Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyT9jTW7MHc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2wpssWjOrw
cartoonnetwork.com/infinity-train/
cartoonnetwork.com/infinity-train/video/InfinityTrain.mp4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Ah, good on em. Hope it turns out alright as a series.

Everything even close to an "action cartoon" stars a girl now. Well, I'll take what I can get.

good

same. i liked the pilot so i'm optimistic for this.

So... What the fuck is going on?

Thank god, hopefully that means CN already knows craig and SCI will bomb, and are preparing to make their channel good once more.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyT9jTW7MHc

Since the tweet just got deleted, perhaps the announcement was too soon?

More interesting than not. Have hopes.

BITCH JUST JUMP OFF THE TRAIN
USE THAT DOG AS A CUSHION

Cool, i guess.

do you think it'll be a full series or a miniseries like otgw/long live the royals?

I'm hoping miniseries, western animation really needs to give them more of a chance; I still have a hard time fathoming how something as good as OTGW aired on CN of all places, it's like when you have a dream that a really good show aired but as you slowly wake up you realize it never existed, only with OTGW you rewatch it every Halloween and sure enough there it is.

it'll make a mistake or two and we'll all vocally hate it eventually, don't you worry

heck ye

It’s borderline criminal that OTGW didn’t get a BluRay release. It’s the best thing CN ever produced and nothing else even comes remotely close.

It's kinda weird how CN seems to be almost ashamed of something that is widely loved and regarded as one of the best shows the network put out.

Why would you hope a miniseries? Do you really want apple and onion and similar shit to be the only shows on their now?

but tulip is a grating fuck..

This.

I keep clicking it and nothing happens.

Honestly would work better as a miniseries if the show is meant to be serialized

>tries to jump
>one of the machine thingies appears outta nowhere, catches her and puts her in the wagon again

Ironically the only OtGW BluRay release is from an Australian company. It works on european players so for me it's perfect, but it's still a shame.

And another show for the dumpster.

Forgot pic, ops.

Neat.

Finally.

It HAS to be a mini series. How boring would it be to have a show with 3 seasons+hiatus about a girl on a fucking train.
If its a miniseries,it comes out,it finishes,and if you dont like it at least its short

Good because i fucking hated all those youtube videos and internet comments on how “they chose THIS over infinity train?! Stop fucking up CN!” done by manchildren who dont know shit about the production of these shows.
Infinity train was allways greenlit,but people are dumb.

It's not limited to cartoons, user.

Why do you care? No one cared for the past 60 years of television usually starring men.

>CN
>EVER being good
kill yourself!

So it’s now finally coming to Cartoon Network what are your hopes, fears and predictions?
I’m definitely excited because I think if we’re lucky it could potentially be the next gravity falls with the whole mystery element its pilot was setting up

Whatever happened to Bee and Puppy Cat between pilot and series will happen to this.
It'll get someone that follows the "no writers, express yourselves" production style.
People will get obsessed with OMG THE MYSTERYYYYYYS rather than enjoying a nerd going on goofy adventures.

Due to the shows premise, it would get extremely annoying if it got dragged-out too much

And a lot of female characters, including many leads but fuck them, under the rug.

Yes they did, they bitched non-stop how there weren't enough strong female protagonists heroes in shit. They just didn't have the internet and you weren't born so the only way you would find out is through small time interviews on the news.

>but tulip is a grating fuck..
she is a woman

Why even bother living?
Suicide is painless

So the link isn't working for me is going to be on the ttgn or xd?

>predictions?
Sup Forums will hate it with a passion just like every single other show made in the past 20 years

It's not like girls actually watch that shit.

CN

at least not if their parents are worth any

is going to suck,i hate the pilot alone alredy

I'll be OK with this if it's a mini-series; it feels like something that would work if approached like that of Over the Garden Wall, honestly.

Otherwise, this is some damn good news and I wish to remain confident it'll do good things for CN down the line.

This.
Also, definitely This.

naysayers BTFO

AHAHAHAHA

CN up'ed the website

so the adult swim thing was a lie?

not yet confirmed

But Owen comes from Regular Show, where the focus was bigger on writing than other CN shows. It's still done by the storyboarders, but I don't think it'll be a situation like SU, even in character design.

>implying Apple & Onion will last more than a month
It seems like only 10 episodes were produced and nothing more was ever greenlit. The entire show’s run will have aired by the end of this month, user.

>not having faith in based Owen Dennis

Take your own advice kid, as you clearly dont remember when Cn was the best channel on

#
What are past examples of cartoons spanning more than a season that revolve around the main character(s) trying to escape the strange world they’re in? The only ones I can think of at the moment are Samurai Jack and Billy Dilley.

Why would you not want a protagonist you can waifu? I'm as redpilled as the next guy, but when I'm watching cartoons, I want my waifus.

YES!!!! CN WILL BE SAVED!

I was expecting them to wait for the upfront to announce but whatever.

It's not greenlit, you stupid fucks. Did any of you bother to look into who posted this? It's just a bunch of hopefuls trying to manufacture interest to convince CN. Seriously, trace the conversation chain and the users involved.

Check the official Cartoon Network website, dipshit.

>No one cared for the past 60 years of television usually starring men.
Yes they did. How do you think things got where they are now in the fucking first place?

lolololololol

What says in the website? I cant access because i'm not from the US.

>Check the official Cartoon Network website
You mean the one that just gives a blank screen and an error? Why not just post a screenshot as proof instead of pretending?

>defending CalArts garbage
the sad state of Sup Forumsmblr

Tulip actually has flaws, unlike the typical Mary Sue you get nowadays.

it is beyond saving
it was ever since the 90s ended

>a woman
>not a mary sue
pick one, soyboy

>thinking the CalArts meme is a real thing
its amazing how much of the adult population started believing that lies and jokes were real and seriously important issues

>getting this angry after your precious announcement turned out to be a hoax
Still can't come up with that screenshot from the website, huh?

Will this pointless bickering ever end

Possibly try this? This is what plays on that page for me. It's not anything particularly impressive, but it's on CN's site, so it's the real deal.

cartoonnetwork.com/infinity-train/video/InfinityTrain.mp4

Use a proxy you dumbfucks!

This was posted two days ago on the official Cartoon Network youtube
feel free to take a razor, cut-off your dick, and bleed to death

Jesus. Absolutely delusional
Or baiting.

>ignores point
>throws random insult thinking I'm someone else
you do realize you need to be 18 to post here right?

oh right I forgot being mentally retarded is pretty much normal for like at 40% of people anymore, it should have been obvious to me from your previous posts

Most likely a Mudslime Eurofag who keeps getting his sub-human ass re-directed every time he clicks the link, and is too much of a drooling inbred to use a proxy like any functional human being would
All Eurofags must be killed in gas chambers
Including the children.
ESPECIALLY the children!

>not realizing that if that much of the population were unintelligent, the definition of retarded would have to change
>unironically calling someone else retarded

Its on CN’s website, the artists tweets have been screenshotted and the shows creator is liking tweets related to the greenlight.