Why are you two faggots even angry about?

Why are you two faggots even angry about?

If America and Russia allied the world would be in a much more stable state. Whats there to lose? Why do Americans hate Russia so much? Even the regressive left love communism but hates Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

redefininggod.com/understanding-the-nwo-strategy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why do Americans hate Russia so much?
They keep eyeing eastern Europe funny.

>tfw no one eyes Canada funny
Even the US doesn't look at us the way it used to.

Politicians use "muh Russia" as outdated fearmongering to get support and votes. Russia is
justifiably uneasy when we move nukes onto their border and nearly begin shooting down their planes in Syria

Hoping Trump normalizes relations. I heard they've already spoken on the phone (trump and Putin) and defcon levels have been lowered

but i love russia :3

Trump will normalize relations with Russia.

I'm not going to reveal who I am, most of you wouldn't care anyway, but if you haven't figured this out by now: this man, or whoever is telling this man what to do and say, and when to do and and say what he does, is a fucking genius. He took on the entire media and political establishment with tactics like these, and he's not going to stop. Don't take anything he says for face value, like he said about ISIS, don't broadcast to your enemies what you're doing, whats left of the democratic establishment and still unfortunately some of the republican side is still against him. You might see a piece covering some of what I mentioned in great detail from a very relevant media outlet coming in the next few days, stay optimistic.

Hopefully we can get cheap saigas again

Don't worry m80. I can assure you there are at least 11 million people eyeing you in a funny way.

Stop LARPing faggot

Your still our main squeeze leafy. Annexation soon

Because appeasing a nation that keeps fucking you over is a recipe for getting fucked over more.

It's like you guys have never heard of Neville Chamberlain.

We give Russia an inch, they'll take a mile. As they have been doing, already.

Because some idiots are still stuck in the Cold War.

Unlike Obongo did the past 8 years?

THIS
H
I
S

There's no money to be made from stable peaceful international relations. Globalist faggots need to send children to the meat-grinder once every twenty years to buy more marble statues of Moloch.

I say we reconquer Ukraine in full, accomplish OUR aims in Syria, and THEN we talk to Russia.

We cannot let these slights pass without consequence.

I really hope people don't forget that Russia is a shithole. I mean it's great to be friends but lets not get too friendly and get invaded with shitty russians.

I don't hate anyone.

>what is capitalism

>Why do Mexican Intellectuals worship the media like gospel from Christ?

Manufacturing atrocities on a global scale to produce more munitions isn't exactly what Smith had in mind when he was writing his 1200 page analysis of corn prices.

>We give Russia an inch
What did you give us exactly?

Same reason you idiots do.

>Even the regressive left love communism but hates Russia.

They hate Russia because they ended communism.

dont listen to that moron Russobro.

good americans dont want to fight wars for terrorist monarchs or euro-faggots.

Russia and US could and should be bros.

Remember when we fought the nazis together? It was glorious.

Cuba, you asshole. See this is why Russia is such a meanie. They like to play dumb and fuck around. MAGA

>hes a fucking genius

He lost the popular vote and won most of the swing states by paper thin margins. Without Comey he would have probably lost.

I don't recall you people ever asking for Crimea, Eastern Ukraine, and parts of Georgia.

Most of us are not desu. The problem is our leaders are boomers, and boomers just cannot let that shit go. They were raised and mentored by the people that set up the grand chess board to surround Russia in the first place. They're afraid of what would happen if they dismantled it. Regressive leftists are newly anti-Russian because Russia exhibits the territorialism of any regional power and Russians are white so it's okay to hate them.

Luring russia into wars in eastern europe is actually pretty genius. "Yeah sure Putin, i won't do anything! You're such a strong leader, i admire you so much!" And then deliever them Vietnams everywhere and ruin the nation in a way most can't imagine. Sucks for the eastern europeans though, they will be the ones who pay with their blood for it.

You probably live in like Nevada or Minnesota or something.

The fuck do you care what they do in Eastern Ukraine? Mind your own business.

Were going to get along with Russia. We are going to kick ISIS ass and then we are going to make Germanistan great again~

If US and Russia were bros it'd be like the CoDominion in Jerry Pournelle books. In them, the USSR was still around, and the USA and USSR unified to easily dominate the world. With American power and Russian access to Asia this would be easily achievable.

