What if California Secedes?

Good fucking luck winning another election, Liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pyC7WnvLT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Invade and annex. They have no army.

Then we target Texas.

Western states can retain more water then, we should make a reservoir in west Colorado while the cailfaggots watch as there precious green lawns and golf courses dry up.

Actually our side has more to worry about. The demographics will make Texas blue in about 15 years from all the Hispanics there. Once that happens it will be almost impossible for Republicans to win. Trump NEEDS to focus on demographics and immigration changes. He should bring in more whites/Europeans.

Quebec has been trying forever to secede and they can't because all their stop signs say ARRET

all he needs is a national ID law for elections, and Repubs will rule the country

>WI, MI, PA
>blue
Kek
That makes no sense whatsoever

Also Ohio

Thanks to Donald Trump, Ohio will never be blue again

This. Trump was the last stand for red state white boys. As soon as 2024 the demographics will have shifted enough that the GOP will either have to embrace at least one substantial minority group or will not have a shot at winning.

The number of electoral votes will stay the same, and states like Texas/New York/Florida will gain at a greater rate than those like Iowa/New Hampshire.

Should meme a Hispainic La Raza candiate to run in Cali for 2020 and ensure a Trump victory. De Facto Caliexit if we split the Mexicans from the Dems.

Texas has been trying to succeede for legit ever.

And they have water and money

well seeing as how their is no concession in the constitution for unhappy states to secede, it doesn't fucking matter, what would happen is a bunch of gay ass fucking riots while the cities starved and tried to move in on places in nor-cal that are way more right wing and would be met with a shit load of bullets, fuck these cocksuckers around me, CA is why I am moving to ID, originally from Texas but got moved around for work.

You make a good point on the water, but dont delude yourself into thinking California doesnt have money.

i guess we'll need another wall

This is why I fully believe you fuckers should encourage Cali to leave the USA

plus all the based people left in the rural areas of Cali would move into neighboring places and turn them even more red.

This is why I want Scotland to leave the UK - they're a bunch of faggots who always vote Labour and drag England and Wales down.

You can have a gay asian man who has Jewish faith as a Republican in CA and he would still lose. This state is fucked for the red since Schwarzenegger.

Michigan will stay Red after their jobs go back, Ohio has no reason to change either, and WI doesn't either.

PA Might go either way next election, likely Red if the jobs return.

The dems are fucked. Obama had his shot with these states and didn't fullfill his promises, if the Republicans fullfill Obama's and Trump's promises, good luck to the Dems, EVERY STATE WANTING CHANGE WILL CHANGE TO RED.

NOOW, If Trump ends up sucking, or something out of his control settles him back (Massive housing crisis that is brewing), We're goin to go blue for a few decades.

We should spend our energy memeing California out of the US imho.

so campaigns would be closer?

okay

1. California secedes.

2. US removes all their troops, because it's now a foreign country.

3. Mexico sees the opportunity, and invades.

4. Cali residents learn to drink their $10 coffee while watching the drug lords walking the street.

They should seriously secede. They basically carry the entire country financially and technologically and in return, a bunch of retarded rednecks get to decide all their laws.

How about we split cali up into multiple states?

You do realize most of them would be red right?

>What if California Secedes?

>the rest of the US declares war on California
>invasion begins from every direction
>only the mexican and black gangs put up any form of resistance
>they're all quickly killed or captured
>uber-liberal local and state government is totally purged
>California is re-admitted to the Union under new, less retarded leadership
>everything went better than expected

i really hope the faggots try it

CAfag here

please nuke us

Let them.
Good luck with that edegelord.

The US should let California secede then declare war on it so it becomes just an occupied territory with 0 electoral votes and a slave population

>wealthy state with absolutely no means of defending itself as an independent nation challenges the US hegemony

It's like watching a kid touch a hot stove.

Your army hasn't won a war since 1945.

Piss off, ya cunt.

Vietnam

I think splitting cali is the best way to do it. There are way too many people, and way too much corruption. Northern and Southern California.

Texas is probably too big too, but it's texas and doesn't have nearly as many people.

I think this is a good idea.
Let the cancerous part of Cali go and watch it die. No trading, no embassies, no funding, nothing.

wrong...
>leaf

My dream desu

Iraq, the Americans crushed Saddam

Aren't some of those republican too?
Merge the Republican ones into as few states as possible.

History has shown that it's very easy to leave the union. Good luck with that California.

