Transgender "Woman" STABS AND SHOOTS KILLING 3 - TRIPLE HOMICIDE

"A former teacher who made national news nearly two decades ago when she tried to retain her job at a Sacramento-area high school while transitioning from male to female has been charged in an Oakland triple homicide.

Dana Rivers, 61, of San Jose was arrested early Friday in Oakland on suspicion of killing Patricia Wright, 57; Wright’s wife, Charlotte Reed, 56; and the couple’s 19-year-old son, Toto Diambu-Wright. Police said the two women were both stabbed and shot, and the man was stabbed. They were pronounced dead at the scene.

Police said Rivers was covered in blood and about to ride away on Reed’s motorcycle when she was arrested. Authorities say the motive might have been a dispute over property. She was booked into Alameda County Jail on three counts of murder, arson and possession of metal knuckles.

Police say Rivers set the house on fire where the three were found in the 9400 block of Dunbar Drive about 12:30 a.m. Friday. Oakland Fire Department firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze."

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article115107563.html

These poor trans people, why are they so misunderstood?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2525441/Transgender-murderer-Paris-Green-moved-womens-prison-sex-inmates.html
twitter.com/latitude3749
thecabin.net/stories/092899/wor_0928990010.html#.WC3hfvkrKUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wew lad

Mental illness

we've got a genius over here

Toto Diambu-Wright? What kind of name is that?

>Patricia Wright, 57;
>Wright’s wife, Charlotte Reed, 56
> couple’s 19-year-old son, Toto Diambu-Wright.
Literally nothing of value was lost

rookie numbers

>possession of metal knuckles

Bro tier weapon.

At least I'm not a faggy grandma tranny
kys

B-but transgenders are just normal people born in the wrong body!

>Toto Diambu

wut

A nigger straight out of the congo who was adopted by a lesbian couple who have a jealous tranny friend

Oi can't believe he's that old. Definitely bucked the trend on suicide(probably because it was before all this liberal PC bullshit in the current_year), but can't buck the trend of estrogen aging like milk.

It is white, another white serial killer.

When will whites stop being so psycho?

>she, she, she

fuck off.

>Toto Diambu-Wright

he never had a chance ;_;

Jamie Lee Curtis is a man? who knew

Checked.

Tell that Vice President Mike "Tranny Rubber Room Treatment" Pence

>Patricia Wright, 57; Wright’s wife, Charlotte Reed, 56; and the couple’s 19-year-old son, Toto Diambu-Wright

this shit fucking writes itself

>killing Patricia Wright, 57; Wright’s wife, Charlotte Reed, 56; and the couple’s 19-year-old son, Toto Diambu-Wrigh

Kek

This is legitimately the first time I've ever heard about a transgender person murdering anyone.

Other than themselves kek

It's because whites are not completely human. They are a sub species created by mixing with Neanderthal and incest

>pronounced dead at the scene

Fucking shitlord, their pronouns are 'xhe, xir, xir.'

Most Transgendered people have mental health issues, not a fucking surprise. It's Dysmorphia gone rampant.

Legit question, why do people transition when they'll never actually look like a woman/man?

Considering it was two lesbians I am going to go with they adopted a troubled youth.

They murder themselves an awful lot

I knew

Mentally defective. Round them all up and put them in hospitals.

That's because they usually kill themselves before they snap and kill others.

As has been said before:

Nothing of value was lost

>Patricia Wright, 57; Wright’s wife, Charlotte Reed, 56; and the couple’s 19-year-old son, Toto Diambu-Wright

What

Hivemind

Either social pressure or they have mental issues.

In Rare cases they have actual neurological hormone imbalances (That is really the only case that is acceptable, when you have an actual neurochemical imbalance making you more of one sex than what you are biologically at the moment.)

#notalltrannies

I blame liberal media.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2525441/Transgender-murderer-Paris-Green-moved-womens-prison-sex-inmates.html

Beat me to it.

Kek

Found "her" twitter

twitter.com/latitude3749

That's not a hivemind, faggot

When they'll stop using white actors in their staged shootings

>Spree killer.
>Another FUCKING WHITE MALE.
Surprise. Surprise.
How do we fix the white male problem Sup Forums?

its not trans gender, its a male
its not "trans" anything except sane

Really curious, where does transgender acceptance get its start? Who were the first people to meme this shit into existence. It's gross, it's unnatural, and IT'S ENCOURAGING SUICIDE AND DISCOURAGING BIRTHING. THIS IS WHAT THE GLOBALISTS WANT EVERYONE.

