Why is Islam bad again?

Pros:
>reactionary conservative religion with deep roots in family life, obedience to a superior goal than oneself and helping one's brothers in faith above all
>oppose all degeneracy like atheism, pederasty, free markets, all forms of liberalism, bacon eating and more
>will get violent against the edgy ones who refuse to obey
>hates Israel

Cons:
>"muh goatfuckers" - There is no part of the scripture that says you must fuck a goat. This meme that muslims are goatfuckers is just bigotry.
>"muh bacon" - You really want to eat an animal that eats trash and rolls in the dirt all day?
>"muh terrorism" - Isn't killing innocent people whose lifestyles you consider disgusting Sup Forums's wet dreams?
>"b-but im white and superior than arab" - COUNTLESS whites have lived under muslim rule and have been muslims. Look up history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
youtube.com/watch?v=prO7R1l2kZI&index=13&t=5212s&list=PLFRepYxcWGfAZe30ljAe2j5p80wRISlIW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't eat bacon because gayrabs were too fucking retarded to fully cook their meat thousands of years ago. that alone is grounds for dismissing their entire world view.

Islam is militaristic and wants to spread by the sword.
That and it is an heretic branch of Christianity.

Also, stop shopping for ideas and accept your own culture.

It floods the western world with immigrants who burden tax payers, destroys Western culture in the name of multiculturalism, made the safest country in the world rape capital of the planet, and floods the streets with gang activity and civil unrest.

I love hearing Muslims try to sound logical about swearing off of pork.

The easiest way would be to talk about how intelligent and friendly pigs can be. Pigs are bros, but Muslims aren't allowed to admit this.
Quick, tell me how they eat poop
>fish is fine
>snails are fine
>insects are fine
>but muh pigs, disgusting!

islam your head on the ground bitch ass nigga shut the fuck up punk ass cracka. you think you iz strong and act tough but don't put your money where your mouth is punk ass nigga shiit.

think you're funny with your islam shit bitch ass faggot, we ain't scared to die, only your homies. shut your punk ass mouth.

disrespect dem ol' boys, you won't speak again boy.

Islam is as bad as any other monotheistic religion.

I was raised Protestant Christian, so I'm biased, but I think the thing that elevates Christianity above other religions is that your sins can be forgiven and you have a personal relationship with God as an individual that trumps any other path to god. Judaism is all about guilt and Islam is all about predetermination. Christianity talks about free will while the other two talk about strict adherence to the scripture.

Other than the aforementioned, the Semitic monotheistic religions are pretty much the same.

>implying whites knew basic biology in 700 a.c and arabs didn't

What's the problem of spreading an idea by the sword? Muslims are certain it is the right idea, so it must be spread by any ways possible.

You spread your nation across the globe with a sword too.

Not in the scripture. You invaded their lands, financed their opposition, bombed their homes and invited them to yours. The fault is of the west.

Islam restricts your freedom

And is that bad?

Do you like transgenders, otherkin, liberals, degenerates and other humans doing whatever they want?

If you like them, you forgot the memo and should not be on Sup Forums.

because its a jew-hating, women-despising, warmongering religious fascism?

>No bacon
>No dogs
>No alcohol
>No music
>NO MUSIC

>jew-hating
>women-despising
>warmongering
>religious fascism

name one flaw

Isn't Sup Forums the same thing?

>implying music is halal
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

It wants to kill you

>>warmongering
>name one flaw
done

maybe.

doesnt make islam any better.

>Not in the scripture
Quran 33:50 allows Muslims to rape infidel girls, 9:29 to live off of welfare, 2:191-193 to murder non-Muslims and destroy the native culture.

If part of the idea is that it is acceptable to spread the other ideas by the sword, then it's not acceptable. You spread your religion by touching the hearts of other people, not by instilling fear into them. To say otherwise is being as anti-Christian as you can be.

Portugal was only aggressive to non-Christians if they were defiant towards Christianity. That is, our intent in being aggressive was not to spread our religion but to protect Christianity. That way, the Portuguese mostly attacked Muslims. Also, in Brazil, we attacked those who attacked us and were pretty friendly to natives, making substantial efforts to convert them by sending priests en masse to Brazil.
Also, the Portuguese did not use swords, but cannons :^)

it wants you to drop your own culture and accept a shitty arab one

hahaha you won't take over shit boy,
you won't take over shit, god isn't on your side you faggot, will be so good when you finally get kicked out.

you don't see the bigger picture, you have no clue buddy.

Instead you want them to ride the BBC, give welfare to foreigners and let people who don't belong to your group dominate your culture?

You know what Sup Forums would call you? A cuck.

