What’s his problem?

What’s his problem?

He wants to date the embodiment of Death but she is a high maintenance thot. While Thanos devotes his life and gives the universe to her, she goes and bangs Deadpool.

Women... amiright?

lost his helmet, now everyone knows his baldness

Christ that's stupid.

Knowing Marvel we will be just another evil old weapon seller man.

Dude just wants to bone down.

He wants that Skele-booty.

He wants a one way ticket to pound town

PUFFY PELVIS

>she goes and bangs Deadpool and also Ben Reilly
Fixed for accuracy.

>Death banging Mortals

If it weren't for the laws of this reality I'd erase you right now.

chumlee

He wants to fuck a skeleton with breasts, he's probably the most relatable comic book character ever.

they better bring death and deadpool into this fucking movie.

Deadpool, not happening for now but death should at least make an appearance

Wrong response

You just bad mouth trips dude. Fuck right off with that newfag shit.

The soonest he could appear beyond a poorly tacked on credit scene, is in the next avengers movie. And even that may not happen since the deal takes time and could possible not take effect till 2020 if parties drag feet on shit.

The big thing we are certain of is that no new x-men movies after Dark phoenix are planned. And I doubt they will keep any of the old cast, but hey it would be cool if they did.

What do you guys think his actual motive will be in Avengers: Infinity War?

Surely, it won't be as cheesy as the comics and just having a crush on Death.

no one can take his huge purple cock... (then enters deadpool)

It's literally because of a woman

i liked the cheesiness of his crush on Death.
but it will probably be as simple as "powerful bad guys wants more power to be an even bad-er guy. oh no"

Two words OP:

SKELETON.

PUSSY.

>but it will probably be as simple as "powerful bad guys wants more power to be an even bad-er guy. oh no"

It has to be to impress Death, any other motive would just be stealing from other avengers villains. For a bigger reason, to save a loved one, for glory, for honor, and for the lulz are other avengers big bad reasons. You have to admit him doing it to impress a chick is a funny reason he would seek power to change the universe, time, and reality.

He has high functioning autism.

Speaking of which, which rendition of Death is the best one? I like Death from the Deadpool game. I'm a sucker for Sugar Skulls.

Get some foxy Spanish chick with huge tits to play her.