What a pathetic faggot

How dare you. We should accept this murderer for everything she is. She should be allowed to mutilate her body and murder anyone she wants if that's what she really wants to do.

by not destroying White culture and killing the White spirit.

Handsome

>Guy who shitposts on Sup Forums all day

Nailed it.

So what's the chance this will be in the media?

Or do we have to do it ourselves?

Trannies are the victims! Everybody wants to kill them for no reason!

You already know the answer.

>if that's what she really wants to do.
how dare you imply this stunning goddess has any choice in the matter, you fucking faggot. she was BORN THIS WAY, this princess was born into the wrong body and would literally have died without that life-saving medical treatment, though being trans ISN'T an illness and you're a shitlord for saying it is, you're also a shitlord if you don't think society and any private institutions associated these people should pony up the cash for dangerous lifelong meds and gender mutilation, having their beefy tranny jaws shaved down etc.
EDUCATE YOURSELF, you think you're an ally but the only real role for allies of transwomen is to SHUT THE FUCK UP and suck more girldick.

The boy was cute

#BringBackTransShaming

Being transgender is a mental issue.

Plenty of trannies are in prison for murder; some transitioned before their crime and some after. Trannies have been shown to offend at the same rate as all other men. And since they're mentally ill, well, they kill people a lot, including other trannies.

Did you never hear of the tranny who married an elderly family friend then forced him to keep swimming for hours, until he had a heart attack and died? That made headlines. Many, many more.

mental illness should never be tolerated and normalized

Mentally ill people do mentally ill things: The Thread

Toto Diambu more like Toto Dindu

YOOOOO THIS WAS MY TEACHER BACK IN HIGHSCHOOL. TAUGHT AT CENTER HIGH SCHOOL IN ANTELOPE CALIFORNIA. GOT FIRED FOR BEING A TRANNY AND FUCKING WEIRD AND SHIT.

Or if they were born with both testes and ovaries. That does happen even if it's extremely rare.

lol

good riddance

The same fags who push third wave feminism, queer "theory", and Marxism: fucktarded liberal college professors.

Checked

Got any stories? What were they like?

Bruce at it again

>GOT FIRED FOR BEING A TRANNY
What do you mean? They realised it only after they hired it?

Nice 4 degenerate sexual deviants taken off the street

More dead trannies and faggots pls

When you look at prison populations in the United States yearly all inmates are homosexuals so it's not surprising me that a homosexual committed such a heinous violent crime

The dude was just fucking weird. He was generally straight forward and just taught his shit. And yes he took time off to get the surgery and just showed up as a woman. Pretty much fired on the spot. Class was freaked out. Also found this old article related to it.
thecabin.net/stories/092899/wor_0928990010.html#.WC3hfvkrKUk

People were talking about it literally all year. He started taking the hormones and shit a few months before and you could kinda tell but not really

That's funny, you just show up one day and your teacher has become a woman.

Also I just heard this as a rumor but never knew if it was true, but this guy showed up one day after he was fired as a woman for something, and my gym teacher Mr. Habbs (think thats how it was spelled) was hitting on her before realizing who it was

Yea we had substitutes the rest of the year. Class was chill

>Patricia Wright, 57; Wright’s wife, Charlotte Reed, 56; and the couple’s 19-year-old son, Toto Diambu-Wright.

I love happy news

You cannot "become a woman"

Real women have vaginas. Chris Chan for example is not a woman

so i wonder which one of them rejected the tranny and set it on the path to murder them all

it could have been the fat black dyke, or the fat white dyke, or the black "child" of the "couple", possibly a love triangle with both the dykes that had finally run it's course

MENTALLY STABLE NORMAL HUMAN BEEN

Dude this tranny looks like a tranny I saw when my gay moms brought me to a special gay acceptance church. Like exactly like the tranny I saw. One day she went up to the front and yelled out she's packing heat in a bag.

So this is where that crazy fuck ended up huh?

why did you save this image

you're telling me

>another white male serial killer
>This PoG (person of gender) clearly is a wymym because xhe xays xhe xis

Liberalsweatingoverbuttons.jpg

>A former teacher

obviously molested children

thank obongo

It is incredibly common in Asia.
Incredibly.

Toto Diambu

Top fucking kek!