Hey yuropoors

Hey yuropoors,

What's the reaction to the Trump victory like over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/travel/slovenia-travel-guide/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some people love him, some people hate him, most of them forgot about your disgusting meme elections

here's the reaction

not even hidding it from friend or gf

Kek, satan will fuck you in your sleep now...
Kek will piss on your grave and give Satan a bitchslap.
You are not welcome here.

Millions of ahmeds werent either, but they still came

I openly supported Trump from the get-go, got some flak from libtard bitches who think they're into politics, set them straight.

your funny frog will meet a REAL GODDESS

Mentally or physically?

Salty. All of the media said that Trump couldn't possibly win the elections.

Mentally of course, I wouldn't batter a woman if she didn't deserve it

ordered my MAGA hat today

So you'd say they didn't deserve it?

Most people either don't mind or are in his favor.
Shame we can't get our own Trump to Make Poland Great Again.

(((the media)))

Slight outrage and condemnation from the media.
Personally, cautious optimism.

most people act like the historically illiterate twats they are, and compare him to Hitler etc.
Most of my muslim friends however, are positive. They hope for peace in the middle east.

Nobody deserves to be battered for being decieved by the jew media, they don't know any better

moastly freaking the fuck out- 'when fascism came to america' etc.

I get a lot of flak, but I don't mind. Also people you'd least expect it from are coming out of the woodwork. Liberal media are being liberal media, just like anywhere else.

lots of butthurt. media depicted him as literally hitler who would send all minorities, gays and women to concentration camps and declared his victory to be the beginning of the end times.
I hope his win will inspire germany to vote for fuhrerin petry from afd.

I got rock hard when I saw that redhead from BREXIT have a meltdown. IDK if you've seen it or not

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g

YES YES LET THE BREXIT BUTTHURT FLOW. I imagine it was like this all over again when Trump won and libtards in UK heard the news.

Why not you?

yeah exactly. the media response is also an uncanny paralllel- 'the rise in hate crimes commited by emboldened trump/brexit racists'

he is a fucking retard. america is a popular joke these days. you are considered as ultra dumb people.

utter degradation.

Not so great. Our liberal media is going balistic. People fell for the narrative that Trump will give us to Russia.

Why do americucks call Europeans "Europoors"? Don't they know a lot of European countries are richer than America? Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, etc.

The media is heavily under attack for being biased.

everyone's happy cause:
WE
WUZ
FIRST LADY
N SHIEEEET

CNN just posted this:
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/travel/slovenia-travel-guide/index.html

Good for our tourism!

There's so many tears it's glorious. I've been so smug the entire week i haven't felt better in years.

LIKE WE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UR OPINION

You should know better, my friend.

The Liberal tears here in the states have been glorious. Generation Snowflake is having a major meltdown at colleges across the country.

he's either going to fuck it up badly or save the world. there's not gonna be something in the middle.

>muslim friends

REEEEEEEEEEE!

Spain
government>telegraph with congratulations
media>trying to use it to panic the population with Podemos,commie party, don't even know why
oposition>Podemos said is a racist president, the others said Trump is Podemos
average joe> don't give a fuck

While there are euros in here can any baguette tell me what the deal with this lady is? Is she based? Would her being elected give another bountiful salt harvest?

delicious leftist tears

I hope your friends don't care much about their religion. If they do they're potential radicals, if they don't I totally understand them.

Retards think Trump will sell us to Russia

The rest dont care

fascinating presidential race
very promising candidate
America is very influential to the "rest of the world", so we need a conservative US President to favour the rise of conservative leaders in Europe