"""philosopher"""

>"""philosopher"""

They know so much about nothing at all

What's his actual expertise?

The only person qualified to host that debate is David M. Jacobs.

Nice

Saw an alien and a spaceship up on the moors back in 2006 on the way back from bargain booze

I wonder what Sup Forums's reaction will be when the intel community finally spills its guts on our little grey friends.

He was just shitting on the guest

Former ayy believer here, let's face it aliens aren't deal.

>aliens aren't deal.
what did he mean by this?

How DARE someone talk about a topic that goes against common knowledge, clearly you are intelligent only if you accept it as in disprovable fact.

Molyneux has already said all there is to say about philosophy. He probably does still cover it on his podcast, but I dont think it is central to the videos anymore.

One should not talk about what one does not know.

>not an argument

How are discoveries made then.

>aliens aren't real

Explain humans then. It's a statistical impossibility for Humans to be the only living sentient species in a galaxy among galaxies of undecillion stars. Literally impossible for aliens to not exist.

Have we made contact? Probably not. But it's tiring to hear the uneducated not realize how likely discovering another sentient species of living organism really is.

He's a jew

>tfw you'll never know who would Chuck vote for.

>If you are X everything in your life must revolve around it

he was based but I dont think he was THAT based

>implying space is real
>implying other planets exist

Space used to be called 'the Heavens', and planets, 'Wandering Stars'. NASA just lies about stuff. (((science))) is going to be the new cult to replace (((religion))).

I hope that ayylmaos are real and are out there watching over us

I dont expect molymeme to entertain the possibilities of ayy lmaos unless one is staring him in the face or anal probing him

he's very logical, but he has very poor instincts, he relies entirely on the already known/discovered/overt, anything unknown or hidden/covert/occulted will always evade him because he has no interest in such subjects

there saved an hour...

love me some chuck

No, He didn't entertain it at all

He basically pissed all over the guest
Might as well have called him a fucking retard

It was very entertaining

he was a faggot that died of AIDS

poor instincts and really poor imagination I must add, and quite a basic grasp of science which is why science easily fascinates him

Listening to him struggle to comprehend human nature or follow some explanations his guests give in his call in shows is borderline infuriating

He has a master's in history

He also did flat earth stefan debates everything

he's got autism

he's a smart guy, but he's incapable of viewing things from another person's perspective

youtube begging

Its a great song, but is it a great Death song?

I've been a ayy believer for a very long time even went and visited a lot of these sites. Places like Roswell watch and read docs on ayys.

I've come to the conclusion that they are here but I think that lots of disinfo is used by the US government to hide legit UFOs all while using it to hide top secret programs. Also i'd say roughly 70-80% of the ufo community is made up of a bunch of new age retards that jump on ANY type of sighting before even doing research before saying its real. They are here just not in the capacity a lot of these people think they are.

they're real and they're coming for him

>is it a great Death song?
strictly worse than anything on leprosy if you ask me
still pretty good and iconic

hahaha, sounds about right

he's done that on every subject that is controversial but isn't related to philosophy/sociology

you could never ask him about anything hypothetical, like the trolley ethics problem, he'll just weasel out and say there's no possible way he'd be in that situation where he'd have to choose

however he is right about nostradamus, the quatrains are too vague, but his guest didn't like to hear that, and then molymeme went all freud on him, asking about his childhood

Makes a lot of sense actually

His whiny voice and over the top theatrics irritate me, but I do like the fact filled videos where he just breaks down a bunch of publicly available but not commonly known facts
the 'truth about' series

>christcucks believe in the tooth fairy and santa but there's no ways ayylmaos exist
not surprising

>dude manmade lmao

Break it down with simple logical sequence.

Millions upon millions of people around the globe have seen UFOs(including myself) for who knows how long.

There are enough official document cases, abduction testimonies, eyewitnesses, video, and photo evidence to last a lifetime. If even just 1% of it is legit, that's extraordinary.

There is some kind of major phenomenon happening here whether you want to deny it or not.. Whether they are manmade advanced technology or actual E.T.s should be the real debate.

But it begs the question, if they are manmade, where and when did we get the technology in the first place.

>Sup Forums praises this fuck so much
LMAO