Apologize

Apologize.

>Loses election
>Literally goes and cries in the corner

Never forget someone with this unstable of a temperament almost became the most powerful person in the world.

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song

I almost feel bad for her. almost.

why would I apologize to a bully with a gang of hateful cronies finally getting what was coming to her?

BURN THE WITCH

>wants to prove strong woman don't need no man meme
>lose election and devolve into stereotypical weak woman behaviour

Playing the pity card to try to keep out of jail. "I'm an old fragile lady! Please don't send me to jail!" Boo Fucking Hoo

fucking this

No.

This is why women can't be leaders. They cannot handle the stress.

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

AhhahahahahahaahhahahahaahahhHahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahshaaahahahahahahhhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahhahaahahha

Never.

The "curl up and cry after a loss" mentality is not good for a leader. Now that she's lost what looks like her last election, we see her true character come out. She's a weak cry baby not a leader, that's her true character.

she was a real babe back then
what happened

>she will never make history

For the amount of money she put in and backing she had. She should feel bad, fucking loser.

>

So your response to a loss is to curl up and cry?

Glad we didn't vote you in.

muh strong womyn

She got old user. Women don't age well after 50. Well, most at least.

to think we woulda had bernie if it werent for her

God no

Fucking lel

>never leave the house again
So she finally learned her place?

I wouldn't want to leave the house if I pissed off the Rothschilds either

As soon as she stops sacrificing ''chicken in the backyard to molch''

Just imagine how smug would be Hillary if she'd won.
>"Americans proved that America is already great because we are good and together we will prevail racist, sexist, homophobic threat to our society"
>proceeds to funding moderate rebelling ISIS

*shrieks*

horrifying thought indeed

Does this mean that shilling is overrated?

Meme magic doesn't work unless you do it for free

Right after you eat the peanuts outta my shit.

That picture of her looks like one of those jumpscare gifs, like she's about to turn her face and jump out of the screen

This is exactly what I was thinking.

What if she became President and lost a war? Never mind an election. Go curl up in a corner of the Oval Office and cry herself to sleep?

Not to mention she apparently had a massive screaming match with Bill the day after the election. And she talks about Trump's temperament? Kek.

Thank God she didn't become President.

it was said that she threw a violent tantrum backstage in the javits when trump won they had to restrain her thats why she didnt show up to make her speech and had people leave

This just in, Hillary is a weak individual and a sore loser. Meanwhile, in the rest of the world.

Then you get """mold poisoning""" like Britney Murphy

I feel bad for her.

hey world, sorry we almost elected a puss. we will be reeducating the leftys soon.

She made history as being a giant loser and might make history by getting sent to prison.

She almost became the leader of China?

don't feel bad user, she wanted to burn your family in nuclear hell fire.

>What if she became President and lost a war?

As one normally does.

get real

Being sad and depressed after you failed to achieve a goal towards which you've worked for a decade is understandable and nothing about which to be ashamed.

Real mettle is in standing up again after you had your dreams crushed. And I know that Hillary will be able to stand up again and come back stronger than before.

I honestly don't think she'd care about losing a war. She's be so smug and satisfied with the fact that by sheer virtue of existing, even in defeat, she was still making history for having a gooty hole. Which makes her even more dangerous.

Remember that time half of Iraq fell and George W. Bush thrashed around going "ISIS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

How does it feel lose to a bunch of neet in mom basment?

50 years happened

>babe

She was painfully plain-Jane average.

underrated

Is Hillary kill?

Stop scoffing at the poor old woman. People, when have you become so ruthless? You should have at least a little of respect.

Goddess Melania disagrees

Im real glad she fucked Boynei Sandz up so that she got thunder fucked in the end.
She might as well murder Billy before she an hero, leaving her daughter emotionally crippled and ruined.
I would sell everything i have to get there and snatch her.

NO !!!
she needs to die now
billy too

shes so damn cute
i want to cuddle with that 1970s hillary

a little respect for someone who would happily started world war 3 and sending millions of men to die? i hope she dies a horrible and painful death

Well, congrats madam pres....uh...

Delicious day to curl up in bed

Good luck that, she'll never apologize.

JUST

Women are just as strong as men, get over it guys

Hey I really like that picture. Do you mind if I save it?

I don't blame her. Trump already seems to be a shitty President

that pic, i lost it

She's dying of kuru.

>The state will no longer be a surrogate dad

PLEASE MR TRUMP STOP WITH THE WINNING

The same thing happening to all of us, user.
Them back pains getting worse. Maybe I should have had proper posture...

Imagine what Putin would've done to this weak woman. Political rape of the century.

Keep me warm Huma.

>punishing the single mothers who have single handedly destroyed the american way of life
>thinking single motherhood is a virtue

Careful, don't give someone that idea.

There's no way this is real
Also checked

This is awesome. Single mothers should be punished. A stigma needs to be perpetuated to end that societal aids.

single mothers eternally BTFO, the toll for burning coal just got 10X bigger

solid 7

Anybody ever think that in some alternate time-line where Saul Alinsky didn't brainwash a young Hillary. She would have become a rabid rightwing waifu. Basically Ann Coulter but angrier, meaner and much more powerful.

Yeah... that's the type of strength I want leading my country.

>Be women
>don't get what I want
>cry

She was sooooo suitable for presidency

Her tears made me harder than her tits.

AESTHETIC

Signs of kuru.

That speech had probably been booked and written (minus the self victimizing and losing parts) for months with the assumption she was going to be doing it as the president.

It was all about minority kids and making education better just like everyone else has said before in the past.

And people wanted to make her a leader... she should be unifying the Democratic Party and doing everything to help them in the 2018 and 2020 elections, not hiding behind her crocodile tears because she lost.

hope her overlords literally torture her to death for losing

It was funny as election coverage began on the night of the election they were going on and on on Fox and CNN about how she had written 2 speeches that day one for victory and one for defeat ....Then came Podesta to tell everyone to piss off.

She lost some big donors, needs the 200k speaking fee now for when Trump puts her on trial.

> SEVERELY Punishes
> Decrease of 0.1%

Single mothers need to be GASSED

Check your account CTR. Your check probably bounces.