EMPOWERED NEGRESSES THREAD

Is there anything more arrogant, more annoying, or more ignorant than the empowered sheboon?

Have you noticed how many are being pushed through college despite being half-retarded?

The constant pandering has gotten to their head and they actually believe the pity they receive is due to actual intelligence.

Share your stories, time for a good ol' fashioned nigger hate thread. SASSY BLACK WOMEN EDITION!

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/articles/news/2016/06/black-women-now-the-most-educated-group-in-u-s/
salon.com/2016/06/02/black_women_are_now_the_most_educated_group_in_the_united_states/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
alternet.org/gender/black-women-most-educated-people-america
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thankfully I live in a state with close to 0 nogs, but I saw one up close for maybe the 3rd time in my life, and I now understand what people mean when they say niggers smell like shit.

How does a human emit such a putrid odor?

Its great isn't? I love the bible belt

They have a very distinct aroma. It's almost like some powerful chemical emitted from a rodent's anal gland, mixed with rotten onion juice.

I grew up around groids, been trying to find a community free of them. Was thinking about Wyoming, they would never move there. Any suggestions?

Trust me when I say this -- because its coming from experience -- If you want to put a uppity negress in her place, give her some bwc.

I grew up in KY, it was great as long as you avoided Lexington and Louisville. Tennessee doesn't seem to bad either, although I haven't ever been to any major cities like Nashville. In general I'd just say find a state you like and pick out a nice small town within an hour or so drive from a decent sized city so you wont be completely cut off from jobs and stores.

But I'm not into bestiality, and I don't want GRIDS......

This. The squeaky B gets the D.

Thanks user. I'm honestly sick and damn tired of dealing with nigs and their cuck enablers. They fucking ruin everything, and many whites pretend it's not happening.

Look I work for the ADL. Stop this racist bigotry at once.

STFU before I call southern poverty law centre.

Sure thing.

>Is there anything more arrogant, more annoying, or more ignorant than the empowered sheboon?

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars.

A Black organization made a list of all of the bad things about working with white people.

We are so nice to them, apparently that we are too nice.

Blacks are actually complaining that whites are too nice to them.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

>You crackers is colorblind and that oppresses us somehow.

That list is cancer. When can we just segregate already.....

who is this semen demon

>When can we just segregate already

That actually worked out well for both races, when it was tried.

But integration and diversity are (((chosen))) programs.

>tfw want to cum on her stocking-clad thunder thighs

The black women who are convinced they're 'woke' are the worst. The type that go study some easy bullshit at college and learn the language of marxist subversion. They literally study how to do this in college, then get out and enter the public sector to spread it.

You might not know it, but these creatures are now making up the majority of city councils in large cities. They take their bullshit degrees and serve as 'experts' on government panels, thinktanks, and action committees.

They get jobs at the school board, the transportation board, and a billion other places where their degree is seen as valuable. They take this trash into your kid's school and treat your child like shit out of spite.

And what's worse, we're all funding it because it serves no purpose in the private sector. The only way they can make a living is by hiring eachother with YOUR money.

I've never seen a sheboon in my entire life.

>When can we just segregate already.....
They were so much better off before integration.

Back in segregation days they had their own teachers, their own doctors, and their own lawyers.

Not as good as whites, maybe, but sufficient for the black community.

So they had an infrastructure of respected elders.

Once integration happened, then their infrastructure collapsed.

Add to that the evils of LBJs Great Society, which further destroyed the Black Family, and you have a cauldron of evil, buffoonery, and chaos wherever blacks live.

>Just as Hillary's mentor, Saul Alinsky, wanted.

Oh, I know. But since we currently kowtow to the wants of subhumans and do so at our own expense, when will we listen to their pleas and give them their own space? The only down side is we probably will never have "white only" spaces again, just "black only" dens for them to drag rape victims and welfare to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Absolutely incredible.

Oh, I know. It makes my blood boil. The possess no capacity for critical thinking or original thought, they just parrot what they were spoon fed by kikes in Uni. Like pic related.

My favorite thread.

>since we currently kowtow to the wants of subhumans and do so at our own expense,

Very true.

Pic related.

At least the old white lady did what she had to do in this case.

>human

this nigger is woke

You can tell just by looking at her that she has an IQ of 75, tops.

