Based Texas

In Texas they let you shoot someone who has broke into your neighbors house while they are leaving.

>Horn: “I’ve got a shotgun; do you want me to stop them?”

>Pasadena emergency operator: "Nope. Don’t do that. Ain’t no property worth shooting somebody over, O.K.?"

>Horn: "But hurry up, man. Catch these guys will you? Cause, I ain’t going to let them go." (Horn then said he would get his shotgun.)

>Operator: "No, no."

>Horn: "I can’t take a chance of getting killed over this, O.K.? I’m going to shoot."

>(The operator tells him not to go out with a gun because officers would be arriving.)

>Horn: "I understand that O.K. But I have a right to protect myself too, sir, and you understand that” ... and the laws have been changed in this country since September the First [2007], and you know it and I know it. I have a right to protect myself. A shotgun is a legal weapon, it's not an illegal weapon."

>Operator: "You’re going to get yourself shot if you go outside that house with a gun."

>Horn: "You wanna make a bet?" Horn: "I'm gonna kill 'em"

>Horn: "Well here it goes, buddy. You hear the shotgun clicking and I’m going."[12]

>Horn, to burglars: "Move, you’re dead."

>(There were two quick gunshots, then a third.)

youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8

He got off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClynFFdjook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=IOP2TuanjMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in Texas. It's not based.

It isn't based, it's normal....according to the US constitution you are allowed to own property and protect your property and person....any state that infringes on that right is in the wrong.

>be a nigger
>try to rob house
>die

This has happened thousands of times, why don't they ever learn?

Fuck you faggot, it's the most based.

That's not the "norm" these days unfortunately

Most states in the US have stand your ground and castle laws.

fuck off, you must live in some liberal shithole, Texas is the most based state in the union.

You probably live around all the spics, don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ClynFFdjook

Black Panther niggers tried to protest
They were driven out of the town by patriots chanting USA

Those niggers got what they deserved, hope they screeched and hooted like the monkeys they are before dying

> wanna make a bet?

Goddamn, I love this state.

>fuck oklahoma
no fuck you faggot

I lived in a town in Michigan where the nigger problem got so bad every time someone killed a coon stealing stuff they basically stopped sending investigators/no follow ups besides basic info.

Now I live in shithole Florida.

bls annex florida and make it not an ape sanctuary

No, my point is that anything but is abnormal and wrong. That we are so seperated from our rights anymore that simply defending yourself is seen as abnormal.

Fuck off Raphael Ramirez Rodriguez

Well then we agree mostly I think

You're an idiot.

Anyone who knows anything about the Horn case knows that he didn't "get off". The jury just said "no bill" which is saying they couldn't find cause for bringing the case against him, but they could bring it up again in the future if more evidence arose.

They also don't point out that the two men he shot were illegals from South America who were breaking into his neighbor's house which was actually a drug cartel drop-off house to steal drugs and money.

Joe Horn shot them, yes, and killed them ON HIS PROPERTY when they rushed him (as agreed upon by two detectives sitting in an unmarked car down the street doing nothing). The families of the two men sued Horn for wrongful death and won. Yes, two families of illegal immigrants not even in the US sued him and won.

He is completely broke, lost all his money and his house, and is living with one of his kids and fears for his life due to all of the death threats he started receiving from white guilters and black panthers and illegal immigrants.

I live in Texas and I love it, but the Joe Horn story is proof of how cucked the US is with respect to illegal immigrants and drug cartels.

>Yes, two families of illegal immigrants not even in the US sued him and won.
How did they pull that off?

>inb4 quanell X threatens to burn down Bellaire because thugs got killed for robbing.

This is how it should be. You have a legal right to defend yourself and your property. That texas extends this to being able to protects others rights as well is absolutely based as fuck.

They didn't. But the situation was still fucked up.

>t. rodriguez

spics gonna spic

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember local news discussing it, and it was reiterated when i took my LTC class last year in Texas. Our instructor played the Horn 911 call and used it as proof of how you should be absolutely sure that your life is being threatened before you shoot because the legal system WILL try to fuck you over for defending yourself.

Also, in the recording, it is clear that the 911 operator is being a total dick. He lies to Horn several times (for instance, telling him that officers are "on their way" when in actuality the two detectives were sitting in a car outside) and not only speaks down to him, but also at some point laughs at him. It was the 911 operator laughing at Horn (I think it was in response to Horn saying he could defend himself if he had to) that pissed him off and made him go outside to begin with.

It also depends on your local judge/DA. Some places in Texas are more gun-friendly than others.

Jesus Moraless lives on the blue border

Have this broski.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy

Why are there so many cases of googles getting a gun pointed at them, and their told not to move/stay still and they rush the guy, or make a run for it?

Stupid enough to be called a suicide

Near Flint? Pontiac? Kalamazoo?

That's shitty. I'm glad I signed up for that Texas Law Shield deal. Likely won't need it, but figured it was a good idea

Someone give that man a medal.

I can use the internet, too. Thanks.

Yeah, after I applied for my LTC, I got Texas Law shield. Just in case.

>Shot on site
>On site
>Site

There should be an intelligence test prior to being sold a gun. Would solve a lot of problems.

I lived on the part of Saginaw/BV.

There was a point in 08'/09' where it was no longer investigated, they would ask who/what/where/why and then "what did he look like"

That was it, if Jamal died trying to get a DVD player they just let it go.

Based/penniless local gov

Its meant as a shot where you stand sort of thing.

It doesn't mean they will shoot you when they see you.

>Site
Well, it is on site. Also on sight.
>will be shot on sight on site

I had friends from there that I'd see each summer up in northern Michigan...never heard it got that bad. Shit.

go back to mexico, paco

Yeah. It has not gotten better.
I moved away to escape that, unfortunately ended up in Florida.

