Really makes you think

Is Patton right, bros????

He's still #WithHer....are you???????

She's being handsomely compensated.

>speaking
she's raking in a million for doing so so she can pay for her Valium addiction

Bitch was talking about her faith and defending children but paused once while talking about her life as a lawyer... probably remembered juanita broaddrick and skipped over that part of her life

He's really fanatical about this.

i'm pretty sure it's just his way of dealing with the death of his wife. focusing all his attention on one thing so he doesn't have to think about it

Someone needs to put this thing out of its misery.

It's just...pathetic now. And not the funny kind. The noose kind.

I'd rather listen to George Patton

Poor bastard.

>curl up with a good book and never leave the house again

That's what his wife said before she died

Patton WIEGHS in!!!

I hope he gets the message

I'm sure he would if he were asked to

thing is though no one would've asked him

Well he's not with his wife, that's for sure

The fucking Jews are heartbroken that their plan to displace White Americans with Mexicans and Muslims has been thwarted.

Post results

Probably not going to be any. I didn't check before, but for a celebrity with 3 million followers, he gets an average of 1000 retweets and maybe a few hundred replies.

Had a lib tell me that everyone would have been happy if Trump just fucked off after the election and no one had to hear from him ever again.
I guess you're damned if you do, damned if you don't if you're Trump.

>mfw this one time on Twitter I made Patton Oswald cry and block me
Getting blocked by famous people is the best win

Pics or youre a faggot

who draws these?

i think i remember seeing these from the 80s or something.
the artist must be older than shit

>famous

i have no idea who this turd even is

its "a. wyatt man" isnt it?

You forgot how she was running under sniper fire in kosovo

Well given how he did at least one really per day for the past two years, I'd say Clinton only did about 77% of the equal amount of work.

It...doesn't even make sense. Trump would probably be on every single show and outlet talking about his message. Hillary avoided the press throughout her campaign and the night she lost. This tweet is just stupid. Its amazing how much attention we give to random, unqualified people because of their fame.