>mfw I wanted to drive around the inner city with a box of bananas to throw at nogs, but Italians beat me to it with a high visibility target.

First job out of college I worked as an assistant to a black female controller. She would always flip out if I pointed out some of her mistakes, and give me a five minute lecture for a typo. She thought she was ten times smarter than everyone because we were all fucking white males and that's the only way she could have got the job she had as a black female. Worst two years of my life.

Luckily I got a nice comfy job making more than her now.

Just checked my kikebook for more salt. She deactivated her account xD xD xD

That's their explanation for everything, and they think it adds validity. "You need to wake up!" "Open your eyes!".

That Dunning-Kruger effect in full force. "It's so obvious to me because I believe it, therefore you're wrong if you don't!".

>She thought she was ten times smarter than everyone

They also do this because of their education.

A negress with a degree from a Black College (which develops the intellect less than a mostly-white High School) will assume she is smarter than the white girl who happens to be her secretary when the facts almost always show the opposite to be true.

They get furious when you correct them and will double-down. They call you racist, or jealous because they are smart/successful/working with you and black. They will try to be condescending too. Had one try to call me an "angry little man" because I didn't possess my own orbit.

t. 6' 200lbs.

Negresses like to use the phrase "Mansplaining" and "Whitesplaining".

We should use the phrase, "Niggersplaining" which would usually mean making excuses for being late to work.

What I think is hilarious is how a few months ago the (((usual types in the media))) published a bunch of stories proclaiming that "black women are the most educated group of people in America" and I'm talking dozens of different publications wrote stories about this fucking nonsense:
theroot.com/articles/news/2016/06/black-women-now-the-most-educated-group-in-u-s/
salon.com/2016/06/02/black_women_are_now_the_most_educated_group_in_the_united_states/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
alternet.org/gender/black-women-most-educated-people-america

Of course, what these "articles" neglected to mention was that the "study" definitely did not compare Black women with the rest of the population. Anyone who follows these issues knows that blacks are by far the least educated group of people in the country, so the bullshit alarms for any rational person should have been going off, but of course the people who read The Root, Salon and Alternet don't have such an alarm in their heads as they are not rational individuals.

What the study indicated was that black women are the most educated group in comparison to their opposite gender, black men. Black women are FAR more likely to be educated than black men, so essentially the study's conclusion was that among blacks there exists the starkest difference between male and female education rates. Black women are still the second-least educated group in the country, they just are far better than the least educated group, black men
This can be proven by using liberal black professors' own words and websites:
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html

>Dressed like Lieutenant Uhura.

Liberal black women are just like liberal white women fucking disgusting

Look at this conservative traditional black QT

notice the dramatic difference in dress, appearance and demeanor?

I enjoy black girls that stand up and defend the bwc

It probably also failed to show that even educated niggers are still shit tier stupid, most of them.

There already is one
Black people time
Hillary already made that joke

See how different the sheboon changes when they take the conservative redpill?

Their is a reason why upper tier black women are flocking to white men in droves.

Sup Forums wont talk about it but alot of black women are dating white men because they value traditional values.

These black women are conservative, submissive, motherly and not prone to monkeyshines

It's the college ones in bullshit degree programs who are annoying. Every time I meet a black chick with a dead-end job they seem enamored by the fact I smile and am polite to them. I'm kind of a Chad though tbqh.

Since we're on the subject, had anyone noticed that a lot of young black men have been extremely feminized? They've always been queer but not in a way that would portray them as "soft". Now whenever I meet one they're either scrawny or straight up flaming.

It's funny because most American blacks are at least 20% white.

I think our ancestors made a huge mistake in bringing them here. I really hope black nationalism rises so they fuck off somewhere. Hell we could even let them just have the south or something.

Just separate ourselves from them, they need us far more than we need them.

>How does a human emit such a putrid odor?

First of all, they aren't human, they are actually more akin to the missing link.

Second, negros are the only mammal that sweats urea. Urea is, for the most part, straight up urine.

>That picture
>Black
Never seen a nog in Apefrica look like that. She's a quadroon at most.

>98990964
Someone hasnt seen god tier ethiopian women

UUUUGHHH
THICC
H
I
C
C

This is a full blown ethiopian faggot

Ethiopians are also the only African country to not be full of dindu faggots

This. Align yourself with logic -> become attractive.
Every time.