Scriptural justification is "Allah hates the smell of cooked pork." No shit.

>Sup Forums is one person

Hellenic Paganism will do fine. It has all the pros and none of the cons. Islam is too backwards, even for Semitic religions.

The only reason why indians became christians was because they liked the jesuit alcohol and drugs. Also, because they did not want to be enslaved.

Portugal used force. indians did not invite you in to take their lands.

Pork was frowned for health reasons back in middle ages and well....it kinda stuck with religion.
Not that pigs were unsanitary by choice, food processing was shit and alot of things could be transmitted from a pig to human.

Everything you listed comes from Islamic immigration into Europe

>opposes free market

Why is this a pro desu?

Silly goyim thinking Muslims did WTC.

There are several freedom. One can be a non degenerate even without pisslam.

>Why is Islam bad again?
youtube.com/watch?v=prO7R1l2kZI&index=13&t=5212s&list=PLFRepYxcWGfAZe30ljAe2j5p80wRISlIW

Yeah, all you have to lose is degeneracy.

Seriously, is there anything to lose in the west anymore? Our culture is sexualized individualistic garbage.

If God isn't on the side of the Dar-Al Islam, why is Islam the fastest growing and expanding religion in the world?

Of course he does. It's disgusting.

>wants to worship a guy holding a hammer

I'm glad your country will be cleansed in the next decade.

Just proves islam is smart.

Haha, are you telling me islam taught degeneracy to the west? Point me the islamic running your music and culture industry?

It was ALL you. This is the end result of western culture: abortions, divorce, hopeless individualism, economic chaos and imperialism.

You want to enrich the chinamen? Are you a cuck? Free markets are stealing your jobs.

The natives didn't even live in a fixed place.
Also, the Portuguese tried to use native slaves but they weren't fit for the job because they were vulnerable to disease (what wiped most of the natives in the Americas) and they weren't strong enough. That's why we filled your country with blacks from West Africa, remember?

>listens to a faggot ramble about the best points of islam for one hour and half

Srsly one thing I really hate about kikes is their ever-lasting attempt in making the right-wing gay.

And you were happy to enslave them because "they were atheists" or "animalists".

Christianity is just as militant to heretics as Islam is. But only Islam gets judged for it.

because history

This is now a Sup Forums BTFO Thread.

The mental dissonance is destroying Sup Forums. They just realized Islam is the religion that embraces all their virtues.

They might hate Israel, but they won't have a problem with imposing jizya on Jews

>the best points of islam
>destruction of historical sites
>having an ideology stuck in the 7th century
>Incapable of adapting to changing societies

>huemonkey didnt even bother watching the video.
>hurr durr astute points cant come from guys who like penis!

Fuck off Ahmed.

1) Kill anyone who insults Islam or Mohammad. (Koran.33;57-61).

2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).

3) Koran can't be doubted. (Koran.2;1).

4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).

5) Muslims must fight (jihad) infidels, even if they don't want to. (Koran 3.151/8,12/2;216).

6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).

7) Muslims cannot be friends with Infidels. (Koran.5;51).

8) We the Infidels are sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).

9) Infidels can be raped as sex slaves. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).

10) Infidels the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).

11) Muslims must terrorize us (Infidels). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).

12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).

13) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (Infidels). Koran.8;12/47;4).

14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (Infidels) (Koran.47;4).

15) Muslims are guaranteed heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).

16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).

17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).

18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).

19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).

20) Muslims must lie to us (Infidels) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106

Does Islam look like it works for the Muslims? Do they have peaceful and wealthy socieities?

Islam is a death cult disguised as a legitimate religion

We didn't declare war on them based on "You should be Christian" and we actively tried to convert them to Christianity by proselytization. That's the point.

>Just proves islam is smart
Except it was thought up by jews.

Islam is basically militaristic tribal desert Christianity offshoot. Enjoy your massive feudal era caste system.

>Pork was frowned for health reasons back in middle ages and well....it kinda stuck with religion.
Not that pigs were unsanitary by choice, food processing was shit and alot of things could be transmitted from a pig to human.
Yeah plus pigs and humans kind of taste the same so you can fool people with that. Arabs don't like to be fooled.
Turks or iranians didn't lose their cultures, if anything it gave them more power. Basically islam is just christianity, it's what you do with it that matters.

>Kill everyone that's not a part of Islam
>Kill everyone that breaks the rules
>Kill everyone that leaves Islam
>Rape women not of Islam so the child will be a part of Islam
>Rape children for the lulz Muhammad did it

Nigga

Cultural achievements of the arab world went from godlike forefathers of modern mathematics, chemistry and more to a society only able to avoid self-destruction in the areas that can provide oil for western invented machines.

