MAZAHS vs. KLUH

Which one's dumber?

Kluh. I really didn't understand that shit at all. Is he just sad all the time?

This is starting to hit too close to home..

I'm gonna say Mazahs, because Hulk's already been established as having, like, a dozen alter identities.

It's an alternate Earth version of saying SHAZAM, hardly the dumbest thing the Multiverse has to offer

Kluh.

I'm still salty about Mazhas' (and Earth 3's) potential being fucking wasted. Building him up just to have him be dead within like 30 pages.

Who thought this was even remotely ok?

Which devil give Luthor power? Mephisto ? Satan?

>Everybody says kluh

I didn't like lex luthor being the shazam of the world. It gave lex luthor too much wanking as being the strongest and smartest guy in the dc universe without using any powers.

While kluh gave hulk some mythos as being an unpredictable force of nature.

Kluh is dumber.

Mazahs is Earth-3 Shazam, and since Earth-3 is where usually villains are heroes and heroes are villains then it's doing its own thing.

>because Hulk's already been established as having, like, a dozen alter identities.
But that's exactly why it's dumb. It doesn't really bring anything else new. It's the Hulk's Hulk. So fucking what.

Yeah, that was the part that annoyed me about it. Potentially interesting idea (a "good" or anti-hero Luthor who steals the powers of some members of the Crime Syndicate) and they get rid of him fast.

I always read it as "lex found a way to steal other peoples powers" they say he killed the Billy of that world so I just assumed that's how he got it

That is exactly what it read is. He killed several members of the CSA and took their powers, one of them being Earth-3 Billy.

>While kluh gave hulk some mythos as being an unpredictable force of nature.
He's been that since his inception. Kluh just adds an unnecessary dimension to an already overly complex character dynamic.

Is Kluh and his twin brother going to start a Klan?

I don't understand how you would get Kluh from inverting hulk, wouldn't turning him evil just result in him turning into the devil hulk? Or wouldn't it result in a calm and calculating hulk who doesn't run on rage? Axis was wildly inconsistent with the inversions.

Anyway they already made Kluh years ago, and he was much better then. A verbose white clone of the hulk made by Xenmu to fight the red and green hulks who were combined into the composite hulk by impossible man.

>The Hulk's Hulk
>muh not created from Banner's rage
Yeah have to go with Hulk form 100000000

>calm and calculating hulk who doesn't run on rage

gold hulk sounds awesome

Also, the design doesn't scream dispair.

yes. This is also makes way more sense with Lex history, then right now.

Lex in the past, has been the mere human vs Superman. Everyman project had Lex trying, and failing to give himself powers.

Superboy/bizzaro is an attempt for Lex to give himself powers technically, so it tied into that a bit, but probably could have been more clear.

So, it does make some sense that the Earth3 lex would have all the powers and been corrupted by them.

I wish lex would have had more ties to Shazam to have that make more sense though.

>I wish lex would have had more ties to Shazam to have that make more sense though.

I hope not. That gives him more wanking.

They both are different. Mazah was a good concept for that final Lex vs Lex twist.

Kluh was literally just dumb fun like DC Metal is right now and I remember many co fags enjoying that part of Axis.

At the very least Mazahs doesn't sound as dumb as Kluh.

>Or wouldn't it result in a calm and calculating hulk who doesn't run on rage?
This was when he was Doc Green, so he was already like that. It's an inverted invert.

It sounds equally as dumb.