This is sportscenter

This is sportscenter

Football and American basketball are for fucking cucks.

Only real sports are baseball, hockey and Euro soccer (except for nigger infested teams)

>Baseball
>real sport
>bunch of dudes standing around scratching their balls

I'm american and I know this

Found the beta.

Only good sport left is hockey

>tfw you live in Atlanta and miss the Thrashers everyday

FUCK

Sportsball is the religion of the cuck. Other men to get to win and get attention and money while the cuck worships them and gives the attention and the money.

>Diving: The Sport
>real sport

HUEHUEHUEHUE

It's also the reason why their ratings are tanking.

Prosports are such an unbelievable cuckfest you guys have no idea...
players are little more than livestock and they know it...
They all have the look of being "owned" in their eyes...
The only player I have seen act differently is Beastmode, who gave ZEERO fucks.
> pro pigskin insider

> being a sports dummy makes you alpha

K

I became an FS1 man as soon as Whitlock got his show with Cowherd there

Cheering for other man/men is beta by definition. If White Genocide guarantees my success - White Genocide that is

You can own me all day for $10 million pham

Fuck it what's the NFL minimum salary this year like $400k?

Shieeet you can own me for that much too

ESPN has terrible ratings

there whole diversity thing and urban ebonics/pandering has ruined them

Football makes people idolize blacks since they make up the majority of the NFL.

To all the people who call professional and college sports fans "degenerates" for watching the sport and not playing it, I want to point out that there is a direct correlation between people no longer playing these sports and people no longer watching these sports. Millenials are by far the least interested in sports of any generation and that is true for both watching sports as well as playing sports. Because there is a direct fucking correlation between kids growing up watching sports and kids growing up playing sports

In my opinion you're not a fucking man if you don't follow sports.

They banged. I guarantee it

*rap music begins playing*

i hope this is true.

anyways, only true sports are boxing, futbol and pro wrestling. everything else is ghey

This is pretty spot on

Baseball is literally the shittiest sport in north america.

>he unironically watched sports channels during the day listening to sports stats instead of leaving it on the history channel, the outdoor channel, or the public broadcasting channels

Literal plebcuck

Those who watched Sportsnet, TSN, ESPN, and anything of that sort on purpose will be hanged on the day of the rope.

I always thought football was like horse racing or cock fighting.

You take in savage vicious animals, give them drugs and training to hone their bestial rage, money is exchanged from betting, and the best trainers are in high demand.

>boreball, furpuck, divegrass
>"real" sports

I played football in high school and but don't watch professional football at all.

The feels.

There's a BIG difference between actually playing a sport and jerking off to muscular black men.

All the big time ESPN watchers I know are dumpy white homos.

Icefight is based

So is handegg

And turnleft

All of these sports haters are unAmerican pieces of shit

>A fat, pale amorphous blob rises up from his couch
>The jingle was playing and he knew that meant sportsball time
>He had been waiting all week for this, comparing his favorite sportsball sport men with other middle aged men on his phone
>He was sure that tonight's sportsball game would be a huge win for red team, and he had spent half of his paycheck on his favorite snacks
>As soon as he felt the inebriation kick in, the jungle music began to play
>He was delighted by the spectacle of 20 muscular black men making pretend-dunk-gestures and laughing
>He laughed when they laughed
>Sport man #36 cam on screen, briefly, and he was overtaken by pure joy
>"THIS IS HIS SEASON!" he yells to his wife
>Before she could respond, he had inhaled approximately 17 serving sizes of Tostitos and nearly finished his Bud Light with an agonized gurgle
>For once, he was content. He had been working his hands to the bone for an entire week, but now it was time to oggle at the bucks
>He watched them circle the report, engulfing her small frame in their shadow. He was transfixed
>"I'm like tryn'a fix this fug it up in boi, but den he curve like say... riiiight????" said sports man #9
>He erupted in laughter, as sports man #15 made silly-eye theatrics at the camera
>"Good seas'n good yeah" said sports man #4
>The joy was immeasurable, but all at once he regained focus at the sound of the horn
>He sprung to his feet
>"stAND FOR PLEDGE" he bellowed at his wife
>He recited every word, prouder now than ever to be an American

All sports sucks and is just to distract normies.

