Black Panther question thread

what happened to him at the end?
and why was M'Baku in the throne room after the big fight? did he took W'Kabi's job?

W'Kabi was a traitor. Why would he get to sit in the inner council after siding with Killmonger? Fuck that guy.

W'Kabi was most likely arrested (even tho he did nothing wrong, he was just aiding the king). M'Baku was granted friendship after he helped overthrowing Killmonger

>W'Kabi was most likely arrested (even tho he did nothing wrong, he was just aiding the king).
No, the king was undecided until yield or death. He had the right to support Killmonger, but since he backed the wrong horse he got kicked off the government when Killmonger died.

As soon as he saw T'Chala was alive he knew Killmonger wasn't the rightful king yet still continued to assist the usurper just because he agreed with him. That's treason, brother.

Do you think the vibranium rhinoceroses mixed with seeing the Hulkbuster in Infinity War will inspire Wakandan scientists to create The Rhino's armor? A stretch I know, but its the only way I can think of bringing in Rhino later in a Spider-Man sequel.

>"I made a giant powersuit and sold it to some big dumb Russian mob enforcer, he asked me to put a horn on it because he thought it looked cool"

Wakandan origin would make sense in this universe considering A: They have the means to create a power suit capable of being that durable thanks to vibranium, and B: they already have a habit of making shit animal themed. They're already going to share tech with the world, might as well chalk that up as a prototype suit some Russian assshole stole.

Tinkerer there really should have made a costume for Shocker though (which still irks me).

>Vibranium Rhino
Spider-Man can't fight that.

The Rhino can be introduced really easilly. Here lemmie show you
>Mob Enforcer
>Enhanced with black market Hulk serum made from stolen cloned samples of Bruce Banner and Capt. Americas blood
>The Rhino suit is made of some kind of super durable rubber polymer, horn is Vibranium

EZ

No. No fucking powersuits. Just make it a big guy in grey spandex with a metal horn. No need to overcomplicate such a simple fucking aesthetic

>Fresh Spider-Man vs Rhino in a full vibranium power suit

fuck no, he'd get annihilated

This guy fucking gets it
>Rhino is literally just some jacked body builder in a skintight suit
>Doesn't have any super powers, somehow is still Captain America levels of strength from his hardcore fitness routine
>Shouts at Spiderman and calls him a faggot for not having any gains before wrestling his scrawny ass to the ground

>Just make it a big guy in grey spandex

Sometimes I stop and remember how amazing it is that this guy's a legit threat.

He was eaten alive by M'Baku to gain his powers except not really because he's vegan.

Did anyone else notice M'Baku's tride appearing out of no where at the end? Like literally at the top of a mountain camera pans left and there's dudes OUT OF NO WHERE.

It could just get stolen or lost.

Obviously a full-body suit, preferebly something with the texture of the Batsuit from BvS.

I think that may be their gimmick they appear out of nowhere and attack like monkeys

They maxed out stealth stats

yeah one dude literally appears from a cliff. i guess we can pretend he climbed up or something