Implying you wouldnt fuck this "nog"

Do they have Anglo facial features and light brown skin?
All that I've seen look like the night sky with a purple sheen in the sunlight.

This

Yes they have small noses and caucasian features

Just a darker tone
This is white ethiopian women are hot as fuck

Romanian makes the most models in eastern europe

Ethiopia has the most models per capita in nogland aka africa

Boy, somebody got triggered. Sorry I offended you by insulting your fetish.

Ethiopians are Caucasoids for reasons I don't understand in the slightest.

Lol I do like fucking them

This shit triggers me for some reason.

Why do people have it in their head that there is only a single phenotype of African in the whole of Africa.

It's fucking huge.

The difference in genetic makeup between Africans is greater than between a Celt and a Jap.

Hurr durr if dey don't look 100% niggerific dey must be mixed.

I hate niggers as much as the next man but fucking educate yourself you ignoramus.

Respectable. I would take her to dinner and not laugh when she eats because she's not a stinkin' ape.

>They have Caucasian features and lighter skin
>I stated they are mixed, not black
>You're claiming they are full blooded Africans
pic related: a native without admixture.

There are different tribes you retarded faggot

Native americans from the southwest are super dark

Native americans from the east coast are white skinned.

Welcome to geographical adaptation you nigger

>all cultures are equal

some of them do data cosplays

Because they are mixed. African diaspora have variance, but there are specific genetic markers that differentiate them from other races. Other races mixed with Africans as you move towards the North/East of Africa.

This is an Ethiopian BTW. You're picking specific watered down varieties.

Why are all niggers below the Sahara so fucking stupid then?

The sad part is that even the "good" ones are ghetto hoodrat THOTs who go from zero to full ratchet in .01 seconds.

It wouldn't be so depressing if they weren't allowed to vote or talk in public.

I fucking hate black women that go so far trying to prove their confidence that they develop a weird god complex.
There's nothing better than some ugly negress tweeting Beyonce gifs at you with "you may now leave" or calling eachother queen when in reality black girls have the lowest sex-capital of any race/gender combo (besides maybe Asian men). A vile bunch or baboons with cellulite-bag asses and man-face, the lot of them.

see
There isn't enough geographical distance to create such a stark difference between your cherry picked examples and mine to be explained by adaptation. Your examples are mixed with other races.

>choker
dropped

You make a fetish out of black girls because you have a subconscious desire to snub white girls in both in public and in your mind.
"You can't make me feel bad because I don't want you!"

At least pick a better race to get with.

WE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac

Yes there is you retarded twat
Ethiopia is essentially a series of mountains, deserts and jungles.

The variation of the tribes living in those regions grown accustoms to the jungles or the deserts or the mountains.

This in turn created marked differences in skintone

The highest mountain tribes with a colder climate started developing less melanin then the tribes living in the deserts.

You dont know jack shit about ethiopias geography and your acting like a nigger because you dont know what your talking about.

The tribes of the Bale high mountains are going to be very different then the starving tribes in the Danakil Desert

This is like saying A 100% swiss family has the same features and a 100% southern italian family.

They are geographically close in terms of how you are stating distance yet they look nothing alike

For example is this is an Ainu aka the original people of Japan before those boat hopping asslicking chinese took over the island and it later became Japan

>This is a full blown ethiopian
I would have guessed naturally aspirated.

loud, annoying and not even fuckable. truly bottom of the barrel.

I see what you did there...shall the civil wars start now or later? GTFO 1.5/10

>27
Hey Latisha! you know who you remind me of? Michael Cera!

Seems like you've done a good deal of sperging out to justify your fetish and remove that inner guilt.

It's still a "chicken and the egg" argument. I would wager they were mixed and moved to the mountains to escape the others, and because they had genetics more predisposed to living in those conditions. You are aware that the "out of Africa" theory has been essentially debunked, right? It's a far more likely explanation that those who mixed with the races which lived in colder and more mountainous regions ended up finding similar environments to live in, due to a lack of competition from the others for that area, right?

No I am a geographer for a career
So If its sperging out to love what I do thats fine

You are just acting like an ignorant faggot because you dont know what you are talking about.

It doesnt matter if its debunked
Changes to geographical locations happen and will persist to happen.

If sweden became a pure somalian country and stayed that way for 10000 years they would become white in skin tone.

This shit happens.
Why do you think asian people have slanted eye and epicanthic folds?

