Why do niggers vote democrat?

Why do niggers vote democrat?

Same reason Asians do.

Republicans are seen as the white man's party.

Gibs

Because they perceive it to be in their best interest. What kind of answer were you expecting?

git dat green nigga

Do they not realize they literally want to live in a white man's country?

Why not vote for his party when they clearly have it figured out?

they do not like to work
they like getting free stuff from the govt
they are easily brainwashed

How can they have that perception?

They don't want to live in Africa. Is that correct? They want to live with the white man. In the country built by the white man's faith and rules.

How is it actually possible to want to destroy what you desired?

Do you have any evidence to support any of these claims?

More gibs. Democrats offer welfare, higher minimum wage, free education and healthcare while Republicans want to cut it.

Because they gave them the right to vote.

yes
99% of black people

They can't survive without state support. The same can be said of progressives.

I know like 6 Asians that voted for trump under the premise he'd removed affirmitive action and fix the common core garbage

Are you sure your not just meeting a bunch of liberal shit fags Huddled up into a college hole next door?

> They don't want to live in Africa. Is that correct?
That is not correct. I don't know the actual numbers off the top of my head, but its highly unlikely that 100% of african americans don't want to live in Africa.

> They want to live with the white man.
This is also almost certainly untrue, for the same reason.

> In the country built by the white man's faith and rules.
I don't want to get into weeds with these statement but I will say that "faith and rules" don't build things. Hard work builds things.

> How is it actually possible to want to destroy what you desired?
I agree this seems contradictory, but I don't see how it is relevant.

>higher minimum wage, free education and healthcare
But they never get this. Ever.

gibs

Nah mate, Asians actually vote Democrat on the whole more than even Mexicans. Look it up.

Clever joke, but just so you know: Its totally obvious to any reader that this is just a cowardly and round about way of stating what you really mean, which is that you are presenting your claims as self evident since thats the only way you could possibly justify them.

Ah. It really is that simple. They're overwhelmingly evil.

I mean I knew they were violent and stupid, but I never really made the connection to "Evil". It's actually incredibly clear to me now. Greed... They're just bad.

Even if some did you need to remember chinks and gooks don't have morals. They don't care about muh religion or muh niggers. They vote solely on what's easier to abuse, most Asians voting Democrat just found Clinton's tax loopholes easier to abuse for their business, if you exclude a few college brainwashed libtards, most of them vote on entirely economical reasoning, they don't care about abortion or welfare or any of that nigger stuff

My girlfriend is chinese and her entire family voted trump cause of AA

He's right though you dumb faggot

You can't conclude that an entire category of people is "evil" off of one person's tweet. You can't even conclude that THAT INDIVIDUAL is "evil" because of a tweet.

He's wrong, and the reason why there has been no attempt to prove his claims is because everyone knows it would be a waste of effort.

Sorry, I'll write with more clarity.

>Most niggers are like that individual: Evil.

Because of LBJ. He was quoted staying "I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for 200 years."

Looks like he was right.

I don't think its clear that that individual is evil. Her proposal is certainly immoral but its important to understand that tons of people are butt hurt about the election, and that saying something as a person who wields no authority to actually do that thing is different than actually doing it.

Furthermore, noting that an individual element of a group has a given property and then concluding that all (or most, or none) of the elements of that group must have the same property is an obvious and strictly logical failing on your part.

(((People))) only aknowledge facts when they support leftist positions and ignore facts when they contradict them.
So yeah, proving it to you would be a waste of time.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day

Teach a man to fish, he will feed himself for life

Promise him another man's fish, he will vote for the democrat

They get the best of both worlds.

Gibs with increases in more welfare over time which also means a life without working where it is not your fault and can still blame the evil white man

Things like affirmitive action which means they get an easier time if they want to do something.

Still get the blame the evil white man.

I do think that there ideal world would be white man provides and pays for everything while they get to do whatever they want without contributing to anything and if anything goes wrong they can beat the evil white man and then force them to fix it for them with an apology to boot.

Rethuglican bullshit myth. He never said anything like this.

So its not worth proving your ideas correct, because the only people who disagree are people who ignore facts anyway? Thats very convenient, I'm glad you have found a way to lead such a safe and comfy life. You must have a very peaceful and docile brain, which I imagined is smooth and tiny like a gum ball.

>How is it actually possible to want to destroy what you desired?

Have you ever met a basketball-American?

Because republicans call them niggers

Except the audio of him saying it

gibs