Michigan EVERYTHING is underfunded since Granholm, an actual fucking leaf in a high position of power in the US

You sure?
But in all seriousness. It was a fucked up mess that should have been a done deal from the get go.

>not living in based north fl

Believe me I want to, my wife works for NBC/Golf Channel so where unfortunately in Orlando.

But I want north Florida so bad

The ones that learn are dead

site and sight are both correct words to use there you dumb faggot

>black panthers show up to support two career criminals who were drug traffickers, illegal aliens, prior deportees and who died robbing a house

Seriously, i cant wrap my head around what these people are thinking.

I feel like there has to be plenty of cases where truely innocent blacks are killed, but instead of backing them, these groups fight for the micheal browns of the world.

No. The colloquial expression is "shot on sight." He was clearly trying to use that colloquial expression, but failed miserably.

>thinking
They ain't

Of course he got off... he shot 2 illegal mexican sand niggers breaking into his neighbor's house.

Fun fact: he said he really didn't even like that neighbor.

>law shield
I still haven't bothered. Fug

GTFO then we don't want you here.

I'm not shilling for them. Don't get it if you dont' think you'll need it.

I live on a ranch and we've had a bailout (we had our gate down for a single fucking night and the next morning, there were fresh tire tracks and a pile of jackets and shit full of south american money next to our road) and we've had illegals cruising around our place.

The chance that I'll have to defend myself or my family is not outside of the realm of real possibility.

It's worth it. Like 10 bucks a month. I spend more than that every time I go to subway

>You wanna make a bet?
g-d bless the american way

Of course! He said he was in Texas, didn't he?

I'm with the texas law shield as well since I first got my chl. better have it and not need it and all that.

You mean Texas is free like many other states in the Union

Whoa... really makes my brain create chemical reactions and stuff.

>fill prisons
>kill people
>problem persists
>continue filling prisons and killing people
>wonder why it's not working

Why don't they ever learn?

Don't be so short-sighted, user. The problem isn't with the individual criminals, but with the society that encourages crime and passes shitty laws. Don't be a faggot

kek

I like castle doctrine but all the places where they have it are shitholes for other reasons

Double digit IQ, underdeveloped frontal cortex lobe which causes a lack of impulse control and inhibits rational thought process, prevalence of MAOA gene in blacks

>the 911 operator sounds like Jared Taylor
>smooth and calm

top kek

fpwp

To each his zone

FPBP

Some really want to die. You just don't understand.

> Live in apartment
> Lock doors
> Nig nogs barge in
> It's illegal to shoot them
>They take my couch and TV
> They make love to my girlfriend
> They leave
> Cops arrive
> Sorry we can't arrest them
> O-ok

God bless Texas

>Two illegal immigrants looting house
>Man steps out in his front yard
>Yells "Move and you're dead"
>They charge at him
>He shoots both

Maybe if those dumb niggers spoke American they would be alive today.
If he didn't shoot they could have overpowered him, taken his gun, and shot him.

What no HEB?

>don't mess with Texas
Wasn't that one a no loitering ad or something?

I think HEB is on the better version of that. I had it, the my phone took a shit

Still is, and you're correct. No littering though, no loitering.

Texas here, im actually wearing my Dr. Pepper shirt now. Am i a stereotype?

No. DR Pepper is the best.

I live in England and you disgust me you vile, morally decrepit, freedom hating fucking cunt.

So does Florida, but unlike you we aren't cucks and have balls
We also didn't vote against the God Emperor

"Shot on site" meaning the property, you dumb retard.

For all intensive purposes, "site" is just as valid as "sight" in that context.

I'd it not even called 911. Just bury the Niggers out in the back 40 ain't no one sayin shit in my neck of the woods

Texas is a cuck shithole
Its not based at all and everything you know about it is a meme that hasn't been true since the 60's

>all intensive purposes
>for all intents and purposes

Thats why you don't discuss shit on the phone. You call report it, say you're concerned for your life. Sit in your house. They cross in your yard? Do what you have to.

t. Paco

Californian reject detected, fuck off back to commie land

You retard, I was explicitly specifying those purposes which are intensive, and excluding any purposes which are not intensive.

But that's a mute point.

> Police initially identified the dead men in Horn's yard as 38-year-old Miguel Antonio DeJesus and Diego Ortiz, 30, both residents of Houston, and of Afro-Latino descent

> Afro-Latino

Wow he had no choice but to take up a life of crime it was in his blood.

Kek

Barely got allowed to open carry last year and have a limit on the blade length of knives.

Cucked

I really like that this is a pure american thread, no dirty euromonkies stinking the place up.

Fyi familias, they weren't breaking into his house. They were breaking into his neighbors house.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOP2TuanjMA

I wouldn't have shot the nogs myself, but I have no sympathy for them either.

Thats not the colloquial phrase. Not the proper one anyway.

You're mistaken. Not Joe Horn. There have been instances of people shooting in self defense and later being sued for wrongful death, but Joe Horn was not one of them.

>mute point.
And its "moot point"

Literally what it says in the OP

>American education

You don't live in Texas if you think Texas is based , probably you're some LARPing Californian or New york yuppie.

Or you're tucked away in some sheltered little gated community in Dallas and never leave the wealthy suburbs.

t. Native Texan moving out of this hellhole and going north until i reach 40° latitude

thank u

>t. Native Texan moving out of this hellhole and going north until i reach 40° latitude
Good riddance faggot

I hate to be the baron of bad news, but it's a doggy dog world out there and you can't get bent into shapes over colloquial phrases like that.

hahaha cunt. beat ya to it. maybe pay attention nxt time.

git güd fagit

.... You evil bastard