. We need Bannon. He's a fucking hero the white race needs.

>When the first post is the best post

The race jew not the religious jew

fuck off stormfag

he is a fag kike but he is OUR fag kike

Milo isn't gay nor Jewish. He is an attention whore

Kek

This. I'll take a fag kike over a horde of Mudslimes any day.

Wow he named the Jew. A Jew naming the Jew. Is he our hero?

I have never watched a single speech of this guy. I don't get it.

He is a jew, a faggot, and a niggerlover. And he is somehow a visible head of the far-right.

You guys have lost your mind, really.

they said he was anti-semitic u fu cking retard

This. They empower it so he abuses it. We have been watching him for a couple years and are bored but ignore it hes still fresh to normies.

Why the fuck would he? It's his best weapon against the SJW menace

Milo is an agent meant to de radicalize the new far right.

checked and rekt

Good day sir!

around the same time you stop being a jealous faggot.

> oliveniggers
> white

nice try shlomo

/thread
fpbp
checked
etc.

First bost best bost

Why would he? It's his golden ticket against the cultural marxist hordes.

>I have never watched a single speech of this guy. I don't get it.
Maybe watch a speech and you will?

>He is a jew, a faggot, and a niggerlover. And he is somehow a visible head of the far-right.

Identity politics play.

They can't call him racists because he likes black guys.

They can't call him a homophobe because he is a "dangerous faggot".

They can't call him an anti-Semite because he is ethnically Jewish, though I think he claims to be Catholic.

He his mere existances cancels out 3 of the 5 major "-ists" and "-phobes". You can't pick your champions sometimes.

People who go to all-Jewish schools, and only want their children dating other Jews, who have dual citizenship to a Jewish state that only accepts Jewish immigrants, and mostly work for newspapers owned by Jews are furious that Mr. Bannon's ex-wife stated in divorce proceedings that he didn't want to send his child to a school with too many Jews because they grow up spoiled and bratty.

Let that sink in.

Fight fire with fire. Also FPBP

Don't you EVER talk bad about Daddy Milo on my Sup Forums again

You morons should be ashamed of promoting that faggot.

They were saging he was anti-semetic and that he gated gays aswell. That's what Milo was referring to.

I'm a woman and roger ailes touched my no no spot

The ADL just refused to grant access to a summit to a Jewish breitbart reporter (not milo) because of anti Semitism.

These people are fucked. The ADL needs to be destroyed.

wow an absolute degenerate that should be strung up

fuck off shill

stormfront plz

Speaking their language and inverting their logic against them is the key to victory senpai

commie plz

He's serving his purpose for now.

"""sign"""" this petition folks

change.org/p/petition-from-university-of-maryland-faculty-staff-students-and-alumni

Great speaker

>not Greek Orthodox
Why you lying Milo?

no one is our hero, only tools

You know: for all the tinfoil head theories and paranoia around white nationalists, this one makes actually sense. A little bit: cultural libertarians are just what they are and for a certain reason they attract a lot more people than white nationalists. Or Natsocs.

G-Geret?!

done in one

I still want him to get press secretary

/thread

I think we should disassociate from this guy

just like we should disassociate from the made up word 'alt-right' as well as completely ignore any media attention, just post horse dicks or something when they come here

we tell the truth in a humorous fashion, and that's it, that's how we win, anything else is a trap that can reduce our effectiveness

Yup. Thankfully there is a core on here that can never be de radicalized

this

>commie plz

Y u dew dis stormfront

I don't like him either but we need him and more queers like him so long as the left's primary tactic is to call everyone who disagrees with them racist, homophobic, antisemitic, misogynist, etc. Their existence weakens the narrative.

100% agreed.

to append to that, it's not that we can't like him; we just don't have a 'leader' or a 'figurehead' and the collective chaos of Sup Forums is not a 'movement' because there are all sorts of people with all sorts of ideologies and religions that post here.

fuck the media and fuck getting any media attention, I don't want Sup Forums overrun with normies.

>it's a Sup Forums worships a literal faggot episode

Doesn't Soros own the ADL? Of course his shills would object to anyone who didn't conform to his agenda.

That makes no fucking sense. So you retards are going to act like filthy leftists and liberals because they're like that too? That's suicide by trying to defeat the enemy.

Milo is a Jew and isn't redpilled on race. He's also an opportunist cunt (which shouldn't be surprising considering his faggotry). He isn't altright and should be crushed out of the way. He's making the potential recruits of the altright into libs like.

>just like we should disassociate from the made up word 'alt-right' as well as completely ignore any media attention, just post horse dicks or something when they come here

>muh secret club

That is never coming back man

don't forget the nigger loving kike part

Alex Jones would be better. He's the press secretary the media deserves because he'd just be screaming at them about 1776 and gay frogs instead of taking questions.

Never because it triggers both liberals and the core alt-right, and signals to his alt-lite minions.

Kikes going to kike. He's redpilling people on feminism and attacking social justice in colleges where it festers and grows. If he gets people to vote right I don't care how faggy he acts or f he gets rich off of it.

Who gives a shit, not everybody cares as much about kikes, faggots and niggers as you do.
>Milo stole money from the privilege grant
You guys need to follow up on the news you read. That issue was resolved in the week after the outrage broke.

MILO is my dream pick for press secretary

>call people retards
>self-identify by their retard identification system

:^)

This. The guy triggers the left for sport, and he's damn good at it.

It's not a coincidence that just about every far-right group in the world trying to look legitimate puts women, fags, and foreigners up high in their organisations.

Reggie Yates did a documentary about Nazis in Russia and they started cumming in their pants when they saw a nigger wanted to be in on their march.

Milo's even pulling this crap himself. He's not a catholic and he's made a career out of being a self-hating faggot. He knows full well a huge portion of Trump voters would seem him lynched if they could.

In fact if you're a piece of shit looking to be a 'star' there's no better of doing it than selling out your identity.

DAE LE /THREAD ?!?!?!

Faggots.

He was pretty cool before his whole dangerous faggot thing

A gay jew? Jesus Christ.

Milo hate boils down to fag and jew. Others say he's an attention whore. It's never about content, just ad hominems, equivalent to "fucking white male". Sooner or later the ideological purists will ruin the movement, just like SJWs did with liberalism.

Damn.......

LET'S MAKE PRESS BRIEFINGS FABULOUS AGAIN!