Im a hard right trump voting republican but im not fucking retarded to science.

You are acting like a nigger because you are just saying shit thats your opinion presented as fact

The reason why white people excel in everything is because we have the strongest hold on science

youre holding us back faggot

Out of africa may or may not be true but it hasnt been debunked outside of a few fringe neo-nazi storm front groups

>live in Chicago
>go to college
>female african american students cannot articulate a thought
>very loud
>very dramatic
>never make any sense
>whole class cringes when they talk
>they think they really have something to say
>constantly hate on white men

I will say, students from North Africa are great. They are humble, educated, logical, hard working, and respectful.

Look it up.

Real Black organization.

Real conference.

Real list.

Real US tax dollars to pay for the anti-white hatred.

What the fuck is going on in this picture?

>Never presented the majority of my position as fact, you just assumed that.
>I merely presented my arguments from my knowledge, including genetics and artifacts found in other regions predating the "out of Africa" theory of when migration would've occurred. Also utilized deductive reasoning based on the fact races mixed in those areas, and it's very likely the mixed groups would seek an area with less competition due to decreased desirability to the full blooded natives.
>You got triggered and started hurling insults.
>You use a hypothesis and present it as fact, even though there are other possible explanations.
>Claim you are of a scientific mind, but you immediately shout down any who disagrees with you by using insults from an emotional response. Then proceed to run with a hypothesis as if it's fact.
Wew lad.
t. STEM field here with 4.0, also study philosophy and logic.

>never met a black person outside of the projects
>all black people smell the same
get out moar

Pushed through college then they get jobs like at the high school I work at. Out of the 7 at my work, 5 of them are complete pieces of shit. Lazy, let the kids do whatever they want, don't clean after themselves, act like they are gods/goddesses.

I've had multiple confrontations with the nigger wrestling coach.

Kek

Technically it still exists but it's not the law. Hoodrats will hang out with other hoodrats away from white people (which is what everyone wants). Black people who actually behave like people will hang around anyone with similar interests and all of that regardless of race.

Well I have an 8.0 and quintuple majored in mathematics, physics, philosophy, chemistry, and engineering.

I also won the National Book Award and Pulitzer Prize for my nonfiction opus on Byzantine Erotica.

Why? Chokers are the mark of a true submissive girl, and they're fucking sexy too

those digits

>AIN'T NOBODY WORKING ON NO MOTHER FUCKIN' SATURDAY UNLESS I GET DOUBLE DOUBLE TIME

It was a video on jewtube a few weeks ago got taken down

>black women most educated
>......compared to black men lololol
>"edjewcated blek wimmis": cradle to grave ward of state
> public benefits,public school, gov't subsidised bs college. Make-Work gov't job/Gov't mandated employment in private sector
>Dindu male= cradle to grave ward of state
>public bens, some school.
>same gov't fed college/work situation as the women, for a small group of men
>jailniggaugay.jpeg for the rest. Taxpayer gets bill.

Real talk senpai.
Black americans are basically a Frankenstein Monster of the Democratic party. Totally socially engineered to enforce and elect.
Plenty of cool blacks I actually feel bad seeing them used as guinea pigs. America gets cold/Blks get flu; their community is ground zero for lefty soc eng. #1 for % of LGB', and especially T's. Harem sexuality. Total matriarchy. (Well armed)Beta men reacting emotionally. As a social force they are a wedge used to subvert the will of the people. The fact that it is a matriarchy means the Dems don't have to deal with men.
Hemmings prob loved Jeffersonian sexytime.
Look at scandal.
Black women are the buffer between black men and the ruling class. They are ok with the arrangement. Black women win the bread and have the most to gain from the state.
They are the strongest Dem loyalists, besides maybe gays(could also be argued that they are another engineered voting bloc).
They are products of their lifelong indoctrination. Primitive development, don't really have a cultural counterweight to the Cult Marxism. Their "culture" has largely been defined within cult marxist parameters.
Blacks went from 5% to 13%of the population.
Totally due the dems need to stay in power.
Everything subsidised.
Tell the women to act like whores, so they can keep producing voters.

Pretty accurate break down tbqh. Shame only a few of us actually see this.

>more concerned with pets
>it's cool you're working on racism, i'm really into being a vegan

now they can fuck right off. animals are noble and honorable creatures worth protecting...unlike poc.