I uh don't think it's a meme this time guys. Janitors, get ready for the sticky

I uh don't think it's a meme this time guys. Janitors, get ready for the sticky.

kryptonradio.com/2018/02/28/stan-lee-reveals-battle-pneumonia

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2018/03/02/comics-industry-concern-stan-lee-situation/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428459/Stan-Lees-longtime-manager-fired-honeytrap-claims.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

He created marvel doom Patrol

The Shogun shall slay him, so that Marvel can be reborn.

It's Lee Harvey Oswald, the creator of Disney.

>yfw no sticky and nobody cares because fuck marvel

Would you wish him back with the Dragonballs he created?

That was days ago, though. Did you just hear it now?

>battle-pneumonia

He's weaponized pneumonia?! His life sucking powers will be even greater now!

the funny easter egg man

My grandma survived a bout of pneumonia at 93.

He's not a goner yet.

This news is new though

bleedingcool.com/2018/03/02/comics-industry-concern-stan-lee-situation/

Max Anderson has been Stan Lee‘s minder for over a decade. He runs Stan Lee’s Collectibles, which sell a number of Stan Lee signed collectables, the Stan Lee Museum and works with Stan’s company POW.

He is also by Stan’s side at all his signings, stage interviews and appearances around the world. However, I understand that in recent days, Stan’s other business partners and associates have prevented Max from visiting or communicating with Stan in any way. And the latest news from the Daily Mail, which seems to be being briefed from one side of this conflict, is that Max has now been fired, along with Stan Lee’s lawyer, although the lawyer denies this. And a number of comics industry people are increasingly concerned with the situation and have expressed that worry to Bleeding Cool.

That includes veteran comic book creator and legal activist, Neal Adams, who asked me

"Can somebody tell me what’s going on with Stan Lee?"

"Max Anderson has taken care of Stan Lee like a mother all through his senior years. Some people don’t like Max because Max protects Stan just like a mother, but that’s his job. Some people don’t like that Stan treats Max well financially and so Max has money. Well, dammit folks, Max is supposed to have money. That’s Stan Lee’s decision."

"Somebody is keeping Max from Stan and I know Stan must be the worse for it and so I’m worried very much for Stan Lee. I wasn’t worried when Max took care of him. So what the hell is going on?"

I have received similar concern from high levels at Marvel Comics, including from those who don’t like Anderson, but do appreciate what Max has done for Stan, keeping him active and alive, as both a manager and a close friend to the man.

While I understand that there was friction between Stan Lee, JC Lee, Max Anderson and other business partners, the loss of Stan’s wife Joanne Lee seems to have brought things to a head.

The Daily Mail has exclusively run a number of reports alleging that Stan Lee abused and harassed nursing and healthcare individuals, and Max Anderson was first intimated and then named as being involved with these incidents, even being the instigator. And of a further incident at Stan’s home.

They also brought up charges from Anderson’s past on domestic abuse involving his wife in 2002 and his son in 2010, the first of which he spent time in jail for and the second of which, he was on probation. I understand that Stan was aware of these convictions.

However, regarding the recent Stan Lee allegations, there have been no charges made. And the concern I have received from comics industry folk who know Stan and the situation is that it is not just that Lee is being kept from Anderson, but that Lee is being kept from anyone. His next two planned comic convention appearances have been cancelled, officially due to pneumonia, but it is hard to see how, in the current situation, Stan Lee would be appearing anywhere in the foreseeable future without Anderson.

I understand that police are treating issues around this as a civil matter rather than one of criminal concern. But it’s something that is mattering to a lot of people right now.

And exactly from which side these Daily Mail stories are coming from is also an issue…

I really can't escape the fucking console wars, can I?

You can by going to reddit

Wow, you're not even pretending to not be from Sup Forums, are you?

>They also brought up charges from Anderson’s past on domestic abuse involving his wife in 2002 and his son in 2010, the first of which he spent time in jail for and the second of which, he was on probation.
Jesus Stan, why would you pick this guy?

I get Lee's old but he's still of sound mind right? Doesn't he still have final say on all his decisions or have maybe his kids been put in charge of him now?