They only have money because the feds give them money and Silicon Valley is a thing. Which it wouldn't be if they seceded.

Yes. That's the reason why nobody pushes for it. It would turn a large portion of california's electoral votes red. I think only 2 states in this picture would actually be solid blue.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pyC7WnvLT4

seems like this would help the people govern themselves too. These areas are drastically different from one another.

Don't forget anons, more representation is what we want. There are at least 3mil republicans in Cali who have gone unheard for decades. This is becoming increasingly true for texas too, just flipped.

We will reconquer and purge of leftist filth. Win/win.

smaller states = more representation and local governments that are more aligned with the people.

It won't succeed.
Only dumbshits who know nothing about the state thinks this will ever, EVER happen.

>the state that is the countries first line of defense against china and russia has no military power
Case in point. Fucking retarded.

>Last year was above average rainfall and this year is looking that way too.
Gee, it's almost like this is a common cycle for California that caused the original flood plains that are now controlled.
HOW INTERESTING!

Encourage all you want, the ONLY people who want that are the tech CEO's & major city liberals. More then half the state is controlled by conservative counties with smaller populations then the big cities.

More people talking shit about a state they don't know shit about.

Keep dreaming, but it will NEVER happen. South California won't want to lose North California. They outnumber northern californians and control more more power because of it. Tech CEO's want to split it into 6 states so they can create their own little tech paradise to increase their profits, and NONE of the major cities (who control the CA legislature) want to lose Federal Gibs.

I'm telling you guys, this as a pet project will be met with nothing but derision from the people of this state. No one wants this. Other people want this FOR California and the only people who want it in California are the people who would abuse it for political and monetary reasons.

Keep trying, but it will never happen.

Post YFW you weren't alive to see CA go red.

Lemme guess: urban shitholes full of crime and hipsters?

The 54 States of America doesn't have the same ring to it though. Unless you split up another State or, I don't know, incorporate Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands or something?

>2. US removes all their troops, because it's now a foreign country.

Its like you know nothing about the US.

we will gladly decimate them as was done to the south. Then we can rebuild in our image.

The ONLY reason why people would tolerate republicans is that they used to be useful for the military. So after losing an election, Democrats would go “oh well, we've lost but hey these guys defend our country so whatever”

But nowadays your military doesn't do shit. The drones are built by democrats and the NSA is operated by democrats. Not only that, but republicans side with people who democrats hate, like Putin and Assad.

The only purpose of the republicans today is to be a bunch of dumb, annoying cunts.

>the only people who want it in California are the people who would abuse it for political and monetary reasons.

I should add that the people of California know this specifically all too well. And they won't give it to them for anything because what has been fondly known as "Tech Tax" in major tech cities is just more free gibs to immigrants.

No voter id laws pretty much prevent ANY and ALL cuts to gibs.

add puerto rico. Gives us a nice 55 and we've needed to do it for decades.

Sounds like a plan.
Some of the other states are too small to be incorporated really so they're probably better off the way they are.

>Keep dreaming, but it will NEVER happen.

Not to simplify your argument, but they said the same thing about Brexit and Trump. Be careful not to underestimate the will of the people, and be especially careful not to overestimate your own understanding of reality.

That said, I agree, I highly doubt it'll happen. Cali is too important to the US and the politics of power don't want to leave.

They won't and can't
They have no legal precedent to leave
Most likely if they keep this up we will instill martial law and set curfews until they shut the fuck up and since Trump is awesome he will offer anyone who doesn't want to live in his America plane tickets to Russia or Venezuela

>Be careful not to underestimate the will of the people
The problem here is that the who's will are we talking about? Because as someone who's lived all over this state, I can tell you no one in California want to secede except for retard hippy libs who protest from berkeley.

I understand what you're saying user, but Brexit had ground swell from the consequences of the EU. Trump had ground swell from the blatant corruption when the DNC chose Hillary over Bernie and BLM erupted.

You know what will happen if CA secedes?
No more Federal Gibs. And the state is too much of a welfare state to support it. Also the majority of actual land is controlled by republicans who despise the hippy liberals crying in the cities. They would not support or defend California's borders.

Do you know what would happen if it splits into different states?
Dems would lose power and money. And they won't let that happen. They lose tax money from the tech companies up north that they rape because it would be too expensive to move at this point and there would be more conservative states. Right now, they have a choke hold on both and they will never let go if they don't have to.

So I get that unexpected things can happen.
This will not.