Obama and merkel stream

obama and merkel stream

youtube.com/watch?v=WBT2ed1YbUo

DETHRONE MERKEL!

Uh, um ... ugh, ummm... if if if if...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WE'RE SKIPPING THIS BREAK

""""""""""""""REFUGEES""""""""""""""

Did i just hear a Glass of Water getting filled by one of the Translators ?

Russia is bad

>a fucking leaf

"enormous positive change"
Fuck this guy, holy fuck.

>Lybia
>Syria
>Better life under Obama
>50 genders
>Rising internet censorship
>SJW bs
>Eurabia

they're afghani and nigerian syrian economic refugees, what are you complaining about?

I think he meant the last 7 Days.

My two personal favorites

At least I'll go down in history as A president

Classless guy, talking about trump behind his back on a foreign country. Sad!

Also:
>Obama
>Unifier
FFS

Why the fuck do we care about Syria?

>inb4 oil and bla bla bla

I don't give a flying fuck about that shit hole.Why don't we get the fuck out of there? Someone redpill me on why we should care, beyond oil. Fun fact, Texas just found a shitload of oil.

>reddit memes

Butthurt environmentalist hippies aka teh left

The elections over, it's decided. Why the fuck is he still bitching.

>if he chooses not to take his new job seriously, he probably won't have it very long

What did he mean by this?

>US President Barack Obama has urged his successor Donald Trump to stand up to Russia if it deviates from US "values and international norms".

Fuck you how do people not see this as international butt-buddies club? They're getting mad because a US-RU friendship might actually be possible now

When are these cunts gonna stand up to the rights of minorities in Saudi Arabia? Protip: never

he is threatening to assassinate trump

Syria is an ally of Russia. During the Arab spring, the Obama administration saw an opening to start shit there and replace the regime with a pro-USA one. That's literally the only reason. Weakening or replacing Syria's regime weakens Russian military and economic power in the Middle East and Mediterrenean.

>nationalism is bad

If he thinks that, he should stop saying the US is the greatest country. Doesn't he know that's offensive to non-Americans?

WELL DAT WAS B8

I'll accept that.

Next: Why the fuck do we care about Russia? The cold war is over. I'm fucking over it. America first.