The fall from grace can be so perfectly traced to the birth of Islam that I want nothing to do with it.

Reminder that Islam is the ultimate redpill.

Maybe we should create a Sup Forums quran.

1) O you fappers, kill all the Joos and Fags and Joo fags like Milo.

Islam is real redpill

>oppose all degeneracy like(...) pederasty
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>wants to hear opinions of gays

You are a cuck and the reason why your country is decadent.

We will be happy to marry your women and burn your flags to your false deity of multiculturalism.

Only one culture can exist in one space. Muslims always knew this!

1) Nothing wrong.

2) Nothing wrong. Do you like edgy atheists?

3) Nothing wrong.

4) Nothing wrong. You want satanists like Pedosta?

5) Of course. The infidels use tricks to fool the muslim.

6) Just like Sup Forums considers all brazilians monkeys. Pigs and apes can be civilized too. Just convert.

7) You want your kid to befriend degenerates and go the same path?

8) Nothing wrong.

9) Nothing wrong.

10) Nothing wrong.

11) You bomb muslims, they need to scare you away from doing that.

12) You want to be known for being cucks?

13), 14), 15) That's too nice, even. Infidels deserve worse.

16) You prefer to give them to the african men?

17), 18), 19) I assume you like your false rape accusations, cuck.

20) You want muslims to tell the truth to their enemies? What type of idiot are you? You''d lose all wars.

There is no part of the scripture that says you must fuck a goat
>MUST fuck a goat...
so does that mean it's optional?

Pic related. I'm a Muslim and more redpilled and woke than any of you cucks.

>Why is Islam bad again?
They burned the library of Alexandria, resulting in centuries worth of knowledge being lost. We would likely have colonized Mars by now
>Wants to hear opinions of pedophiles and goatfuckers
WEW
For that alone, we can never forgive Islam.

I don't know.

I just know Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. I just know islamic women are having babies because they like life and spreading life.

Can you say the same about your culture and religion? It's not arabs that are dying off.

Islam is the ultimate truthbomb

>Nothing wrong
>Nothing wrong
>Nothing wrong
This is why Islam is shit. Fuck off you goatfucking faggot. Mohammed was a warlording pedophile faggot and I won't have that shit in my lands. DEUS VULT YOU COCKSUCKER! Go die in a fire.

Mohammed was a jew who needed useful idiots. Muslims were those useful idiots to detract from Christianity (and still are).
q: What are the similarities between the two
Halal - Kosher
torah / talmud - koran / hadiths
mutilating boys penises
being God's chosen people

>Alexandria library
Well it was burned down 3 times before if i recall.
Not to mention if you visited Vatican you can see how they defaced genitals off every Roman statue in existence.

What are you talking about? Islam is fine with free markets, what they don't like is interest rate. That's why in the most based Muslim country called Iran there are loans without interest provided with the help of the government and charging the interest is banned

>be muslim
>worship a piece of rock in the kaaba
>worship the most inbred country saudi arbia
>worship a saudi child rapist prophet mohammed
>make threads on Sup Forums trying to justify your autistic ideology
>expect people to agree with you
>get shat on instead
I hope this guide will help alleviate your suffering, ahmed.

Well, it seems like this brazilian wants to decapitated heads but not beaner style. but Goatfucker style.

Muhammad is a pedophile sand nigger that needs to swing by the neck.

Your koran says to kill me whether I say that or not, so I may as well say it.

It's not the fastest growing religion, those statistics are false. Half of South Arabia is atheist but they are too scared to come out and say it

it's some kind of bomb alright, now go back to Pakistan Achmed

>most based Muslim country called Iran
Literally Saudi Arabia v.2

Trump is going to make Islam the state religion.

I'm not going to reveal who I am, most of you wouldn't care anyway, but if you haven't figured this out by now: this man, or whoever is telling this man what to do and say, and when to do and and say what he does, is a fucking genius. He took on the entire media and political establishment with tactics like these, and he's not going to stop. Don't take anything he says for face value, like he said about ISIS, don't broadcast to your enemies what you're doing, whats left of the democratic establishment and still unfortunately some of the republican side is still against him. You might see a piece covering some of what I mentioned in great detail from a very relevant media outlet coming in the next few days, stay optimistic.

We are expanding in Europe, Africa and Asia while all other religions are dying off or being ignored.

The world belongs to the prophet.

There are muslims in Brazil back from slave era.
He is probably a nigger too.

There are one million muslims in Brazil who came from Mali and still endured persecution from the brazilian christians so their religion would survive.

>literally believing that a lightning will strike you if you life your eyes from the floor during prayer
>"truthbomb"

FUCKING
KEK

That is a metaphore.

