Morning Sup Forums, what's for breakfast?

Morning Sup Forums, what's for breakfast?

PANCAKES~

Suffering.

My breakfast is several hours later.

It's 3:40 AM. Who the fuck would eat breakfast this early?

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

>PANCAKES
comin' right up Maggie

xddd ebin!!!!

With special K

user has put more effort into this meme than you've ever put into anything. Considering how shit this meme is, that's saying something.

Newfriend here, redpill me on this meme also,We'll be having Friday's Left overs

I'll give you a couple options.

Come back here early tomorrow morning. And the morning after that. And the one after that. And the one after that.
You'll understand.

Forced memers teach us all about the futility of life. Hollywood's peddling of the myth that you will succeed if you try enough is just another empty dream. "It's never too late" is just a way of dismissing reality by invoking fantasy.

OP is a good guy. He lays bare the essential emptiness of existence. I don't eat breakfast.

You're not wrong. I'd argue that there are gradients of success, but in the end everyone dies alone. Everything is forgotten.

>Everything is forgotten
Scientist who have made breakthrough discoveries are immortalize, they will never be forgotten.

Sure they get their name attached to a discovery but how much longer after is it until the Man loses the name to the discovery and the Man is no more?

All of them.

You’re a mad man! Why are you doing this?

Oh, did I hurt your feelings, OP?