>watching sports

Underrated

*reporter

reee

Only complete faggots watch that garbage program.

Hockey and Rugby are the only real sports.

Tennis is pretty good, too

Real men support and protect their families, stand up for what is right, work hard, and drink whiskey neat. Beta faggots watch grown men in tights wrestle each other to the ground, then tune in to watch dudes with make up talk about it afterwards.

Your opinion is irrelevant

This

If you enjoy watching big strong niggers toss around a ball and grope, tackle, dog pile each other I got some bad news for you....

Betas watch professional sports. They invest time and money to watch grown sweaty men touch each other and they fantasize that they are those men, there is not a more cucky activity around other than letting said niggers actually fuck your wife

That was beautiful

>letting said niggers actually fuck your wife

when you see people that get into cucking it's often middle-aged white guys that look lik they watch football

I wonder how much of that behavior stems from them idolizing dindus

learn to rugby

I used to enjoy watching sports when I was a little kid because I was also playing those sports. But I grew out of watching sports after I graduated high school because I was no longer playing said sports.

Spending money on your favorite sportsball team is about the most bluepilled you can get desu

I'll never understand commercialized sports like Football & basketball. I find it incredibly cuckish that people know everything about athletes down to the size shoe they wear or think that just because the NFL/NBA endorses something it means it's good quality.

It's for people who don't have brains of their own. They just conform to whatever else is getting the most attention. Sports have cucked education like a literal cuckoo parasite, taking all the money and attention away from actually educating people and everyone wonders why American's are so dumb on average. They're conditioned to pay more attention and be more excited for assholes, who are mean to them, throwing balls around. Then for science or art or anything remotely useful at all.

>Spending money on your favorite sportsball team is about the most bluepilled you can get desu

This.

I've never watched any kind of sporting event in my life

/thread

Substitute tribalism is all sports are. Instead of taking care of your own you project that this "team" is something you are a part of.

AKA the jets

Everybody in this thread needs to go back to their autism weabo board. Men play sports. Physical fitness and competition is important for men.

why the fuck did turner put video games on tv

But children are far more likely to play sports if they grow up watching them. I grew up in a city that only had a professional basketball team, as such I grew up following them and playing basketball, and I ended up playing varsity ball in high school. Every single member of my team also watched the local professional team, we always talked about their recent games, we always talked about players, that's what our popular culture was.

If you want a kid to grow up playing sports you should get them to watch sports. It sickens me to see so many millenials disparage sports fans as idiots then go sit on the fucking computer all day playing Minecraft.

I understand why you wouldn't want men to be obsessed with sports, and I agree that E!SPN can go fuck itself, I haven't watched it other than for live sports in years, but kids should grow up watching sports. Period.

>ESPN has terrible ratings
>there whole diversity thing and urban ebonics/pandering has ruined them
THIS

The Baseball coverage with the female announcer trying to do color commentary was a fucking joke.

Even she seemed embarrassed.

Baseball exists so there always cheap tickets to something we can get drunk in the stands and watch.

Way too many games and you can always ignore more then half a season come back and at most your team will be ten games out.

Yeah FS1 is better in literally every way.

>sports fans as idiots then go sit on the fucking computer all day playing Minecraft.

Because cheering for some trained ape to play a child's game with a ball is so much more sophisticated.

Fuck off you cuckold.

ps. Not even a millenial

>Because cheering for some trained ape to play a child's game with a ball is so much more sophisticated.

That's exactly the point, it's a fucking child's game, children should be watching it so they can grow up playing it.

that's one of the hottest blondes I've seen all morning. Who is that? Name??

>for science

This.

why would you watch jungle men re-enact tribal warfare when you can watch sand men skirmishes with HD go pros.