>defcon levels have been lowered

Do you even know what that means, retard?

>Remember when we fought the nazis together?

IF ruskies hate you burgers its probably due to shit like this.

America did shit during WW2 while Russia sacrificed the most.

You guys are delusional. It's like Russia saying we allowed you to annex Texas and win civil war later.

You mean Donbass and Crime that democratically voted to join Russia because they're ethnically Russian? Yeah how fucking wrong of Russia to defend them

>Donald Trump will never win the noble peace prize for actually bringing peace.
>Obama gets it for just being black.

This damage control. He destroyed Clinton in this election even with all of the dead votes the Dems got.

Oh wait
>flag

We're to be blamed for their army being garbage? If anything our entry stopped them from being further destroyed.

Ossetia and Novorossia had revolutions senpai. Sorry they didn't want to be part of your slave states and instead opted for freedom.

Remember freedom? that shit you used to go about all the time?

"Parts of Ukraine"

Get the fuck out, Crimea is USSR clay.

Amerifats acted smart, exhausting both sides before joining just like in ww1. No complains.
What I find weird is them saying lend-lease was their great help. It's like buying sword and some healing potions to slay a dragon and then seller claiming he helped the hero. No fucker you took gold for that sword fuck off fucking jew.

Protip, lower defcon levels are red, higher levels are green.

The fuck u talkin bout. U dn't think its possible russia has other plans, like fucking wit r election is strategically benificial to them. Pull ur head out of ur azz.

>He lost the popular vote

No he didn't. Illegals and dead people came out in droves for Hillary. If we had voter ID he would have won by a massive margin

Clinton lost because Democrats stayed at home. Democrats stayed at home because of all this e-mail nonsense, which Comey refreshed shortly before election day. There is no denying this.

>America did shit during WW2

What is Unconditional Surrender of the Empire of Japan to the United States of America, Alex?

How about Poland invades Belarus to protect their Polish ethnic minority? Or Romania for Ukraine? I'm sure Russia won't mind, otherwise it would be, God forbid, hypocrisy! Who could ever do such a thing?

USSR never paid back Lend Lease anyway, the debt was forgiven.

Lol, USA gave you military equipment worth a trillion dollars for free. Without that help we would have slayed your slav asses.

Eat shit kike, you know damn well that the atomic bombing was used to test its might in an actual war and as a warning to the rest of the world.

Japan had already lost but never surrendered to avoid shamfur dispray.

You really think Clinton conjured up more than 1 million votes out of thin air?

This was with LOW democratic turnout, no less.

You can only get so many dead people to turn out senpai.

>email nonsense

You mean violating national security and pay for play is nonsense?

Ill tell you what's nonsense, being this apologetic for fucking satan incarnate.

Yeah, after Russia invaded both areas, lol.

No you would have not.

The ruskie winter was free.

>invaded.

Liberated is the word you are looking for.

stable? we'd probably be colonizing Mars right about now if these faggot got along

Russians are a majority in the Donbass and Crime region.

>implying hohols even exist

not true

R A R E
A
R
E

What else would you call nonsense but the FBI director bringing up the e-mails again just to exonerate her a SECOND time?

Clinton has thus been cleared of the same crime, twice. Double jeopardy.

we dont hate russia. Our liberal media does.

This is basically a meme, our generals were well aware of the russian winter and all the problems it will cause, what lost us the war was that the USA basically shipped another army to the slavs for free. The Wehrmacht did not expect this and this is why the Operation fell out of its schedule and ultimately failed.

She hasn't been cleared of anything senpai, she would have to be prosecuted and go to trial for that to happen.

Don't worry, she will have her day in court once the God Emperor ascends.

No Lynch or tarmac meetings either. Just justice.

Your point?

>Russians are white so it's okay to hate them.

this

>poor Russia manipulates rich USA's elections

topkek

And Marx didn't exactly have gulags or social justice warriors on his mind either.
Economic policies from the 1700's and 1800's are kinda shit in general when you put them in a modern context unchanged at a fundamental level.

10/10 best couple

Ah, Sudetenland logic.

Hitler thought in similar terms.

What has Mexico ever done? If you tried what America did in ww2 you're army would have been slayen like worthless sheep josé.