That explains a lot. I'm glad my country is still mostly catholic.

Allah has granted me many digits to prove my truth.

No, it's not. It's written in the koran and majority of muslims believe it unironically.

And you are a cuckold who preps the black men.

You kidding Iran is pretty based to live in. AS is a complete shithole.

Can't compete against my trips above, hueman.

>Muslims who came from Mali
>he is literally WE WUZ KANGZ nigger
No wonder he follows Islam like a retarded child.

Why are Muslims moving to Europe and not South America or Africa? Plenty of Christian kufars down there.

If Islam had some magical bullet to create peace and prosperity, what's taking so long? It seems like the US and Europe was plenty peaceful and prosperous without it.

Of course, you don't see this because you live in a shithole like Brasil since you can't make it to a nice country. Even then, instead of making Brasil great again you think that throwing away Portuguese culture in favor of Islam is going to fix things? That's a pretty retarded line of thinking honestly. As shitty as Brasil is, and it's really shitty when taken as a whole, it's infinitely better than Iran or Kyrgyrkistan, both having been Muslim countries for hundreds of years.

lets start from the behinning
>reactionary
like we don't have enough of that shit already
>conservative
past is objectively much more shit than whatever we have today
>religion
same thing as ideology and all ideologies are just sheparding tools, same goes for ideology. its like you don't want to have pragmatic thoughts
>with deep roots in family life
what is your bussiness with other people's family life
>obedience to a superior goal than oneself
obedience to whoever has the moral authority - literally feminism v_4_42_islam
>helping one's brothers in faith above all
this is just a method with which this memetic object(Islam) ensures its own survival through sheeple
>oppose all degeneracy like atheism
literally the most pragmatic choice to go with.
>oppose all degeneracy like pederasty
according to Islam, it is perfectly fine to marry 13 year olds
>oppose all degeneracy like free markets
free markets are literally the createst thing that has happened to the world
>oppose all degeneracy like all forms of liberalism
memetic objects participate in survival of the fittest with other memetic objects. humans are just their sheep who obey to it
>oppose all degeneracy like bacon eating
there is nothing wrong with bacon eating. its not our fault that early muslims were so bad at handling meat that they had to make meat regulation one of their core tenants
>will get violent against the edgy ones who refuse to obey
another tool for the memetic object to ensure its survival
>hates Israel
strangely specific butthurt
>You really want to eat an animal that eats trash and rolls in the dirt all day?
Pigs only eat trash when you starve them like a degenerate. And dirt does nothing to you - if it did, you would die from eating potatoes and other vegetables.
>Isn't killing innocent people whose lifestyles you consider disgusting Sup Forums's wet dreams?
Sup Forums is not one person

>"And you are a cuckold who preps the black men"
>says the one worshiping a sandnigger saudi prophet

It's isn't Islam is pretty capitalist.

Also, I'm an American but I was once dating the CEO of Larange's daughter and had lived in Brasil for 2 years. It's a country with a lot of potential for greatness but Islam will not create that prosperity, it has no way to do so.

Stay mad Abdul. Mohammed loved dick.

do you rape children because your dick is small, or do you do it simply because women find you disgusting?

All non-Arabised muslim countries are better than arabised ones but still not good

>I'm not going to reveal who I am

stfu then

Do you even know the definition of capitalism you shitskin piece of shit? How can true capitalism exist when all property is owned and subject to the Caliph? You faggots are so full of yourselves

go fuck a tranny you brazillian fuckhead

Go answer some calls Pajeet. Or you could find some people for our researchers to experiment on, bypassing our local ethics laws - We'll even publish one or two articles in some third rate science publication if you find us some Punjabs to inject with highly questionable amounts of experimental Methylene compounds.

Yet the times where Islam was least prominent in your society were also the most prosperous ones. Come, roach, relax and immigrate to Berlin. We've got a nice little job for you in retail. You can drive home in your C350 and pretend it's something to be proud of. Maybe you can tell your son to always accompany your daughter for parties, but cry yourself to sleep as you very well know that she is getting fucked by every slav in town while your son is passed out. Don't worry, she'll don the headscarf when your mother comes to visit at the end of Ramadan, and you'll ask your eldest son to act as if he was just visiting instead of still living at home so your flat seems appropriate for your family size.

technically in a capitalist country, you don't really own your land, you pay lease to your government to use it.

Allah=666=Saturn
Saturn Death Cult rules the Baal whirled
Goyim=cattle

6/10, made me reply

That's not capitalism.

In the US, we used to own land under "fee simple absolute." We didn't pay property taxes until ver recently.

The loopholes our government had to create to be able to tax our property, has zero to do with the economic system of capitalism.