Maga

>maga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5KYZ74OAak
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want a field working /fit/ white gf now

Fuck off leaf

Good, entitled little brats will get to know what work actually feels like.

Eww like I have to work in a field? Make those icky brown people do it haha but like drumpf is a racist omgggg yass queen slay

Calm down Leaf Trump wont deport all mexicans

labor makes you strong

youtube.com/watch?v=z5KYZ74OAak

Nice biceps, brah, mirin.

>mfw she has a degree in women's studies

>if we dont let in all the mexicans, whos going to do all the shitty jobs for less than minimum wage you fucking racist?!

What's the argument here ?
You should let illegal aliens in to exploit them as slave labor ?
You want working conditions for the humblest works to stay like shit ?
You think Trump wants to enslave whites ?
Explain please.

Actual citizens, working for at least minimum wage. Paying their taxes and insurances, etc. Nothing wrong with that.
kek, this.
Democrats are the party of slavery.

I don't understand what's wrong with that picture.

Are you shitting on agriculture? Outdoor, physical activity? The mentality of delayed gratification for a greater payoff that comes with a farming/gardening lifestyle?

she should be at home with the babies. this is a job for teenagers

Wow how dare they take these women away from actually productive jobs like teaching women's studies?

i like the child laborers in this pic.

Yeah, I'm sure the original Australians didn't think they'd actually be deported from prison in bongistan to shitpost island, but here you are.

better that than what we have

American factories with American workers will develop machines that will pick our crops for us. Thus providing more work for Americans.

The blacks

>We live in a world where the left argues for the fields to be full of barely compensated dark people while they sip cool drinks and talk about secession

Who will give the Sherman treatment to California?

>non whites are only good for menial farm labor
>t. liberal
But Trump is the racist.

>implying if i was paid enough i wouldnt pick cotton faster than a nigger about to be whipped

As someone who is working in the agriculture I can tell you that tending plants with your hands is archaic and rarely occurs provided that your employer takes stuff seriously and he is not cutting funds on modernization.

>you will never walk the beautiful vistas of the south while raping southern belles and looting rich plantations

BLOODY HELL

yeah nah, we got that shit covered

youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

What are the newly unemployed Americans going to do when robots take over fast food and retail sales?

>self-order kiosks already passed trials in fast food chains (jack-in-the-box started 5 years ago)
>robots to make the food have passed design phase and are being tested
>malls will be automated- walk into the gap, use app on your phone to select an item, robot pulls from storage and it comes out on a conveyor like airport luggage.

>implying the majority of Europeans did not exist for hundreds of years as serfs.

Nothing wrong with good, honest farm work.

The fact that the schools and universities are full of idiots proves that.