I don't hate Russia.
I think they're bros.
Putin and Trump are gonna have a bromance apparently.

Is that why Trump is already backtracking on that?

>Whats there to lose

Principles.

Russia unlawfully annexed the Crimea - they started a Proxy War in the Eastern Ukraine without any consequences what so ever - and they will continue to do these things until somebody stands up to them.

The United States as the greatest country on the world, the beacon of the light of liberty is said country.

Cucks will be like
> B-But Putin is our ally now!

Then why send half a million soldiers to freeze to death if the war was already lost?

You barely did anything.

>an ethnic majority stuck in a foreign land want to join their native country

Only Americans would think this is a bag thing

Dude you're not even a real country anymore lmao

russians and usa is white, jews want to kill all white people. 220 mil whites n1 in us and russian 110 mil whites.

If America and Russia become allies then what do you think will happen to us!?

Meh the Lend Lease and American support did not make it easier - however the Wehrmacht was an Army not suited for harsh conditions.
This is why the offensive in France had to wait until the first day of Spring too.

Heck there's even a recording of the Führer u. Reichskanzler A. Hitler saying this.

Let's break shit.

Austria and France, it's up to you to fuck up the E.U.

Americans don't, the establishment that runs the government does. I have no problem with a US, Russia, EU, Brasil, China alliance. China might even be amicable to such an arrangement under certain circumstances, but they would be the hardest to get onboard.

India/pakistan need to be banished, all Muslim countries pose a threat to us so, we need to banish them as well

>backtracking

lol sempai its like you haven't heard a word he said all election.

Surprise factor. He is a doer, not a talker. When he comes, she won't be expecting it.

You think he is a retard that would give fuel to CNN right now? Please.

Let's wait until Obama is out and then see if the witch burns. I'm betting yes.

It's okay. We got a couple majoritary provinces in Ukraine. Same for Poland. We'll just take those. Expect the liberation of the oppressed people soon.

Unlike you I never claimed we did anything at all.

Is there a way to stop people from roleplaying as countries on Sup Forums?

Go ahead. I'm not denying that the Ukraine is a completely artificial state because it is

The digits, checkem. Praise kek

LA has around 1 million illegals by itself. Dem turnout was low because blacks didnt show and whites switched parties and voted Republican. Again, if we had voter ID the results would be very different

320 mill in us

We don't. Media just likes to blame Russia for everything and some of our useful idiots follow their lead. Sounds like we're teaming up finally at least for killing ISIS.

NATO keeps pointing nukes at them for not being a puppet state and Putin gets his legitimacy from military success

USSR only started receiving stuff in noticeable amounts from USA in 1942. We stopped your blitzkrieg in 1941 alone.

Received lend lease in 1941:
planes - 204
tanks - 182
trucks 1565
They did send more but it was on it's way by 1.01.1942. I think the slowed it because americans wanted to be sure we won't just lose fast like eurocucks presenting all that shit to you.

Invading lands doesnt work in winters. Building and holding a front though does. It was always the plan to invade the economically vital western parts of Russia and then build a large front that can withstand the russian counterattacks. Thank to lend and lease those counter attacks were much stronger than anticipated. This is the reason the front fell in '42. The "invasion failed because of winter" is a meme. Operation Barbarossa was not a full success, but it was good enough.

My point exactly, atleast we got off of our asses and did something about it.

i made a thread about this and a mod deleted it. i don't even know why.

Russia and US should be allies. No question.

leaving this here
redefininggod.com/understanding-the-nwo-strategy/

Oh shit man.

Cue a butthurt american with muh steel muh coal muh vata.

>artificial state

All states are artificial. They are man-made. Ukrainians exist, they have their own language and culture. So do Belorussians. Russians were just expansionist bastards that took land at the expense of the Baltic nations, Poland, Finland, Romania, even the Ukrainians and Belorussians you could say. I'm not denying that other people played this game too. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was even worse than Russia today; no ethnic homogeneity and lots of ethnic conflicts. But this is the 21st century. It's about time Russia calmed down and accepted their western neighbors.

This. Talking about it and having CNN in a frenzy about it would give Obama the perfect excuse to pardon her. Now, everybody thinks she's in the clear.