Yes

Only because you're an abusive asshole doesn't mean you're bad at your job.
And only because someone is your child, or sibling, or parent, doesn't mean that they are qualified to take care of shit.

According to the article the guy worked for him "more than a decade" so earlier than 2008. Maybe the charges happened after, but he was doing a good job minding Lee that it wasn't a concern yet?

Then there's this:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428459/Stan-Lees-longtime-manager-fired-honeytrap-claims.html

>EXCLUSIVE: Stan Lee fires manager and his nurse who gave him naked showers over 'plot to estrange him from his daughter and sole heir' as cops probe missing millions and he battles pneumonia

> Stan Lee, 95, has fired his long-time manager Mac 'Max' Anderson amid claims of a plot to drive a wedge between him and his only child, daughter JC Lee, 67
> Also fired was Linda Sanchez, a nurse who admitted to giving him naked showers and was also accused of giving him 'happy ending' massages
> Anderson is alleged to have rowed with JC Lee so badly that her friend called cops to her father's home and had him removed
> Stan Lee told officers he feared for his life around Anderson, a convicted felon who has accompanied the 95-year-old to dozens of comic conventions
> Sanchez has effectively vanished since the cops were called and police are also probing $1.4 million missing from Lee's accounts
> Lee, who co-created Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, the X-Men, The Incredible Hulk, is worth $50 million and is the chairman emeritus of Marvel

And of course like Rich is wondering, who's feeding the Daily Mail these stories?

>a nurse who admitted to giving him naked showers
Isn't that what nurses do to old people? And change diapers and whatever. Hardly anything worth "admitting" to.
Happy endings tho...

The MCU won't be the same without his cameos even though they butchered and bastardized his stories and characters.

>Disney is releasing Avengers 3 because they have the time estimate of when he's about to die to capitalize long that Heath Ledger box office bump

You sound like you are jubilating. It's really just the memes for you after all. You finally unmasked yourself, and it's just shit behind that mask.

>And only because someone is your child, or sibling, or parent, doesn't mean that they are qualified to take care of shit.
I never said they were qualified. I was just wondering if they're the ones in charge now.

Calm down Max.

>Maybe the charges happened after, but he was doing a good job minding Lee that it wasn't a concern yet?
He apparently abused his son in 2010. I don't care how good you are at your job if you beat your wife and son then I'd fire your ass.
>Stan Lee told officers he feared for his life around Anderson, a convicted felon who has accompanied the 95-year-old to dozens of comic conventions
Well that seems to settle it then doesn't it? Lee himself doesn't want him around. Did Rich not even bother reading this?

based Akira-sama

>get outed as a groping pervert
>"hey guys can you keep it down I'm actually sick and shit"
what a (((coincidence))) desu

This is all weirdly personal. Why does anyone not involved or related to Stan Lee give a shit? Are you an heir? Why do you care about this?

This is all rich old man tabloid bullshit.

>yfw this is the real reason they moved up Infinity War's release date.

WHOM?

>now that there is no more talent at marvel, stan lee has no ones life force to steal.

sad days.

That ended when his actual nurses came through and said it was all bullshit. Turns out you don't get outed if you never did anything wrong.

>stan lee has no ones life force to steal.
apparently, Rick Ross was just hospitalized and is unresponsive....

Why do you care that others care? Why come into the thread and read the comments if you didn't care?

retard

>world has been getting worse and worse every day
>as Stan Lee inches closer to death
Coincidence?
Yeah, probably.

how close is he to 100? hit the century mark stan!

>Mac Anderson

He looks kind of like Pablo Escobar.

Creator of Superman

Kind of weird how they don't speculate on him potentially being involve in the whole money stealing thing that just popped up, it's the first thing that came to my mind.

>that moment when you realize there won't be anymore Stan cameos in future Marvel movies after his death

How long do you suppose Marvel Studios has been itching to dish out the "In Memory of Stan Lee" graphic they've definitely been sitting on for a decade?

These dubs say otherwise

Oh you know they're just itching to bust it out.

YES
STAN LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER DAY

Nope I'd wish Toriyama never came out of retirement and created Super, and the last two movies.

It will still be relevant because it's pnumoniae, and he's old. He will die in the next days just like Jack Lalanne, and this was a guy who worked out even at his 90s and ate healthy.

