List of Things Whites Do to Upset Blacks At Work

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars.

A Black organization made a list of all of the bad things about working with white people.

We are so nice to them, apparently that we are too nice.

Blacks are actually complaining that whites are too nice to them.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

>You crackers is colorblind and that oppresses us somehow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what in the literal fuck?

so they want us to fight against racism while simultaneously acting like we aren't?

so I, a white man, actively fight against racism, and I'm still supposed to take shit from niggers who want to make fun of me for being polite?

*snorts red pill*

Niggers have a hidden war they are waging.

The black man in the link below says that the solution to the problems of black people is for white people to be exterminated.

Imagine the shitstorm in the media and elsewhere if a white had said that about all blacks.

There was even some applause to this insane statement.

Blacks HATE Whites. They hate us.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

Just expell them to liberia and get rid of the problem altogether.

Abraham Lincoln wanted to do that very thing.

Imagine the money and time and lives we would have saved by expelling them 150 years ago to Africa - the land of their fathers?

Should've just had 1 item: Exist

Would've accomplished the same thing without being overly wordy bullshit.

>black people
>work

Yep.

If they would have thought of it, they probably hate the fact that whites can swim.

And have fathers.

So did they kill him for that?

No - no one in the South knew Lincoln was in favor of doing that AFAIK.

Holy fuck those names I can't stop laughing

>practice colourblindness

But shoudn't that be the ultimate end goal of the multicultural experiment? To reach a point where race takes a back seat to someone's character and humanity?

So blacks want to be patronised and pandered to but not toooo much?

>List of Things Whites Do to Upset Blacks At Work
1. Work

this sounds like someone who had to work with lots of leftists

they can get really creepy about being accepted as cultural diverse.

>get too friendly too fast
>try to become honorary people of colour
>expect to be emotionally unscathed when they work against racism.

I had niggers at my old job come to me on several occasions and tell me to stop working so hard because I was making them look bad.

Thank god the company I work for now is locally owned and doesn't employ any niggers.

My list of the problems working with black:

>I could name many, many things... but it comes down to

>Putting up with TNB

They don't want us to fight anything. They just hate us because they know we are better. Its jealousy. Its not logical.

IIRC John Wilkes Booth was a butthurt southerner. Lincoln already confiscated southern slaves, so they weren't really wanted.

Lincoln was a polarizing figure in his day, he was the first president who used and expanded the dictatorial war time powers of the presidency and democrats thought he was a petty tyrant unwilling to give up his seat.

A common explanation is that Republicans didn't ship them back because with the ex confederates banned from office, Republican voting niggers, and the influx of carpet baggers they controlled and tormented the south. Apologist claim that it was a understandable reaction to civil war and assassination and that if the south wasn't so evil and murder Mr. Lincoln then everything could've been all right.

The was of the America Negro are dark and mysterious.

>or they are just fucking stupid

it does sound like that right?

All those Stereotypes the modern liberal put so much focus on and talk about and here is one of the few times we actually see what happens when they share their mentality.

>They live among us, they vote, and they breed
>vote, and they breed
>and they breed
>breed

Problem identified. Solution known.

Le'Genius' middle name is Wisdom.

>Maybe his mother was aiming a bit high in the baby-naming department.

no one has posted it yet?
give me a minute to find it

>there are only white people working at my office

Thank God

I'm shocked no one here picked up on number 7: "Expect their "good" intent will always outweigh the negative outcomes"

Story of shitlibs, though whites in general suffer from this constant judging of the soul.

LMAO.

>it is funny because it is true

That hairline requires a "just fuck my shit up" edit

I have a dream.
I have a dream that black Americans will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
And when their character is found to be lacking, they will be told loudly and proudly to get the fuck out and go fuck themselves.
And they will do so.

Free at last! Free at last!
Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

/thread

>And when their character is found to be lacking, they will be told loudly and proudly to get the fuck out and go fuck themselves.

>And they will do so.

Well done. Beautiful. I have a DREAM today!

>expanded
TOP KEK

>stop working so hard because I was making them look bad.

Niggers are cancer on a company and a society.

Let's make a list of Pitfalls of Working with Black People and send it to them.

1. They are rarely on time

I was close to yelling while reading this. I worked in the US for 5 years after studying at an Ivy, and this type of behavior still shocks me in how it's being normalized.

Legitimate racists exist; there are many proud ones on Sup Forums. Don't they realize by being openly anti-white, setting ridiculous rules creating no-win situations they're creating more racists?

Social Justice oriented useful idiots are screaming more loudly than ever and as they increasingly fail to police other groups, they police their own people.

I literally left the US and came back to my place of birth because I don't believe in that version of America. I was driven from contributing to the US because of this type of idiocy.

I'm raging hard right now because I understand - I had to take at least 4 bullshit diversity classes.These people are truly programmed.

Makes me sick.

2. They are usually ill-prepared to do the job as new-hires, due to affirmative action hiring practices of most companies and government agencies

3. They tend to blame racism for their failures.

4. They are unproductive.

5. All of their work requires their supervisor to perform an inordinate amount of work to check, since the quality of their product is usually poor or (at best) inconsistent.

6. When 3 or more whites work together, their output is that of 5 or 6 whites because of the synergistic effect. However, when 3 or more blacks work together, the output is WORSE than if a single black were working alone.

I have no explanation for this.

7. Blacks bring stress to a workplace. Perhaps because they bore easily, Blacks incite argument and even violence in otherwise peaceful office settings.

8. When blacks are not overtly harming whites and others, the hint of harm is always present with most of them.

Hol up hol up, What if all white people talk to non-white people like children and non of us realise it because we are all white?

>and this type of behavior still shocks me in how it's being normalized.

It is getting worse, unless Trump can stop it.