How do you feel about interracial relationships?

non-shitpost / real shit

In my perfect world i'd rather we focus on eugenics for all races so there's no more manlets and 7-10 s should be encouraged to breed and staying within your own race be encouraged but still not give people shit for having an interracial relationship.

I'm light brown/olive Mexican and interracial relationships bug the fuck out of me because i automatically assume the worst, with the exception of Mexican / White which is probably hypocrisy since i'm dating a white girl. Of course there are exceptions and i have met good black men who i wouldn't mind dating out of a relationship but otherwise i'd much prefer everyone stay in their own race.

That said i shamefully feel like shit because everyone subconsciously acknowledges that European whites are the most attractive, even despite all the white guild and every time a non-white man dates a white girl its like a status symbol while blacks are somewhat of a "my genetics got fucked up but i cant complain" statement.

>implying you're a girl
Tits or gtfo

I honestly don't care.
People should stick to their own race but it's not like you can stop anyone from mixing these days

Also a spic. I feel like a fag saying it but white women are just the most attractive and white people should just fuck and have more babies.

wtf i said "i'm dating a white girl" and i never said i was a girl.

religious leaders allowed the word 'adultery' to be corrupted over time, mainly by misreading a few of it's uses in the Bible

adulterate has always meant only one thing, rendering a sample useless for controlled reaction by mixing it with a lower quality sample

adultery=diluting or polluting your seed, it means race mixing, and it has only ever meant race mixing, so 'Thou Shalt Not Race Mix' is one of the ten commandments

I want to farm white women so we can all have Aryan sex slaves.

They should be purged.

idgaf really. someone who goes for what the media tells them is hot is stupid as shit anyhow and not worth your time

Leaf here living the multiculti dream: girlfriend is Chinese. AMA

Lot of spics here, I am too. Married to a Flip, so kids won't look too weird color wise aside from their extremely short stature.

Sucks to be them.

Pretty good, OP, I've given muh superior Germanic dick to Anglo, Irish, Slavic, and Nordic bitches.
I wouldn't have children with those inferior Irish, Anglo, or Slavic bitches, but there's nothing wrong with having a little fun.

There's only one race m8.

But anyways. I would date any "race" probably. There are beautiful women everywhere.

I'm light skinned so chicks don't mind. Had a blast during my Erasmus semester in Italy.

Only people who care about this shit are betas that get no pussy to begin with.

So, you wouldn't dick a Neandertha, Samsquantch, or Irish chick?

>you ever get out of your mom's basement

sex robots would be a better cause

Men should be 5'11"-6'6". Anything else is garbage and should be purged. A few Asians might get a pass if they're really smart.

As a libertarian i am against banning anything of that sort but I will also use my free speech and call it disgusting.

Surprised by the sentiments shown by non-Whites here. I guess it's nice to see givem I have been fighting non-Whites for 3 years straight.

I want to see each Race with their own. Yes, it pisses me off, what do you want? I love my women and just want to see me and my fellow brothers peacefully find our own via the K sexual selective way.

We can compete with non-Whites once the chains are off, but that basically means NS Germany standards of men but across the Northern Hemisphere.

Banning interracial relationships is just as bad SJWs wanting to ban things. Everyone should be allowed to make their own choices; if it doesn't work out for them though they're on their own.

Relationships? Meh, do what you want with your fetishes as long as nobody gets hurt.

Marriages? Statistically, it's a safer bet for white men to marry non-white women in terms of divorce-rape (but not much).

Children? Degenerate.

I just had the realization that most shitskins are actually incredibly evil people, so poisoning the gift of family God gave you is the most awful thing you can do.

>you're as bad as ESS JAY DUBL(YOUS)

So? Like I give a fuck if cucks like you can't handle the heat of protecting your fucking Race.

Go fuck off to plebbit, you literal cancer.

You're even worse -- prob worse than a nigger or kike.

That guy dyes his hair, confirmed nigger.

Brexit happened, Ahmed. Trump happened, Ahmed.

Your days are numbered.

>tfw the same boring race/sex-baiting threads day after day