It actually could be planned by Feige: letting Stan die weeks before Infinity War to increase even more the people's attention and profits, like what Ledger's and Walker's deaths did. That's delightfully devilish from Feige. Fucking MCUcks will form a religion from that movie.

Are you fucking kidding me hot pockets? Like how dare I insult this dancing monkey you don't even know in person

Get fucked

If he dies, will they commemorate his death in the following film as his final spinoff?

You do not yet have KEK's permission to die, Stan.

Sup Forums mods are pretty shit lately

>what is cgi

DEAR GOD, QUICK SOME ONE GET A DONOR

>You sound like you are jubilating.
I'm not. This looks shitty.

Its not really a battle when you are ninety-fucking-five years old.

Super's awesome

Why would I waste a perfectly good wish on Stan Lee when I could finally have a decent conclusion to Sym-Bionic Titan?

yeah, the movies cameos are fun

They can just digitally put him in cameos

Can't bring someone back from natural causes

Who the fuck would waste a magic genie wish on a 95 year old anyway

>Comes back to life
>dies the following month to one of a million ways related to being a near century old

>I could finally have a decent conclusion to Sym-Bionic Titan?
yes, Tartakovsky has a great track record for satisfying people this way

if anything at least he'll be able to see his wife.

Delightfully devilish indeed

He's basically at this point.

Find and destroy his plythicary, before he can retreat into it.

Wasn't this the guy that refused medical treatment because he believed in herbs and shit to fight cancer?

He created Naruto

Yup. Contrary to popular belief Steve Jobs wasn't that smart. Just a good manager

Yes

wait, did the mexicrap illegal steal the money?

he literally was a marketer that got hired by apple because they wanted to repair their public reputation, which was in the toilet in the 90s

Can't wait for the mass fanboy suicides. The guy can't leave fast enough.

>he literally was a marketer that got hired by apple
he got rehired because Sculley nearly tanked the company and Gil Amelio was on the verge of saying "let's just make everything Windows compatible." He also owned 50% of Apple even without running the company.

Hell yeah, but I'd also wish for him to devour the souls of billionaires and shitty comicbook writers if he wants to keep his youth.

At least read a fucking wikipedia article before you say things like this goddamn.

>mfw Ditko will outlive Stan

That would be tacky. The cameos aren't a story necessity like in that one Star Wars movie I don't care about.

No one escapes the handshake of old uncle grim forever, not even you Stan.

Will there be the big bonza theory episode about stans death?

no, he actually WAS a marketer

he was Atari's marketer in the late 70s

that was how he got hired by Apple in the first place

>Stan Lee dies OR He is condemned for sexual crimes (Even if he is innocent).
>Marvel went to vinegar.
>DC is going to be under Bendis rules.

The comic culture itself will die when Stan Lee is gone.

>implying that he created shit
He just made some designs

They even contradict themselves each 5 minutes
>stop sending reports, anime and movies are O.K
>you were banned for not posting about comics and cartoons!

>Wish for a cloning machine that clones anyone you wish at a specific period of time and state of mind at the moment
>Not only create Stan Lee in his prime, i get a bunch of virgin sluts

All you have to do is think outside the box user

>Wish for a cloning machine
>Clone Jack Kirby

>He apparently abused his son in 2010. I don't care how good you are at your job if you beat your wife and son then I'd fire your ass.
Stan doesn't have a son. There's only the one daughter, J.C.

>Neumonia
Are we in the middle ages or something? There is threatment for this, what the hay?

Back to Sup Forums you under-informed retard.

Every film will have a short cut of a cemetery where you can see a tombstone with his name on it.

Pneumonia kills old people

He is the founder of Sup Forums

That's you, user.

If you tend to abuse the people you take care of, maybe your job shouldn't be taking care of people.

>I DON UNDERSTAN WHY YOO CARE, I DON CARE WOWEE
go back to watching Thomas the Tank Engine and Sonic

Will Marvel turn him into a superhero? What his alias would be?

Man of StLee
JoeyGetMeTheFuckingCoffee-Man
Roz AlGhoul
Flash-Man

I'm calling it.
Avengers 4 will have In Memory of Stan Lee at the end of it instead of The Avengers Will Return.