5 if you count Samantha Bee

1. Conan, Kimmel, Fallon
POWERGAP
2. Everyone else.

1. Conan
2. Kimmel
3. Fallon
Deserve the Gas Chamber: Everyone else.

why are liberals obsessed with talk shows?

This.

awful

why are conservashits obsessed with the cancer called talk-radio?

only fallon maybe conan

rest are faggots
then john oliver

10/10 on faggot scale.
/thread

Liberals love late night television, Conservatives love daytime radio

dont care what order they go in, as long as they're all heading to the gas chamber

>American entertainment

Pathetic

Ever since Conan left network I just stopped watching late night talk shows altogether.

conan obrien is the only one worth a shit

conangator.ytmnd.com/

because they are saying what they want to hear

They are all liberal pieces of shit.

Jimmy Fallon is the only one who is unbiased towards people.

Wilmore should be crossed out.

Nigga's show failed while the fucking jokes were writing themselves during the election.

everyone except kimmel and fallon is shit.

1.Nobody
:
:
:
POWERGAP

6.Jimmy Fallon (because he would have SOME moments were he was not a completely biased liberal)
:
:
:
POWERGAP

9001.Everyone else

6/10
7/10
literally who/10
4/10
6/10
6/10
4/10
literally who/10
4/10
fedora/10

They are all faggots. Although at least Kimmel knows that when you are seated you unbutton your jacket.

1. Conan the barbarian
2. Jimmy I'm on ecstasy every show Fallon
3. Jimmy cross eyed please don't mix me up with the other jimmy Kimmel
23. Stephen i like to pretend I'm a conservative even though I'm clearly not Colbert
46. Trevor please love me like jon Noah
100. Bill i like calling my guests idiots Mayer
453. Seth whatcha doin goy Meyers
664. token black guy host
999. Current year man
1000. Sky wouldn't renew my a league of their own contract man

i like Kimmel

Cuck/10

1. Conan (although he's nowhere near the level he was on Late Night, he's still miles ahead of everyone else)
2. Jimmy Kimmel (He has a couple of good segments)
3. Stephen Colbert (I hate his current show, but I liked the Colbert Report so he gets points for that)
4. Jimmy Fallon (I hate him, he's an ass kisser who just laughs at everything, but he gets points for triggering lefties with his Trump interview)
5. James Corden (haven't really watched him, but he seems less worst than the others somehow. Maybe because he's not a Jew or a nigger. I'm sure he's no Craig Fergusson)
(Now entering the wasteland of insufferability)
6. Le current year man
7. Seth Meyer (kike)
8. Bill Maher (Le disagree with me and you're stupid merchant man)
9. Larry Wilmore (nigger)
10. Trevor Noah (nigger)

Rope/10 for all of them

Disgusting bunch

>Fallon.
>Conan.
>Colbert.

well that was fast.

Top 5 smug shills:

1. Seth "The Smile" Meyers
2. Trevor "I'm African" Noah
3. John "Literally a Cuck" Oliver
4. Stephen "Genuinely Boring" Colbert
5. Bill "I'll yell for as long as I'm paid" Maher

Fpbp everyone else Is a shill or literally who

All of them are grade A cuck faggots except for Maher because at least he redpills normies about Islam. He's still a cuck though.

From left to right

>Colbert

Honetly was funny as a character, especially during Bush years, not funny as late night hosts. Too political plus has no bits and his music guy sucks.

>Conan

Was funny like 20 years ago, how is he still on?

>Noah

Literally is so bad, he singlehandedly destroyed the reputation of the daily show in like a year. Bravo.

>Corden

Actually kinda amusing, but will neer make you think. Has some good bits, will probably replace Colbert.

>Kimmel

Hasn't been relevant in years, loses to the other Jimmy in about every aspect despite the fact that Fallon literally cannot complete a sentence without giggling like a schoolgirl.

>LE CURRENT YEAR MAN

He actually is pretty amusing as an actor, but his politics which overtakes his show are just unbearably one-sided. Honestly, I don't hate him as much as I hate the Redditors that watch a five minute video of his on Youtube and think they are experts on a subject they didn't know existed prior to it.

>Meyers

Literally the worst of the bunch. I don't know what's more impressive: that Seth Meyers got a hosting job from his terrible stint on Weekend Update, or that they got not one, but two people who are somehow less funny than him.

>Larry Wilmore

So unfunny he got fired

>Fallon

I like him as a guilty pleasure. He has good bits, but like Corden don't expect anything intelligent. He's like a puppy, just too hard to hate.

>Bill Maher

I seriously hate this fuck so much. And I have always hated him, even ten years ago when he was relevant, I hated this fucking guy. He is like the human form of the zeitgeist of that shitty internet culture of 2008, of smug, liberal douchebags (which admittedly is better than the shrill social justice babies that liberals are now), but that doesn't mean he gets a pass. I fucking hate this man so much. How does he still have a show. He is a relic of a bygone era that no longer needs a voice. Fuck off.

This is accurate.

I only enjoy Conan tbqh, famalamadingdongs.

I don't really enjoy any of the others since they seem to be somewhat pandering to a certain crowd, I do enjoy Conan though.

Craig Ferguson was the last great Late Night host. With his leaving, the Late Show genre died.

Conan is funny, but hasn't been relevant since he left NBC, since let's be honest here, It's only the mainstream network late shows that matter.

That said, I remember a show and I forget what the guy's name was, I recall he changed the format eventually to where he'd just be on the go and he'd interview celebrities and shit at like a bar or a restaurant or something, and I recall he was pretty good, although I never ended up watching him. He was on either the WB or ABC or something

1. Conan
2. Maher since he can actually concede on PC and Muslims, overall still smug libshit though.
3. Fallon
4. Kimmel
5. Meyers
6. Colbert
7. Current Year Man since he's gotten a laugh at least once or twice outta me, still outweighed by the cringe and smugness.
8. Wilmore entire show is BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE BEST AND EVERYTHING IS RACISM, still has more charisma than noah.
9. Noah, not funny, not smart, nothing at all likable about him

Don't know the other guy. Conan is really the only acceptable one out of the bunch and Maher could be acceptable if he weren't such a smug cunt.

i don't want to count samantha bee, she is easily the worst of the entire bunch of political pundits. I often hope she is just playing a retarded liberal, but i know i im probably wrong

All-Cuck Team for the 2016.?